It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Demons?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

BABYBULL24
They are the Nephilim...maybe.

Yes, they are Nephilim. They are hybrids that seek to have the earth as their own with mankind being dominated by them. And there is a great conspiracy between them and major governments of the world to keep it hidden as much as possible. Disembodied spirits of Nephilim are what are known as demon. Nephilim or demons are not fallen angels as some suppose but the offspring between fallen angels and human women (Genesis 6 - The Bible. See also the book of Enoch.)

And their agenda is to use the earth as a battlefield against God when Christ returns to the Earth as it's ruler. They will deceive humans to fight against God and they will lose that battle that we know as "Armageddon."

edit on 25-2-2014 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

It is also understood that Demons have managed to break the barrier between spiritual life and biological life. It is believe my many that Demons are using humans to breed an army to go against God.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
There are so many seeds planted into today’s culture what with a multitude of documentaries on UFO etc on TV. I often wonder how many people actually discern these programmes and do their own non biased research. My how Satan has been hard at work with programming the masses into such deception. Those watching; innocently unaware, slowly but surely becoming more illuminated with the deceptive shift of the world.

Such New World Order is now setting in with the help of such diversity agenda, propaganda alluding to the ascension agenda, History Channel, new agers, maharishi and the like who are merely marionettes of the master puppeteer and manipulator.

Ephesians 2:2 ‘in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient “ The Bible subtly refers to Satan’s End Times alien deception.

Certainly the Nephilim has been described as having six fingers and is clearly detailed in the Chronicles.

Old Testament: 1 Chronicles 20:6 “still another battle, which took place at Gath, there was a huge man with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot--twenty-four in all. He also was descended from Rapha”

UFO exhibitions and alien abduction, by in large are merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomena.

Majority of alien abduction reports sexual interaction and hybrid off spring. Genetic mixing sound very much like end times …
Daniel 2:41-43 states Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. 2:4142: And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. 2:4143: As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Most logical way is that some of the "good" alien races that visited earth became known as angels and some "bad" races known as demons.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

lonewolf2

It is also understood that Demons have managed to break the barrier between spiritual life and biological life. It is believe my many that Demons are using humans to breed an army to go against God.

The problem for them with human possession is that they can't overcome the human soul and both fight to rule the body they are in. For humans the body and soul are united until death. But if there were a hybrid physical creature that was created through genetic engineering and cross breeding humans, animals, etc. the question becomes, can they inhabit such a body and would that body possess a soul capable of resisting them, if they were to have a soul at all and not be a mere shell to inhabit.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf2

something maybe you dont know, regarding the 6 finger thing... The king of greece Konstantinos, that he is banned from my country (I think they allowed him to make his vocations only...) He is 6 fingered pest.

His origin is not greek, he is Scandinavian.. kronian. And his wife (a big #$#@#) she was not greek also, she was german, Frederika. There is documentaries and references , she was begging before she die, to promote my country, as the beginning of ww3. She promoted the 3rd raich (I dont know how you spell them)... But since israel is created, changed the plans and thats why germany is slowly now is stepping back. (because they want to create, fulfill the 1000 kingdom in israel as a control center..).. lol

Also the prophecies about the "war leader" that will kill "nephilims" will be 6 fingered and 6 in his feet. These are the greek versions, something you may not know. And we also know allready, that this 6 fingered pest, will be again germanic.

But, I tell you this.. These are the Kronians. The "blood races" who praise Kronos (Sabbaoth) in your vocabulary. They called as blood races, because they did sucrifices to their gods and black magic. But there is 2 factions, the dragonians and the kronians. Kronos was the leader I think, he lost his battle and Yahbeh took over rulership and people since praised him as a god. Yah is the dragonian leader. Tamil took the role of satan and he controls Lilith. (Btw, the original name of yah is SIN or Jade)

ps: Only if Israel, gets destroyed, you may see germany popping out as a super power... The whole thing, in my eyes, is a parody. Imagine a theatre with lots evil garguile criminals/actors... They split roles and they play between. Its all about kronians and reptiles.
edit on 27-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Correct as stated in:

