It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Is this the proof?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Kewl...
But, how does that mean proof of ET?

Did I miss something?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

LochNessa86
reply to post by Phage

there is more to life and the universe then your tiny mind could ever comprehend. science is science, faith is faith. And you, my friend, are not the smartest person in the room. There's no such thing as a stupid idea.. only closed minded and ignorant people. History has only proven that only time will tell the truths as we learn and explore them.

Indeed, it is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. Never judge a book by its cover. Apples and oranges, dollars to doughnuts. This begs the question: can you teach an old dog new tricks? It's about the journey, not the destination.

And when it rains, it pours! But every cloud has a silver lining. Dare to Dream!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

schang1984
Doesn't matter how big the sun is, I can make it disappear:

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
well dont,that would not be very nice.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I believe the universe is vast enough to allow statistically for such coincidental anomalies as pointed out by the op (if indeed accurate), we just happen to inhabit such a solar system/planet.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by VoidHawk

Just how far must we go before people will accept that this is NOT a coincidence?

How many planets in our solar system?

How many solar systems in our galaxy?

How many stars/planets in all the solar systems in our galaxy?

How many galaxies in the known/unknown universe?

You've got a hell of a lot of calculations to do before you can claim that you have discovered proof of alien intervention!

Just how far do you want to go before you realise that coincidences must be rife within the whole of the universe?

1 & 8.

Unknown.

I think the suggestion is it only occurs on planets with life.
Seeing as officially we only know of 1 in the entire universe that's a 100% success rate to be fair.

However, thinking outside the box, I do see your point also.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

LochNessa86
reply to post by jaffo

there is no proof AGAINST it either..

Theres no proof against the tooth fairy or Santa Clause either but thats not the way the real world works is it? See in order to show something to be real we need whats called evidence. A lack of evidence doesnt confirm a thing other than we are usually coming to the wrong conclusion.Now normally i refrain from from discussing religion but here im making an exception do the the snide remarks. Just because you believe in god great but you still need to understand throughout history people like you used god to explain anything they didnt understand.Look lightening thats caused by the gods my its raining god must be mad at us. Well through out history people like you have been wrong. As you said its a big universe out there with more things than you can possibly imagine so stop trying to use a cookie cutter to mold it in to your beliefs.
edit on 2/10/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This does solidify my personally belief in a Grand Creator.
It also solidifies my belief that Mathematics is the single Universal language & not Science.
Science may become an equally important part of our Cosmical Lexicon when it has aged thoroughly and we no longer theorise, but know for certain.

Let's be fair.
We never knew the Universe was so vast in its existence. Until telescopes like Hubble we created.
It was however always so vast!!!

We never knew DNA existed until even more difficult to build technology became available.
It was however always there!!!

We do not know for certain that God/Goddess exists.
It could be however, that the hardest-to-design technology we will ever have the chance/ability to create may show us the answer!!!

That could take a while.
But there is nothing wrong with having a little faith!

Peace.
edit on 10-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

edit on 10-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: !!!tcerroC-otuA

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
This does solidify my personally belief in a Grand Creator.
It also solidifies my belief that Mathematics is the single Universal language & not Science.
Science may become an equally important part of our Cosmical Lexicon when it has aged thoroughly and we no longer theorise, but know for certain.

Let's be fair.
We never knew the Universe was so vast in its existence. Until telescopes like Hubble we created.
It was however always so vast!!!

We never knew DNA existed until even more difficult to build technology became available.
It was however always there!!!

We do not know for certain that God/Goddess exists.
It could be however, that the hardest-to-design technology we will ever have the chance/ability to create may show us the answer!!!

That could take a while.
But there is nothing wrong with having a little faith!

Peace.

edit on 10-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: !!!tcerroC-otuA

i think faith is great part of the human spirit id dare say we are the only species on earth that can believe in something. And maybe we have that for a reason id like to think so.I personally dont believe in any chance i think chance is just a math equation we haven't solved yet.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Spotless
No, this is not proof. This is numerology. If you crunch the numbers on anything long enough, you'll always find something "interesting" like this.

Yes! I agree! BUT...

Why are there people on this forum that are still looking for proof?

There must be others like me on this forum that have seen aliens.

Hope the time I’ve spent here has not been wasted believing this forum
were somewhere to find others that know aliens are real and not just full of a lot f people wondering if they are real.

Has there not been enough eye witness reports from all around the world to answer that question?

We would be much better served to ask why they are here then to ask if they are here.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

waltwillis

Spotless
No, this is not proof. This is numerology. If you crunch the numbers on anything long enough, you'll always find something "interesting" like this.

Yes! I agree! BUT...

Why are there people on this forum that are still looking for proof?

There must be others like me on this forum that have seen aliens.

Hope the time I’ve spent here has not been wasted believing this forum
were somewhere to find others that know aliens are real and not just full of a lot f people wondering if they are real.

Has there not been enough eye witness reports from all around the world to answer that question?

We would be much better served to ask why they are here then to ask if they are here.

deciding whats real can be difficult as you said lots of eye witnesses. But keep in mind there are lots of eye witnesses for fairies and big foot the loch ness monster and ghosts. Believing there real and proving there real are two very different things. Trust me no one is lurking in this thread without some belief aliens are possible and probably some hope they are. But you also have to remain rational i had an experience i cant explain but its not proof.

See i guess seeing isnt always believing because we know its easy to fool ones eyes.
edit on 2/10/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

That's interesting. And conceivable.
I mean I guess to an extent our pets have a faith and belief in us. But as for a higher power probably just us.
Maybe because they couldn't comprehend, or even more extreme, they already know and do not need the faith rather it is part of their knowledge. Very interesting concept though.

