It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Demons?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Primitive people could view aliens as demons. If you think about it a vast majority was uneducated and only knew what they were told. They knew nothing about space beyond they are lights in the sky they couldn't understand that there are other planets and wouldn't have believed it anyway because they were told we are the only life in the universe. Even as advance as we are today you still have people saying there is no life out there just because we haven't met any aliens.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by goodison3

Well if Aliens are spiritual entities, why only call them Demons? Wouldn't there be some Angels, too?

People seem so obsessed with negativity.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

[removed
youtube video link]

edit on 2/9/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: [removed
youtube video link]

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

No, they're not 'demons'...they probably did give rise to the entire idea of demons though (there is a difference).

Simple people from long ago only really had an education in basic religion and not much else. Everything that happened in their lives had its roots or causes based on what they knew about religion...couldn't concieve a baby? It was gods will. Lost a baby? It was gods will. Had a healthy baby? It was gods will.

Everything was like this, everything. For some people, it still is like this.

Transpose that simplistic but heavily religion indoctrinated mindset on seeing or being abducted by what we think of as ETs?

It's clear that, a totally uneducated majority, versed only in religion which ruled and totally occupied their everyday lives to the extent where everything was either a blessing or a punishment from god, faced with the totally incomprehensible reality of ET life they would naturally automatically place the events into the only real context they knew, religion, and assume they were seeing demons.

Violence involving perhaps kidnapping, taking aboard terrifying and bewildering craft, blood, ovum and semen samples forcefully taken, being technologically imobilised and transported through air and solid obstacles and all of the myriad events reported by many people who claim first hand experience of this type of thing today.

I know it won't be a popular thing to say, but the immaculate conception or conception without intercourse is something Human beings do every day of the week...it's also something that has long been reported to happen to Women who are 'implanted' with unexplained pregnancies along with other medical procedures..imagine this in the context of the belief systems and experience of a simple Medieval peasant?

The result will always be the belief that it is demons or the work of the devil...to people with no understanding of even basic science, it really couldn't have been anything else as far as they were concerned.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think they are the same thing.

Different species with different agendas perhaps, but both (at least both) are ETs.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

comfortablynumb

abe froman
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Side note; in the Bible God and Satan use some of the same angels/demons to do their bidding.

Do you have any biblical references? I have to admit I haven't read the bible but have started only recently reading the OT and then I'll start the NT.

my friend i can tell you confidently that it is NOT in the bible.the closest you get is in job where god allows satan to attack job. no unfallen angel would do anything but rebuke a fallen angel/demon

mr froman needs to think or at least read the book he is referencing before he posts

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Such a silly topic.

Why can't they be both? Or one and the same?

The very definition of Alien is:

A person, animal, plant, or other thing which is from outside the family, group, organization, or territory under consideration.

Or

Any life form of extraterrestrial origin.

They don't have to be 'extra-terrestrial' to be Alien....they can also be 'extra-dimensional'. Either way....whether from another realm or planet....the entities are 'alien' to us.

What if God was an alien? He is 'alien' to us, from our understanding of him.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by toddy3174

Cheers mate, I thought that seemed a bit odd...I'll have a read of Job later.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Demons (aka. Evil Spirits) are always near, always watching. Always waiting for you to slip up, for you to expose a weakness for them to exploit.

They are under our beds, down that dark alley, and lurking in the bushes outside. You must drive them out. You must cast them away. It is your responsibility - no one will do it for you.

