It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Is this the proof?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Blue Shift

VoidHawk
Wow, all the regulars with their usual sarcasm.
I must be onto something!

Vocal opposition = correctness of your viewpoint.
Yeah, that seems to fit the general flow of your logic.

Sadly, within these forums its true!

There are certain subjects that wll draw a particular bunch of regulars, they will expend large amounts of their time and energy on a subject that they claim they have no belief in. Always interesting when that happens!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

bastion
1. The numbers are mostly wrong
Which numbers? and by what margin?
Please give examples!

bastion
2. The eclipse example is the only accurate one, but a total eclipse is only seen on a tiny fraction of the Earth's surface when they occur, so while it's an interesting coincidence it is in no way a sign of intelligence.

From the OP

At just the right time for the earthly observer, the moon appears to be the exact same size as the sun.

bastion
3. The rest of the figures are just rearrangement/inverse of equations so are not impressive in the slightest, unless someone is terrible at maths or criminally thick (i.e 10 + 2 = 12, 12 - 10 = 2 - that's a lot of 10s and 2s OMG ALIENS DID IT....)
And you really expect us to believe you cant see the difference between whats in the OP and what you've written?

Try Home schooling dude, you might learn something.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

crzayfool
reply to post by VoidHawk

S&F for a good read.

In the vastness of infinity however, I am favoring that this happens quite a lot.

Imagine throwing a bag of 1000 different sized marbles across the floor 1,000,000 times. You would probably, more often than not, find a combination within those 1000 marbles, from different perspectives, that is similar if not identical to what you have shown.

Now imagine throwing those same marbles forever... and ever... and ever...

The Milky Way Galaxy must surely have at least 100 of these? There are claims that there are the same amount of super-earth-like planets whizzing around in it the last I heard. They've only got to be near a star and have a rock orbiting them.

Could it simply be that because of their relative scales to one another, masses and gravitational pulls that they automatically fall into these perfect orbits? For example, if the Moon was one 410th smaller than the Sun would it be closer to us because the gravity of Earth would have a more profound affect compared to the Sun's, due to having less mass trying to fall into the Suns gravity.

I think that sounds reasonable.

Thanks for your input.
Sounds reasonable, but show me another example from ANYWHERE within our known univers.

Could it simply be that because of their relative scales to one another

If all the planets and moons and suns were made up from a material that ALWAYS had the same density then that would be a valid point. However, they dont, they are all a mixed bag of materials with varying mass and density, thats why its so strange that all these numbers should jump out at us.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

be4ne1
It easily and simply may very well depend on how one interprets probabilities or absolutes vs coincidence. Why couldn't we just as accurately be the 'result' rather than the 'reason' ? These numbers, or any other final configuration of numbers could have created things in this particular position and then became conducive to all that is observable. While this would be indeed be a rare or even unique occurrence, it's not beyond the realm of possibility. Kinda like flipping a coin and having it wind up on it's edge instead of falling flat. A 'wow' moment but not impossible.

If someone flipped a coin one hundred times and each time it came up heads I bet you'd want to examine the coin. Why? Because although it is possible, its HIGHLY improbable. Its the same with the numbers I have placed into the OP.

How likely is it that this could happen?
(Moon x Earth) / 100 = 4374987 the circumference of Sun
(Sun / earth) x 100 = 10896 the circumference of Moon
(Sun / moon) x 100 = 40000 the circumference of Earth

By knowing any two we can know the third. There is no reason this should happen. There's no other known planet moon sun systems where this happens, it only happens here. Then when we add in all the other numbers it ought to make anyone sit up and take notice! And that was the point of my OP.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

payta
I cant trust anything written by Alan Butler. I once read a book written by him on the Templars.
I couldnt even finish it, it was so full of it, seriously, my gf gave it to me and I couldnt even finish it out of courtesy.
And Im the sort of guy who enjoys reading that kind of stuff.
'Holy blood, holy grail' best of their kind.

So im sorry, but i cant believe what they claim, they prolly twisted the numbers somehow, or starting making assumptions out of nowhere with no basis at all.
These guys write these books just for the money.

You dont have to believe them, go and look elsewhere and you'll find the same data. I checked most of what I read via google's info and it came up with the same result.
What you are suggesting is if you dont like a person then everything they say is a lie, thats a very odd way to live ones life!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

MrConspiracy
The only problem i have IS the title. Even though i believe in aliens, i don't know how this proves it as such.
The title - Aliens. Is this the proof?
Note the question mark

MrConspiracy
And quite frankly, the numbers don't need to be spot on - if people are going to start posting saying the numbers aren't perfect, you've got the wrong idea. There as near to perfect as you're gonna get anywhere else. An it's all very odd whether you choose to believe or not.