Daniel 2:43

As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

lonewolf2

Correct as stated in:

Daniel 2:43

As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Yes. The clay refers to mankind as we are from the earth. The iron refers to that which originates from another source type. And as the scripture says, they will mingle themselves together with the "seed" of men. Where it says that they will not adhere, the word there is actually "cleave" and is the same word used to describe the relationship between and man and woman in marriage. They will not do as they did before the flood which brought quick judgement from God and thrust them that did so into an abyss of darkness as a prison. This time they will manipulate the seed of men so they won't have relationships with women it would seem to be saying.

In similar fashion, those that have alien abduction experiences say that their eggs and sperm (seed) had been taken from them in order for their captors to create hybrid beings. Therefore, the aliens are not our friends as some would want to think.

On a side note. In May of 2009 I had an encounter with these creatures. To sum it all up and make the story short. They came into my house and marked me for taking. later I woke up and ventured outside believing someone was in the house and standing at my bedside, and so I wanted to catch them as they were leaving. Then I saw a craft float silently over the trees behind my house and I could see beings behind an opaque amber colored ball of light (the craft was made of this amber colored light). Looking up at them as they were approaching I thought to myself "who or what are you?" and immediately I knew that they were "Nephilim" as this was what they had communicated to me. And in an instant I had knowledge of their purpose. They instantly related that they hate humanity and are very upset because the Earth was theirs and not ours before the deluge (flood). They were working hard to retake the earth in a way that they could keep it (take on human likeness.)

When I realized that they were actually preparing to come and take me to wherever, I resisted this and told them that they had nothing on me because I belonged to Christ. Instantly and immediately their craft veered to the right and floated over the tree line of my neighbors house. But in the last moments of communication I understood that they knew they had no power to take me but that when they were in power on the earth, their human helpers would do that job for them.

The whole communication was not in language but in the instantaneous transfer of knowledge and understanding. I knew, and they knew sort of thing. Like the difference between broadband and dial up computer service.

In any case, they are here and preparing for a confrontation with God and will be working hard to use humanity as fodder in the fight as much as possible.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

lonewolf2

by many ...what and how many?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Bangorak

lonewolf2

by many ...what and how many?

This could be anyone's guess as to the number of the armies against God at His coming, but we know that the world at that time will be ruled by the serpent (serpents are not human). The serpent leader will give power to a human who will exercise great authority in the world. And even at the present time humans seemingly on their own are trying to create their own new hybrid humans by genetic manipulation.

I believe that what we call demons will actually be part of that army against God on the Earth. Their leaders who are the fallen angels will rule over them. Here are some types of creatures to be aware of.

1. Angels (fallen ones)
2. Humans
3. human/fallen angel hybrids

In strength they are as this.

1. Angel
2. Nephilim (human/fallen angel hybrids)
3. Humans

Upon death, humans go to a dimension called hell to await final judgement, or to God in Heaven. Nephilim, when they die their spirit is held on the earth as a type of prison. fallen angles can be imprisoned in the abyss of darkness.

My belief is that they (the Nephilim) want to walk the earth once more in physical form and so there are plans for the hybridization of humanity to make that happen.

In any case, time is getting short and the time to decide who's side each of us will be on is short. people don't understand that those who don't choose God and Christ will be intentionally deluded so they they will actually think of and worship the serpent as a god and follow him. Those that choose God through Christ will be removed from this dimension and taken to Heaven before the battle happens.

edit on 27-2-2014 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Very good information for those who are interested.

Ancient Aliens Debunked is a 3 hour refutation of the theories proposed on the History Channel series Ancient Aliens.

Ancient Aliens Debunked

Still can't figure how to upload actual YouTube screen in thread.
edit on 28-2-2014 by lonewolf2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You, know depending on the species of alien, by meaning how aggressive, or cynical, or carefree nature they are.

They could ether find the word Demon, in the exact Abrahamic/Christianity context, find the word demon ether insulting or very flattering.

edit on 2-3-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join