It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Demons?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Im sure our pets feel the same fear when going to the vets but that doesnt make us evil. We know whats best for them.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

depleteduranium92
reply to post by goodison3

Another aspect of alien abductions are abilities that the abductees receive. My question is,1) why are they always blond haired, blue eyed woman in their late 40s and 2) Why do they always get paranormal abilities like telekenisis, faith healing etc? Why not something like eidetic memory that can aid science and mathematics. (SOMETHING THAT WE CAN PROVE!) Or even literature.

IMHO, If aliens were good, they wouldn't be tricking us so much.

The bible expresses that the fallen angels returned after the Great Flood to invade our genetics by reproducing with us again. Theoretically, some of us may still carry their genes associated with certain eye colors, hair colors, special abilities (such as telekinesis or precognition), and even immunal functions.

Look at Rh negitivity. The body of an Rh negative mother will attack its Rh possitive fetus as if it were fighting a pathogen. About 5% of the human population is Rh negative, about 15% carry the gene without expressing it. No other primate is Rh negative.

I have had some personal experiences with demonism, my mother is Rh negative. Some of my Rh negitive inlaw's family members have minor deformities like elongated tailbones, extra fingers/toes. Some of the giants of the bible had extra toes.

Ive also read that many if not most abductees are Rh negitive. Maybe those of us that share angelic genes make better conduits for possession. Ive never experince possession, they always run from the name of Christ.

Anyways, its just a possibility, perhaps Rh negitivity is just a natural mutation...but if its not, then how many other non-human genes are associated with the trait?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

crawley

Im sure our pets feel the same fear when going to the vets but that doesnt make us evil. We know whats best for them.

That comparison might work if the animals could communicate, get themselves to the doctor, decide which meds to take, etc. We also do not impregnate them with different species then strip the babies from their wombs in some midnight (taking my baby back) rendezvous.

Granted this is only if you believe aliens do those things. I have not made up my mind about that, but the argument still stands. If people's claims are true... then what they do is indeed evil. Not being evil would be telling us what they need from us, what they need us to do, and letting us decide if we want to participate or not. People say they have communicated with them, and since we are all adults, we are able to decide for ourselves what is good for us and what isn't.
edit on 2/9/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
demons/angels/aliens are all just labels we place on beings who may just be other ETs. If you are religious, then you call them demons/angels, but really they are probably just beings from other dimensions who have what we call 'superpowers' because these are powers we dont have normally and we dont understand how they work. By calling them anything at all makes them into 'evil' or 'good' which is ridiculous since they are what they are - probably beings we dont understand.

I bet if people who live in the USA went to live in asia, or in iceland, or anywhere else where the folks had very different cultures, we would find them 'different' and strange. Well, ETs are probably just the same but more so. If we have any hope at all of adapting to a changed world, then we have to come to terms with very different cultures and practices.

Maybe there are still human tribes who are cannibals but I bet if these people were technically advanced, then they would be similar to the ET races we are now meeting from other places. Put in that perspective or viewing ETs as extremely intelligent advanced (what we know as) animals or insects, we can appreciate how we have to adapt and change our thinking about them.

Of course it is not nice to be preyed apon by other beings, but many other Earth animals are preyed apon by other Earth animals, so it is really just that we dont like to be toppled off our perch as the top of the food chain.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Not being evil would be telling us what they need from us, what they need us to do, and letting us decide if we want to participate or not.
So if a vampire came up to you and told you that he needed your blood so that he could survive, do you think you could come to some arrangement? Maybe it is a no-brainer for them or ETs just dont do things that way. Maybe they are used to taking what they want from other beings. Rather exactly like humans in fact.
edit on 9 Feb 2014 by qmantoo because: typo

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Are you stalking me?

But seriously, I just mentioned this same bit on a different thread. It took me a little while to piece it together myself. You don't want to believe, which is why I cannot allow myself to find fault in my brothers and sisters for not believing. You just want to go back to sleep and dream of a world where things don't lurk in the dark. For folks interested in a few of the things that made me a believer, look up these.

BEK

Sleep Paralysis

UFO abductions (take a REAL GOOD look, and compare them with various historical and biblical writings)

Spirit Science (I don't agree with everything they say, but it is a good addition. They have some good points)

Quantum Theory (Yes!)

One might say; What does Quantum Theory have to do with Aliens OR Demons? Well, it basically tries to explain the workings of reality. It is only one part of the fractal. One piece of the puzzle. My mind reached a tipping point, where I could, in my mind, no longer ignore the pattern I was seeing. The breakdown of the nature of reality is a bit of a hobby. In my mind, there was something 'else' that science can't seem to explain. I saw God in science. Yes, it seems counter-intuitive at first. But they describe levels of reality that we can't perceive or even conceptualize. They also talk about the universe expanding from a centralized point, an infinity where everything that ever would exist all occupied a single point. A singularity. How, as men, do we describe something that is the entirety of our universe? The entirety of everything that ever would be? I know what I call it.

