It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible waring of an attack on Sochi?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hey guys! Just browsing Sochi Promlems (Twitter) and came across this image:

What do you think? Is it a possible warning of an imminent attack that they know is going to happen? Are they attempting to hide the fact that they know they are a huge target and that if an attack does happen they can cover it up and pretend it was a drill?

I have quite a bad feeling not only about this image but also the events in the next few weeks whilst Olympians are in Sochi.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
9/11, London bombings,etc.,etc. Its like they are almost advertising their false flag ops.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

Both times obama got elected I had this gut feeling someone would try to kill him. I told myself if ever in our time their would be a president to be assassinated obama is it. He never even got a major threat as far as I know. Again, perhaps this is myself over thinking things. He's black, he's revolutionary, he is going against the classic model.

The last two olympic ceremonies I've thought to myself how terrible it would be if someone attacked, and I literally sat in near anxiety attack through both.

I don't think anything is going to happen. I think ATS has gotten to your head as it has mine in the past. Take deep breaths, not everything is a conspiracy. Not everyone is out to get the world.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
or maybe, just maybe, as I said in a thread today about new cases of mad cow...maybe John Titors worldline divergence is starting to converge and the attacks on the olympics, mad cow epidemic, and American Civil war and martial law are right around the corner.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

Hoax, anyone could write this and anywhere. Nothing to say this wasn't made and taken in New Zealand for all we know. Anyone can write Russian nowadays, it only takes google translate to do it. There are no referances to location in the photo and no offical seal or department title either. Hoax!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

and my name is Barack Obama. Hello, ATS.

Don't read into everything so much.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Exactly.

This is also coming from an account named Sochi Problems. Perhaps its their wish/purpose to make a mountain out of a molehill?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Hijinx

and my name is Barack Obama. Hello, ATS.

Don't read into everything so much.

Ah, OK???. Get well soon and have a nice day.
Must of been something I said or the flouride in the water ( Scratches head, and pretends to give a crap).

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

sheepslayer247

Exactly.

This is also coming from an account named Sochi Problems. Perhaps its their wish/purpose to make a mountain out of a molehill?

Thanks, no Government/ Department Seals or Contact info anywhere. Not legitmate. Bye the way did you meet my new friend Obama above you? Me thinks he is in need of some Obama Care.
edit on 8-2-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Don't need a gov't stamp of approval to believe it. It has to not insult my intelligence first.

Would it not be the goal and PURPOSE for an account named "Sochi Problems" to post things that make us question the security of the Games, and is it logical to accept it as gospel?

I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Now if that was a warning of an alien attack id be cancelling my tickets to the snowball championship round....

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Haha oh man, didn't mean to open up a ca of worms! It was just something I observed and thought maybe ATS would be interested in seeing it

I hope nothing bad goes down but I have a feeling it will.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

samuel1990
Hey guys! Just browsing Sochi Promlems (Twitter) and came across this image:

What do you think? Is it a possible warning of an imminent attack that they know is going to happen? Are they attempting to hide the fact that they know they are a huge target and that if an attack does happen they can cover it up and pretend it was a drill?

I have quite a bad feeling not only about this image but also the events in the next few weeks whilst Olympians are in Sochi.

Perhaps they just think that it could come in handy - if a "situation" was to arise, avoiding panic could very well have a positive influence of said "situation". Also, any minor episode could stand a chance of not getting mentioned in the MSM.

If people are expecting a drill, then that is what they just might shrug it off as.

new topics

top topics

join