Thanks for that, thats precisely what I was trying to put across, yet it seems to be missed by most people.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

YayMayorBee

Just based on how each planet, based on size and distance to the sun, and the way it all comes together; there would have to be some sort of constant formula for it to all work.

I am sure someone way smarter than me knows this formula and you could mathematically prove it.

For instance, each Sun or Star, based on its size, would be able to support the rotation of X amount of planets and X would be based on the size and make-up of each planet.

I just don't think it was made that way but instead HAS to be that way.

I probably didnt make any sense... but its my 2.

Ok, so show me another system where this all works. There's lots you can choose from, in fact there's BILLIONS of them, so please, go find one and show us.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

DogMeat
Kewl...
But, how does that mean proof of ET?

Did I miss something?

Yep! You missed the ? on the end of the title.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

dragonridr

ParasuvO
An amazing job is being completed as we speak, to get the "humans" to raise technical knowledge at an astonishing rate, and separate the mind into segments that will never actually under-stand the entire structure as a whole.

Amazingly, and sadly, the smartest technical minds appear to be the ones who are most likely to work for the "dark side" because it has been made clear to their very soul, that blackmail in higher dimensions has EVERYTHING to do with here.

Such fear and ridicule spouts from the ones who claim to know things, but are actually afraid to test something REAL, that without machines help, but they are too scared just like the masters they subconsciously serve, scared to succeed.

I think you need to lay off the blunts for a while you are starting to lose touch with reality.

I think he's spot on! Maybe you should lay off the "blunts".

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

VoidHawk
...show me another example from ANYWHERE within our known universe.

Unfortunately I have the same view from Earth as you and every other. Even if I were on a satellite, with a super-zooming 10 trillion pixel CCD sensor, way out near heliopause - in any direction away from Earth. My perspective of the known galaxy wouldn't really change that much, so your request is irrelevant because there cannot be an example yet with our current knowledge. I don't mean to be rude but you cannot prove a point by taking the route that yields no answers...

Show me an example from EVERYWHERE outside the the known universe where it doesn't... now I win.

This universe we are in is way bigger than what is comprehended in science, even at the highest levels. The 'Known Universe' in its entirety is a bit like this following comparison: If the pupil of your eye represented the known universe, then we have discovered, of the unknown universe, the comparative size of your pupil in the actual know universe.
(yep, most will glaze over at this point).

VoidHawk
If all the planets and moons and suns were made up from a material that ALWAYS had the same density then that would be a valid point. However, they dont, they are all a mixed bag of materials with varying mass and density, thats why its so strange that all these numbers should jump out at us.

Why does density play a role in the validity of my proposal? I don't get it.

If Jupiter was the same size as the moon it would be denser, yes, but it's mass wouldn't be any greater and therefore neither would its gravity, no? I could be totally wrong here. If Jupiter was the same size as the Moon, though, and its centre of mass in exactly the same place it is now then nothing would be different in our galaxy.

I suppose in order to make my point clearer I need to change it like this,

...If the Moon was one 410th the mass & size of the Sun...

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
same logic religious nut jobs use to try to prove god is real

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

christoph
same logic religious nut jobs use to try to prove god is real

Wow, thats an impressive post! It'll take me a while to absorb it all but rest assured I'll get there eventualy.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

crzayfool

VoidHawk
...show me another example from ANYWHERE within our known universe.

Unfortunately I have the same view from Earth as you and every other. Even if I were on a satellite, with a super-zooming 10 trillion pixel CCD sensor, way out near heliopause - in any direction away from Earth. My perspective of the known galaxy wouldn't really change that much, so your request is irrelevant because there cannot be an example yet with our current knowledge. I don't mean to be rude but you cannot prove a point by taking the route that yields no answers...

Show me an example from EVERYWHERE outside the the known universe where it doesn't... now I win.

This universe we are in is way bigger than what is comprehended in science, even at the highest levels. The 'Known Universe' in its entirety is a bit like this following comparison: If the pupil of your eye represented the known universe, then we have discovered, of the unknown universe, the comparative size of your pupil in the actual know universe.
(yep, most will glaze over at this point).

VoidHawk

Why does density play a role in the validity of my proposal? I don't get it.

If Jupiter was the same size as the moon it would be denser, yes, but it's mass wouldn't be any greater and therefore neither would its gravity, no? I could be totally wrong here. If Jupiter was the same size as the Moon, though, and its centre of mass in exactly the same place it is now then nothing would be different in our galaxy.