One of the things that made me think the way I do, was my knowledge of the basics of humanity. Human response, human interaction, and human nature in general. We are pack animals. Like wolves, or lions. As such, we require little from each other in the way of over-arching institutions. Yet, we have those in power that strive for ever more, and for seemingly no other reason, than for the sake of power itself. That doesn't jibe with most of humanity, nor with most of nature. So what can it be that makes men hate to the point of self-destruction?

If there is light, then there is dark. That is truth. So if there is a God, what else is there? Time and again throughout the history of man, we find 'gods,' monsters, and supernatural entities of all stripes. Even if you eliminate most of those tales as fiction, then what is left must be based on some very real events, some very real truths. It seems to me that these 'visitors' (for lack of a better word), have been trying to control humanity for ages. It seems that time and again, they are rebuffed, or simply leave of their own accord. Why? Why would they leave? Or, why would humanity reject them? Why do they constantly fail?

IMO, it is because they are supposed to. It is their job, and they do it well. They come, they test, and then they leave, like they are supposed to. I realize people don't like Wiki, but there is this. It seems that the Hebrews originally thought Satan was a generic term, or a position, held by many.

My opinion is this: The 'Aliens' are a hierarchy of extra-planar entities, who's job it is to tempt, and terrorize mankind. Why? Not too sure about that one. There are a few thoughts on the issue, the base being that they were fallen. But I am not so keen on that thought. I believe that it is a combination of things. That they were cast out, not necessarily from infraction, but from and order to do so. It would explain their animosity towards humans in general. They hate us, make no mistake about that. They may even want to BE us. Why? Again, dunno for sure. If you hold to the biblical account it goes back to Lu, and not wanting to bow before man, as they consider us to be less than ants before them. Hence being cast down.

Yet there are also parts where the Beings actually talk about coming here on their own power. Perhaps they got here, and realized too late, that they couldn't get back? They might then blame humanity for their fate. What else do you do with what basically constitutes immortality, and you're stuck here on the mortal plane for who knows how long? Why, you pester those silly mortals that you blame for your being there in the first place! You guide them, you advance them, you corrupt them, you do whatever you want, except (IMO), control of the whole World. I think that is the one thing that is not allowed, but they try it again, and again.

I have little real evidence of any of this, only personal experiences with the paranormal, and visions of the overall picture based on elements I have encountered, and information I have received. Most will probably balk at that fact, but that's life.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

qmantoo

Not being evil would be telling us what they need from us, what they need us to do, and letting us decide if we want to participate or not.
So if a vampire came up to you and told you that he needed your blood so that he could survive, do you think you could come to some arrangement? Maybe it is a no-brainer for them or ETs just dont do things that way. Maybe they are used to taking what they want from other beings. Rather exactly like humans in fact.
edit on 9 Feb 2014 by qmantoo because: typo

An arrangement may very well be made. Who knows?

I don't really care how the ET's do things... if you do things to harm me and then keep doing them when I have begged you over and over to stop... you are evil. Period. There are a lot countries on our own planet that do things "differently" than we do as well. Is that ok, just because that's "just the way they do" it? Torturing people, children, and animals as punishment, killing women for adultery, cutting off limbs for thievery, etc. etc. etc. is ok in many places. Is it ok with you, if they do it to you because "that's the way they do things"?

It is what it is regardless of which galaxy it comes from.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
from BELIEVERPRIEST's post:

...they always run from the name of Christ.

I've read over and over again (threads, reports, docs (that I can't recall the name) that the name of Christ also sends away the aliens/UFOs.
Has anyone experienced this, or can provide background - or something-- about this?
I find that point alone exceptionally intriguing.

As for shapeshifting and odd-looking "news" reporters and the other assorted odd ducks.. an old work-mate and I had coffee one day - he was asking so many questions of what I was up to (had taken time off work) - I wanted him to stop asking questions so I tossed out the "reading about the shapeshifters" as that usually shuts most people up (you can almost read their minds though lol).

He asked what is was, however and when I explained, his face went white and his jaw dropped - when I asked him his troubles he sputtered and relayed a report from an old close friend of his who worked prepping bodies for burial. While he was working on a corpse he watched it change into an "alligator-like" body, and then it changed back. He was stunned and later shared the story with only 2 people as, well, you know...
As I shared what I knew of the shapeshifting (I included a sentence about priests) his eyes bulged - he said his friend had been working on a dead Catholic priest.
My work-mate is about as left-brained as they come - why I thought I'd silence him with answer of what I had been doing.
The dude wouldn't have made it up - the immediate loss of colour from his face and dropped jaw has left me scratching my head further ever since.
An Indian Medicine Man told me a few short years ago that every Grimm's faery tale is based on reality. The older I get the more I wonder.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
No! And I'm not going to express why! The entire thing is beyond ludicrous, dark age stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The are Demons you should know this as they are vibratory.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

They are demons? Or there are demons? There are lower feeders here and negative beings, but they're not ET.

