It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Leaders JOKE About Dead Veterans and Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't know what else to say except that the enemy isn't wearing a hijab.
The enemy isn't some nameless faceless terrorist.
Our enemy are the politicians who lead us and lie to us.
The enemy are the international banks who bribe them into compliance and the corperations that are exploiting the planets resources to benefit the few on top.
We get stuck with butt-monkey after butt-monkey and much like actual simians, all these politicians do is act human and hurl their own feces at the citizens.
How the public can tolerate this insanity is beyond me.
I for one can not.
As always, you should decide for yourselves...

(Warning: The following footage contains images from the "lie on terror" being sold to all of us. It is graphic and may be disturbing to some. If you are one of those people...do not click the link! As for the rest of you? Your red pill awaits)

-Peace-

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
While silly sensationalist nonsense like this is published, the real Masters are laughing their butts off at how easy it is to befuddle us.

Chris Stevens was tortured and killed in the line of duty. The fact that we have video of it is a disgusting sign of our times.

Clinton was not talking about Stevens' death, but about Gaddafi's. By pasting the two together, the creator of the video told me all I needed to know; this is another dishonest, sensationalist piece of partisan crap. A lie is a lie no matter who tells it, and when you start with a lie, in a video about the supposed lies of others ... well, the irony is simply overwhelming, to my mind.

Your mileage may vary.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

It's disgusting that are politicians take military actions and conflicts as a joke. For Bush to make a joke about not finding WMD's after thousands of our military men and women and innocent Iraqi civilians lost their lives, is just plain criminal. His administration used this false accusation to send our veterans into harms way.

A political figure like John McCain making light of bombing another country is not only ignorant but shows how quickly he would put our men and women in harms way. The current administration should also be ashamed of themselves for finding any reason to enter conflicts or using military force to change a countries internal conflicts.

Our government uses our children as pawns for their own twisted military agendas. We still haven't had a thorough and unbiased investigation on how 9/11 transpired, who financed it, who was involved, the physical inaccuracies and improbabilities of how three buildings collapsed into their own footprints and many other questions surrounding that attack.

If these politicians were held accountable for their decisions, and were subject to fighting the wars they create, maybe the idea of war and military action would be a thing of the past. Maybe the world would be a better place and governments wouldn't be as paranoid and quick to judge as they are now.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well, we have seen it all before, Bush and his low level jokes for the in-crowd when Americans were at that war.
Mrs Clintons lovely remarks, and Obama would have done better than using drones in a joke. The rest we know about as well.

Best thing for the future? I really don't know, look at Syria, all those innocent people dying there for absolutely nothing, even as the suits are talking and kissing, and we don't even know what foot the rebels there kick with, freedom fighters they are not.

It's men and women with integrity that's badly needed in politics and high office now, but I see none.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
As an American and a veteran, with a family tree that contains relatives who've fought in every conflict dating back to 1775, I've become absolutely ashamed of my heritage. I've grown to hate what the U.S. and Israeli governments stand for. Supposedly "civilized democratic nation states" who've historically been responsible for the holocaust of their indigenous people, both principal psychopathic architects of today's selfish cold-blooded "war on terror."

edit on 9-2-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
personally, I think this was created by a person who has a real "hate-stiffy" for America. the way it was edited with words and phrases embedded and spliced together with actual footage, presents an entirely different intent

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

(Warning: The following footage contains images from the "lie on terror" being sold to all of us.

That is no lie;

Lockerbie Bombing.
Beruit Bombing,
Kobar Towers.
First World Trade Center attack.
USS COLE.

Radical fascist Islamists have been at 'war' with the west long before either BUSH or Obama ever came on to the scene.
edit on 9-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

Clinton was not talking about Stevens' death, but about Gaddafi's. By pasting the two together, the creator of the video told me all I needed to know; this is another dishonest, sensationalist piece of partisan crap. A lie is a lie no matter who tells it, and when you start with a lie, in a video about the supposed lies of others ... well, the irony is simply overwhelming, to my mind.

Indeed:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

neo96

Indeed:

How soon everyone forgets ! Yet not surprising, for it is always easier to blame the one than the many..

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

neo96

Indeed:

Wow - just, wow! Amazing how quickly history is re-written to make him a dictator who forced this war down our throats so he can finish his daddy's war.

Not that I supported him or the wars in the Middle East in any way - it's just interesting how the "story" has evolved, and claims of bipartisan support are brushed off as BS now.

And before any lefty claims of me being a republican or whatever - I said I did not support him or the wars. I don't support any "side" politically. Neither "side" has represented We The People's side since before any of us were born.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Wow - just, wow! Amazing how quickly history is re-written to make him a dictator who forced this war down our throats so he can finish his daddy's war. Not that I supported him or the wars in the Middle East in any way - it's just interesting how the "story" has evolved, and claims of bipartisan support are brushed off as BS now.

The only way we know for sure now is by what Bush did with the full support of the left.

History was rewritten because it was an election year to put their guy in office.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

The left is just as guilty as the right for Iraq.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

neo96

(Warning: The following footage contains images from the "lie on terror" being sold to all of us.

That is no lie;

Lockerbie Bombing.
Beruit Bombing,
Kobar Towers.
First World Trade Center attack.
USS COLE.

Radical fascist Islamists have been at 'war' with the west long before either BUSH or Obama ever came on to the scene.
edit on 9-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

True, terrorists have been around for a long time, however the radical terrorists are a assorted bunch, often misfits or patsy's often against the violence of extreme fascist right-wing elements just as cruel and importantly, just as detached from the results of what they do.
It is possible even to quibble over who the real terrorists/masterminds are in all this such is the intrigue that goes on. Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri still languishes in Gitmo over the USS Cole, variously described by intelligence sources as a mastermind, or a fecking idiot but not by the same breathers?? He is currently on a [military] trial again after all charges were previously dropped. However, he remained/remains a fellow of Gitmo, I think the shackles are off for periods of legal conversations. So is this another *Rudolf Hess in the making?

*Rudolf Hess, convicted for life crimes for against peace, and conspiracy.

Not convicted of crimes against humanity as many Nazi war criminals were, and spent the rest of his life in prison, commited suicide at an age of 93.
Do you want to know something? Our political leaders on both sides in Northern Ireland are probably guilty of what Hess was convicted of.
Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri however like Hess, will never leave Gitmo. Do you see the way it works?
edit on 9-2-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

seasoul
As an American and a veteran, with a family tree that contains relatives who've fought in every conflict dating back to 1775, I've become absolutely ashamed of my heritage. I've grown to hate what the U.S. and Israeli governments stand for. Supposedly "civilized democratic nation states" who've historically been responsible for the holocaust of their indigenous people, both principal psychopathic architects of today's selfish cold-blooded "war on terror."

edit on 9-2-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

You know, for a while I felt the same way, just ashamed.

But you know what? We shouldn't be ashamed... we have to see what is wrong, and change it rather than seeing what is wrong and hanging our heads.

America is about the people, America is the people.... we just need to change Washington to be for the people once more, and all will be right.

I think what changed my view is I said I am ashamed of what America has become, so then where do I want to live? I answered that question... I want to live here, with my fellow Americans and no where else.

Washington no longer represents us, so we must change that. Let us become free once more, and have America back.
edit on 10-2-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

join