Also I agree with the chance part I kept that for those who feel we have a chance in the future, maybe thousands of years ahead but not the ability at the moment.
As well as my faith in the Creator I also have a lot of faith in Human ingenuity! I think we are capable now, we just need to put the right components together to discover the answer to the most debated question of our history.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
An amazing job is being completed as we speak, to get the "humans" to raise technical knowledge at an astonishing rate, and separate the mind into segments that will never actually under-stand the entire structure as a whole.

Amazingly, and sadly, the smartest technical minds appear to be the ones who are most likely to work for the "dark side" because it has been made clear to their very soul, that blackmail in higher dimensions has EVERYTHING to do with here.

Such fear and ridicule spouts from the ones who claim to know things, but are actually afraid to test something REAL, that without machines help, but they are too scared just like the masters they subconsciously serve, scared to succeed.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

ParasuvO
An amazing job is being completed as we speak, to get the "humans" to raise technical knowledge at an astonishing rate, and separate the mind into segments that will never actually under-stand the entire structure as a whole.

Amazingly, and sadly, the smartest technical minds appear to be the ones who are most likely to work for the "dark side" because it has been made clear to their very soul, that blackmail in higher dimensions has EVERYTHING to do with here.

Such fear and ridicule spouts from the ones who claim to know things, but are actually afraid to test something REAL, that without machines help, but they are too scared just like the masters they subconsciously serve, scared to succeed.

I think you need to lay off the blunts for a while you are starting to lose touch with reality. See that stuff on tv called sci fi isnt real we make it up its entertainment. Trust me an intelligent species isnt going to run around the galaxy blackmailing anybody to much effort. As far as technical knowledge if there helping us there doing a crappy job. Since our rate of advancement is dependent on our discoveries and building on them you would think they could hand us a Manuel or something and make it easier. If we were getting help then these aliens must not know much more than we do. Meaning they probably arent here because they cant travel through space any better than we can.

Amazes me how people think we have made these huge leaps not realizing things like relativity started before Einstein he based his work on others. Computers started out as a circuit with test tubes the airplane started with Leonardo Devinci and his compatriots. Nothing we have learned was without considerable effort and building on our knowledge over the centuries.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Hr2burn
HE'S A WITCH......BURN HIM!

LOL

Sadly, the mentality we see in this thread is just the same, and if they could they WOULD burn me.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

constantwonder

I have not read the entire thread yet. That being said, I believe it is understood that the moon is receding from the the earth at a rate of something like 3.8 cm or so per year. Would this not mean that the only interesting thing here (and not in any alien way) is that we are fortunate enough to live in the right time for these neat but in the end temporary observations?

Did you even bother to read the entire OP?

From the OP

From everything that is known about the Earth, its orbital speed has been steadily decreasing for a long time, but to the astonishment of scientists
at the National Institute for Science and Technology in Boulder, Colorado, it suddenly stopped this deceleration in 1999.

At the National Institute for Science and Technology in Boulder, spokesman Fred McGehan said most scientists agree the Earth’s orbit around the sun has been gradually slowing for millennia. But he said they don’t have a good explanation for why it’s suddenly on schedule!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

Ok this image makes no sense...

Squaring the earth?

Wouldn't that mean the edges of the earth match the square?

Why does the earth go outside the edges?

What am I missing?

Hi AlphaHawk.
I'm a little surprised so many are having a problem with this, maybe its down to our education systems?
As stated by 1Providence1, one of the few who seems to understand it

it's the perimeter of the square equals the circumference of the circle.

Until recently it was quite a difficult thing to do. But a chap named Allen Brown noticed that for twenty years a bunch of CROP CIRCLES had been showing us how to square the circle with ease! All you need is a compass and a ruler!

It was then noticed that the moon was the perfect size for doing the same with the earth.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Mr Mask
Looks like someone has been deeply looking into the fabricated false numbers and "work" of Christopher Knight and Alan Butler.

Actually much of it is backed up by a quick search on google.

Do you dispute the following?

(Moon x Earth) / 100 = 4374987 the circumference of Sun
(Sun / earth) x 100 = 10896 the circumference of Moon
(Sun / moon) x 100 = 40000 the circumference of Earth

Compare them.
From Google --- Equation result.
Sun = 4366813 --- 4374987
Earth = 40075 --- 40000
Moon = 10917 --- 10896

Mr Mask
Both are refuted and known for making up measurements that are not factual or correct to push a book's sales.

Whenever I read something like that I always look a little deeper.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Arnie123
Great thread OP.
I find it funny that people say, "No! Aliens would'nt pay no attention to us, Aliens would destroy us with little ease, their ability to transverse the universe beyond the speed of light..." YET, when the idea of alien beings being able to create a solar system is suddenly shot down, HA!
The mental perspective being that aliens are super advanced beyond comprehension, yet NOT ADVANCED ENOUGH TO MOVE WORLDS, hmmmmmm.....Think about that....
Again, great thread voidhawk.
S&F

Somebody gets it! Thank you

There's a scientist... Dr Michio Kaku? who talks about Type 0 - Type 1 -Type 2 -Type 3 and even Type 4 civilisations.
We are Type 0.
A Type 1 can control its planet and use its energy.
A Type 2 can control a whole solar system!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Spotless

Please show us!
Use Mars and its moon and the Sun.

We're waiting!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

wmd_2008

VoidHawk
Wow, all the regulars with their usual sarcasm.
I must be onto something!

Not really they are just showing as usual you read something somewhere but DIDN'T bother to check what was claimed!!!

Oh but I DID! and if you head taken the time to read the OP properly you would know that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join