Most of the "demons" are running our world, they're what I call demons, or demons in training, dripping in the blood, starvation and pain of humanity and nature and this planet. They concocted dark age type religions, CIA prop up brotherhood monsters that rape, behead and murder children. They do this for control and profit, and fascist goals. There are no words to describe what they have done. They're unleashing nuclear hell on earth and cutting people off medical in the US, and want babie to die in agony, your children, relatives, beloved ones. They are DEMONS.
edit on 9-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Apply some skepticism and critical thinking to your ideas and it may help you answer your question.

For example, how possible is it that intelligent extra-terrestrial beings have developed the technology required to travel over interstellar distances? And if it seems possible to you, what kind of technology would that be and what energy would be required for them to travel that far and so fast?

Also, if they are not IET but demons or angels; ask yourself what then makes you believe that they are. I assume that it would fit your faith in religion, and if that is the case; ask yourself whether or not belief in that religion is rational.
If it seems rational to you, that is alright, but then put the evidence for your faith against the evidence for disbelief and decide what makes more sense.

It may take a while and be difficult to go through, but it's nevertheless a healthy thing to do.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That was negative and vibratory. How do you know all them you say doing bad things arnt controlled by dimensional Demons.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
You're in infinity. Every thing that is happening now, has already happened and will happen....Those who created this simulatio nuniverse for the children are kazillions of years ahead of us in technology. Those in the universe are billions and trillions of years ahead of us in technology. Our science is all ant hill crapola. Thats not what this is, and there was no big bang, the universe is not 14 billion years old.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
David Bohm's looked into atoms and saw the plasma screen.

One thing that you don't do with cosmic beings is assume the ones that reach here are rougly on our level. They're not. And this planet was formed, seeded, and life produced by THEM.

Its infinite progression, with all things handed down and tasks delegated.

Spirit is one thing, but anything in a body is a person, and if that person is from elsewhere they're ET. And ET is real.
edit on 9-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Demons = from the very first of human being creation until 100 years ago.

Aliens = from 100 years ago until today..

Names like Martian/Venusians or whatever places/dimensions they come from in the very near future… this is how I see it.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I buy into this theory more than some of the others floating around. Why? Because demons are associated with evil, can (supposedly) disappear, reappear, etc. People are always claiming to be abducted and that it was such a horrible, frightening experience. Many of those same people live in fear of being abducted again and again. I would have to say that nothing "GOOD" would keep abducting and hurting folks against their wishes. At least nothing I would consider "GOOD" anyway.

I could very well be wrong. Nobody knows, but those facts leave me with the thought of demons above anything else. If we knew more.... well then we would know more.

When we go out into the wilderness and look for animals to capture, fit them with a tracking and study their habits, those animals are also scared. Would you say there is something inherently "evil" about our studies of these animals? Should we stop? If aliens are taking us and doing studies, I'd say it falls along the same lines.
edit on 9-2-2014 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

mahatche

Kangaruex4Ewe
I buy into this theory more than some of the others floating around. Why? Because demons are associated with evil, can (supposedly) disappear, reappear, etc. People are always claiming to be abducted and that it was such a horrible, frightening experience. Many of those same people live in fear of being abducted again and again. I would have to say that nothing "GOOD" would keep abducting and hurting folks against their wishes. At least nothing I would consider "GOOD" anyway.

I could very well be wrong. Nobody knows, but those facts leave me with the thought of demons above anything else. If we knew more.... well then we would know more.

When we go out into the wilderness and look for animals to capture, fit them with a tracking and study their habits, those animals are also scared. Would you say there is something inherently "evil" about our studies of these animals? Should we stop? If aliens are taking us and doing studies, I'd say it falls along the same lines.
edit on 9-2-2014 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

You can call me bat shiiite crazy, but yes... IF WE ARE hurting them. There is no way that I need to know whether a bear shiites in the woods or not bad enough to come in once a week, hurt him, scare him, etc. I couldn't care less if he likes to scratch his rump on the north side of a pine tree or on the south side of a pine tree.

I don't know about anybody here, but I do not classify myself as a wild animal. If the aliens do classify me as such, then it's just too damn bad that I am capable of complaining and calling it what it is.

If folks see nothing wrong with unwanted anal probes, interspecies pregnancies, skin donations, etc. they can certainly be my guest. If those same folks consider that kind of behavior nothing short of living in Mr. Roger's neighborhood.... well, there's not much I can say about that.
edit on 2/9/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

Look at Nikola Tesla's achievements. He claimed that he was given much of his information by "Aliens".

This is news to me. I'm not saying Telsa never said this but I just haven't read that before. Do you have a source for that? I would love to read it or watch the documentary you got that from.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Oh this thread again ! , Wow page two and nobody's brought up the Book of Enoch yet ... Oh wait

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

abe froman

Side note; in the Bible God and Satan use some of the same angels/demons to do their bidding.

Do you have any biblical references? I have to admit I haven't read the bible but have started only recently reading the OT and then I'll start the NT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join