They have power, but the power of Christ is greater. The only thing that can prevail against them is the Name of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Real ETs, higher up beings, both corporal and heavenly (both meanings to me) are HERO's. The dial on consciousness, awareness, love, kindness, caring, understanding and all the attributes of Love/Goodness is cranked ever so much more as one grows in the grades.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I often consider whether "are DEMONS ALIENS?" cause it makes much more sense in my head.
Considering that
1) life can survive under the most extreme conditions here on earth
2) life can survive on meteors
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i strongly follow the idea of panspermia. Taking that one step further, to targeted/directed panspermia,
and taking into account the bible interpreted in a way to support this theory, demons are nothing more
than "angels" -ETs, who had a conflict with their superiors (?) and thus were banished (left behind?) on earth.
An interesting fact to support such claim would be:

Professor Francis Crick, awarded the Nobel Prize for the discovery of DNA, wrote:

An honest man, armed with all the knowledge available to us now, could only state that in some sense, the origin of life appears at the moment to be almost a miracle, so many are the conditions which would have had to have been satisfied to get it going.(2)

The trouble is that there are about two thousand enzymes, and the chance of obtaining them all in a random trial is only one part in (1020)2,000=1040,000, an outrageously small probability that could not be faced even if the whole universe consisted of organic soup.(3) In terms of complexity, an individual cell is nothing when compared with a system like the mammalian brain. The human brain consists of about ten thousand million nerve cells. Each nerve cell puts out between ten thousand and one hundred thousand connecting fibers by which it makes contact with other nerve cells in the brain. Altogether the total number of connections in the human brain approaches 10^15 or a thousand million million. Numbers in the order of 10^15 are of course completely beyond comprehension.

So if that was the case,if life was BROUGHT here or intelligent life evolution was FORCED, then what would "demons" really be?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by depleteduranium92

DO you think its possible that writers, scientists, and philosophers could have been inspired by aliens?

Do you think writers of the Bible could have been inspired by aliens? The perfect control system.
Church and State keep man in perpetual darkness, they feed vampirically on wars blood human suffering. All the bible promises is a so called heaven after death. Where is hell, I'll give u a hint...look around you.

All roads lead to Rome

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil

St Paul hijacking Jesus true teachings:

1) false apostle Paul is the 1st AntiChrist! Christians quote Paul to counter radical teachings of Jesus

2) Paul The First Heretic

that should bring u up to speed

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I love this topic and I believe it to be true. Based on the research I have done, for me personally it is the only thing that makes sense about the UFO/abduction phenomenon.

What bothers me the most (aside from the idea of it being quite terrifying lol) is how obvious it is that our world Governments are working with them. This is why I don't believe they will disclose it. The disclosure camp such as Dr. Greer, they seem to be preparing us for "disclosure" that will not be truthful. The great deception.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

To clarify, if the demonic connection is true and they did disclose it, the people would rise up against it and our governments. That's why I believe they are still trying to hide it. If it were revealed as true, it would confirm so much in the bible and about our hidden history.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

arpgme

Well if Aliens are spiritual entities, why only call them Demons? Wouldn't there be some Angels, too?

People seem so obsessed with negativity.

Yes strictly speaking. If the meaning here is UFO whoevers. Angels are angels good and bad. Demons or disembodied spirits are all bad news but are not angels. Demons are said to be the spirits of the dead hybrid human angel combo that walk the earth because they have no place. Its a long story but its all there.

When the Bible says "and the Nephilim were on the earth in those days" the meaning is "the dead spirits (Neph) were in body on the earth in those days". The Sons of God are separate, the Neph are the hybrids. Just telling you what it says not trying to be a religious nut or anything. lol

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

raedar
reply to post by raedar

To clarify, if the demonic connection is true and they did disclose it, the people would rise up against it and our governments. That's why I believe they are still trying to hide it. If it were revealed as true, it would confirm so much in the bible and about our hidden history.

We have heard about these projects, mostly in Science Fiction.....which has a strange way of predicting the future in technology for one....about human embryo farm like places where they can raise humans in a tank of sorts maybe to a young adult age. That isn't really far fetched these days.

Well if they could raise human body basically devoid of any personality development to speak of, there is no reason why these demonic spirits couldn't just move right into them, take up residents like they do with human bodies anyway. Now if that were possible they could grow thousands of these bodies to become inhabited by these dead spirits.

Now if the sons of god, fallen angels were to start up their human cross breeding program again that would be yet another creature all together. The result that is of human/angel hybrids.