I suppose in order to make my point clearer I need to change it like this,

...If the Moon was one 410th the mass & size of the Sun...

My response was to this.

Could it simply be that because of their relative scales to one another, masses and gravitational pulls that they automatically fall into these perfect orbits?

If that were true then you should be able to pull the same numbers that I presented from Mars and its moon Phobos and the Sun.

If you can I'd be interested to see them

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I think this has to do with the golden ratio which occurs naturally.

New findings in 2003 based on the study of data from NASA’s Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) on cosmic background radiation reveal that the universe is finite and shaped like a dodecahedron, a geometric shape based on pentagons, which are based on phi. The the Universe page for more.

www.goldennumber.net...

the link describes all the different measurements and ratios of the planets.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by Amagnon

Moons are quite common just look at our solar system theres only 2 planets who dont have moons. Then you have Jupiter with 63 and Saturn with 62 of them. Judging from our own solar system id say moons in all shapes and sizes our possible throughout the galaxy. So us having a moon is it really that strange when you think about it?

Heh - I think you misunderstood, its not having a moon thats unusual, its the characteristics of the moon and its relationship to the Earth that is a bit out of the ordinary.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

www.goldennumber.net...

examples of the golden ratio can be found everywhere. Here are some from the solar system.

Saturn reveals a golden ratio phi relationship in several of its dimensions

A closer look at Saturn’s rings reveals a darker inner ring which exhibits the same golden section proportion as the brighter outer ring.

More...

In addition, Venus orbits the Sun in 224.695 days while Earth orbits the Sun in 365.242 days, creating a ratio of 8/13 (both Fibonacci numbers) or 0.615 (roughly phi.) Thus 5 conjunctions of Earth and Venus occur every 8 orbits of the Earth around the Sun and every 13 orbits of Venus.

edit on 11-2-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

VoidHawk
Aliens. Is this the proof?

I’ve posted some of this before but I’ve since found more data that makes this just too much to be a mere “Coincidence”.

Just how far must we go before people will accept that this is NOT a coincidence?

Consider these unquestionable facts as a whole:
That’s a lot of 400’'s.

Consider this.
Effectively an identical value because the estimate of the Sun’s diameter is within this tiny margin.

You are exactly right! Albert Einstein said that things seem fixed like the fact that there are two 8 o' clocks one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Things are definitely fixed and they were fixed and decided upon way before all of creation ever happened e.g. the big bang! Our government garnered all of its UFO technology before the big bang ever happened.

What about this?
At just the right time for the earthly observer, the moon appears to be the exact same size as the sun.

And what about this?
Find me another planet and moon that can do this!

So far…
1. We’ve got a bunch of 400’s
2. Almost identical number of earths and suns when measuring the size of sun/earth and distance to earth.
3. We get an eclipse that causes millions of people to stare at the moon.
4. The moon can be used to square the circle of the earth.

Suppose you were god or an alien race and you wanted the earthlings to notice your work. What better way to ensure they notice it than to place the evidence in the sky where its on view to the whole world.

I've just been reading - Who built the Moon (Christopher Knight and Alan Butler), and I came across the following equation.

Using kilometres.
(Moon x Earth)/100 = 4374987 The circumference of the Sun.

It reminded me of ohms law where knowing any two values (volts amps ohms) will give you the third, so I tried it out using the circumference of the earth moon and the sun as supplied by google.

(Moon x Earth) / 100 = 4374987 the circumference of Sun
(Sun / earth) x 100 = 10896 the circumference of Moon
(Sun / moon) x 100 = 40000 the circumference of Earth

Compare them.
From Google Equation result.
Sun = 4366813 4374987
Earth = 40075 40000
Moon = 10917 10896

Those results are so close they cannot be ignored. It means by knowing any two, we can calculate the third to within a very small degree! Considering that the sizes given by google are estimations I cant help but think that if we knew the exact size of each; the results would be 100% accurate.

The above does NOT work with any other planets/moons within our solar system!

Also in the book I found the following.

The authors suggest that at the required time window (when humans have enough intelligence) the planet would be rotating at 366 revolutions for each orbit of the sun. Being intelligent the humans ought to become aware of this figure.

The authors call it (366) the earths PIN number. The earth is also 366 times larger than the moon!

The moons PIN number would be arrived at by considering its size as 100 per cent and dividing it by the relative size of the planet, namely 366 per cent.

Working to five decimal places the result is: 100/366 = 0.27322
(those same numbers (27322) are in the next sentence)

The moon was then carefully engineered so that at the key point in time it would be orbiting the planet at a rate of once every 27.322 planetary days.