The fallen ones that did this ancient cross breeding are said to be in a lockdown condition.....completely restricted to another dimension. These are said to be on slate to be released at some date, however the result is said to be unmistakable as they will unleash fury on the earth.

Now unless a new group is at work doing cross breading we don't have cross breeding. The result of this cross breading is said to be unmistakable. If something is going on, it may be an attempt to re-body, as it were, these dead spirits. wacky sci-fi stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

goodison3
Loads of really good videos on youtube about the demonic alien agenda, but i grew up on reports of solid metal ufos being seen, people being abducted and taken aboard craft and physically touched by creatures, lights in the sky moving at incredible speed (although ive never seen the holy grail of sightings a high speed right angled turn mid flight). None of this seemed demonic to me at the time. Now im older and had experience of going to war, working with illuminati elites, seeing ufos for myself and finding faith. The demonic angle is starting to seem plausible.

I look at some news readers on tv and think "your face is strange your a hybrid of sorts" i see politicians with the strangest looking faces responding to questions without a shred of emotion are these creations living amongst us? I've been able to connect a lot of viable logical dots to perceive the world the way i do now but cant decide if aliens are aliens and demons are demons.

Do demons exist and will they take a physical form on earth but disguised as aliens that seems plausible and would be a deception. Will they arrive and side themselves with someone who becomes the antichrist?. Who do you see as being a hybrid on earth right now? is the footage of Nicki Minaj's eyes turning reptilian real? she claims she gets posessed, Justin Bieber recently ended up in jail and theres footage of his eyes changing and he has to turn away to compose himself is that real?. It would make sense to possess a star with a weak mind to gain riches, power and influence on earth and they must have a plan to achieve something is it simply the NWO in the making?

I believe in the following life forms:

human beings
angels
demons
aliens
reptilianism

I believe they are each distinct life forms.

I think aliens are not demons and they are not reptilians.

Reptilianism is directly related to satan (satan, the "serpent", is reptilian). satan is red. Have you ever heard of a red alien? Neither have I. I think there is no relation between reptilian and alien. Entirely distinct, separate life forms.

Demons are associated with satan.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

TheConstruKctionofLight

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil

No. That is not true.

YHWH translates to WHY.

satan is a genuine physical entity. satan is NOT God Most High (never was and never will be).

Why is the only question that can ever bring understanding. Understanding is Most High. Knowledge is not the highest form, Understanding is.

Wisdom is knowledge applied, but nothing surpasses Understanding.

There cannot be peace without Understanding.

satan is the so-called god of sexual immorality and the so-called god of this world. But then there's Christ (who was the Word in the flesh). satan and Christ are not two in the same.

I think aliens LOVE Christ.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If Gods are not real, and if Devils want to be Gods, or crush Gods like a God would crush them.

And if Aliens were that Atheist....

Then Yes...They'd be demons if they were considered Gods.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
While I don't think aliens are demons and don't believe in christianity, I do think the idea of a "supernatural" civilization is possible. Maybe they're able to cross space instantly or maybe they can cross dimensions? Maybe they do not possess a physical body like we do but are of a sort of energy matrix which can move on its own at light speed or faster? Basically, I think the idea of a physical body might be primitive and the idea of supernatural civilizations is the possible future of ourselves or of other similarly evolved species.

I am not saying angels or demons are real. I am saying aliens might act like them with the ability to cross space or time instantly and to transmit their thoughts or to not to necessarily possess a physical body or to perform miracles. I think it was Arthur C Clark who said sufficiently advanced technology will be like magic.

We need to stop thinking that aliens can only be physical like us. We traditionally think of aliens as living around other stars like we do. However, maybe sufficiently advanced aliens do not live like this but are like angels.

Their "supernatural" capabilities are fully scientific. As a word, "supernatural" to me just means something that's outside of what we think of as natural. For example, are computers natural? Many would argue they're not.

Note I used to be a christian. I am an agnostic atheist now.
edit on 13-2-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join