If we look at it the other way around, the size of the moon compared to the planet has the same number value – 27.322 per cent of its parent.

After 10,000 planetary days, the moon will complete exactly 366 orbits of the earth.
10,000 / 366 = 27.322

Do you still think this is all coincidence? Non of this works with any other planets in our solar system, it only works with the moon the sun and the earth.

In the book the authors suggest that whoever it was that set up our solar system so that it could support life, would have been able to control the earths spin and orbital rate so that they could ensure all the above became true when the humans had evolved enough to understand what they were seeing.

From - Who Built the Moon.
From everything that is known about the Earth, its orbital speed has been steadily decreasing for a long time, but to the astonishment of scientists
at the National Institute for Science and Technology in Boulder, Colorado, it suddenly stopped this deceleration in 1999.

At the National Institute for Science and Technology in Boulder, spokesman Fred McGehan said most scientists agree the Earth’s orbit around the sun has been gradually slowing for millennia. But he said they don’t have a good explanation for why it’s suddenly on schedule!

This caused the authors to look up the actual speed that the Earth has settled at in its circumnavigation of the Sun, they were surprised to find that its mean orbital velocity is almost exactly one ten thousandth of the speed of light in a vacuum. At 29,780 metres per second, the variance is less than two-thirds of one percent.

The Moon turns at a rate of precisely one kilometre every second at its equator!
The Moon has 100 Megalithic Yards to each second of arc.
The Sun has 40,000 Megalithic Yards to each Megalithic second of arc.
40000/100 = 400. Four hundred again!

We have a moon that regulates the spin speed of our earth, it regulates the tides and it churns our oceans. Without the moon there would be no life on earth and as far as I’m aware that’s not disputed by anyone.

A bit further out we have Jupiter, acting like a giant shield, protecting us from dangerous comets and lumps of rock that could wipe out life on earth.

It really does look like its all been set up!

Personally I’m not a believer in gods, therefore I’m inclined to think our solar system has been setup by an alien intelligence that is so smart its able to plan millions of years into the future.

Those who do believe in gods could just as easily use the above as the evidence they’ve always lacked.

The authors of the book Who built the moon suggest something entirely different, they suggest we may have done it ourselves!

I now firmly believe the moon was created for the specific purpose of creating life on earth, and specifically life that would evolve into humans.
And at the correct moment in their evolution those humans are meant to notice the message encoded in the sky above them.

I cant help but wonder what they found on the moon, might they have found a message that said “Now go look on Mars”

Many of the numbers above are ratios and therefore independent of units of measurement.

I’ve gotten a lot of the above information from the book – Who built the moon (Christopher Knight and Alan Butler), therefore I should mention it.
I also HIGHLY recommend it. It goes into great detail about most of what’s written above and a lot more! The section on dna just blew my mind!
Definitely worth reading.

If I've made a serious error somewhere then I will throw myself under a bus, however, nitpicking over a mile or two when were talking about a planet a moon and a sun will not be entertained by me!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOOWNER

why have you reposted this?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

taoistguy
reply to post by UFOOWNER

why have you reposted this?

He probably meant to quote something and acidentally hit the button
or maybe he flew off in his ufo.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

And it doesn't need a moon to survive either.
reply to post by strongfp

You are most likely correct about that. However life as we know it would not exist. Without the moon's strong gravitational pull, Earth would be pulled by other planets as they orbit the sun. Earth's axis would not be stable and the planet would be pulled in one direction, then in another direction, then in another, and so on. Without the moon's pull, all of the tides would be pushed toward the sun; there would be no ebb and flow, and the tides are believed to have been what caused the chemical reaction which spawned life on this planet and triggered the process of evolution. Over time, as life has evolved on the planet, the tides have slowed as the proximity of the moon to Earth has increased. Our days would be markedly shorter as the planet would spin faster, and we would not have seasons...in fact, without the stablizing gravitational pull of the moon there would be enormous winds and drastic temperature changes as the planet wobbled on an unstable axis from being yanked around by other planets. So no, the Earth doesn't need a moon to survive, but we would not be here having this debate were that the case.

Also as for the eclipse scenario, it doesn't fit perfectly 'in front' of the sun, it's an illusion, just like how if you take your thumb and can cover any object within your field of view, doesn't matter how big it is, as long as it's far away it'll seem small, within a margin or course.

The OP stated that it was an illusion, in the caption directly under the illustration of the eclipse:

OP, s&f for your very fascinating post and for taking the time to present it with such attention to detail...definitely something to investigate further, thank you!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join