It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Is this the proof?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

A bit further out we have Jupiter, acting like a giant shield, protecting us from dangerous comets and lumps of rock that could wipe out life on earth.

One day we will learn/understand that Jupiter is responsible for a lot more than that.

Jupiter has a large, complex, and intense magnetic field that is thought to arise from electrical currents in the rapidly spinning metallic hydrogen interior. The Earth has a strong magnetic field, but Jupiter's magnetic field at the tops of its clouds is 10 times stronger than that of the Earth. Further, the Jovian magnetic field has much higher complexity than that of the Earth, with some aspects of Jupiter's fields having no Earthly counterpart. The intensity and complexity relative to the magnetic field of the Earth is presumably related in some way to the more rapid rotation and larger metallic interior for Jupiter.

**emphasis mine.

csep10.phys.utk.edu...

I know I'll be attacked by all the scientists and astro-physicists, but I am of the mind that perhaps Jupiter could have grown into a star but didn't quite have "snuff" for it.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

or maybe the math involved in gravity is a 400 factor or denominator,a common number.Something like pi

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Great thread OP.
I find it funny that people say, "No! Aliens would'nt pay no attention to us, Aliens would destroy us with little ease, their ability to transverse the universe beyond the speed of light..." YET, when the idea of alien beings being able to create a solar system is suddenly shot down, HA!
The mental perspective being that aliens are super advanced beyond comprehension, yet NOT ADVANCED ENOUGH TO MOVE WORLDS, hmmmmmm.....Think about that....
Again, great thread voidhawk.
S&F

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
No, this is not proof. This is numerology. If you crunch the numbers on anything long enough, you'll always find something "interesting" like this.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CJCrawley

Au contraire, 'she' was closer the further back in time you go.
The Moon is drifting away from Earth by approximately 3.78 cm a year.

Taking the "spaceship moon" theory at face value, there would be no contradiction, then. That would simply mean the moon was originally placed in orbit closer than what it is today, and has begun drifting outward since. 12,000 years is a long time.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
HE'S A WITCH......BURN HIM!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Doesn't matter how big the sun is, I can make it disappear:

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think its a bunch of baloney and the numbers are not close at all, if Aliens wanted to create a bunch of lab rats its much easier to do it in a smaller compund not construct A WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM! LOL seriously?>!?!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

ATSZOMBIE
I think its a bunch of baloney and the numbers are not close at all, if Aliens wanted to create a bunch of lab rats its much easier to do it in a smaller compund not construct A WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM! LOL seriously?>!?!

Everything in context and context is perspective. An entire solar system can appear like a bag of marbles to something/someone outside our universe from their perspective. We can be nothing more than ants on a hilltop for all we know, it's folly to assume otherwise.
edit on 9-2-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

VoidHawk
Wow, all the regulars with their usual sarcasm.
I must be onto something!

Not really they are just showing as usual you read something somewhere but DIDN'T bother to check what was claimed!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

VoidHawk
Wow, all the regulars with their usual sarcasm.
I must be onto something!

Vocal opposition = correctness of your viewpoint.
Yeah, that seems to fit the general flow of your logic.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

So no drawings or paintings of the Moon more than 12,000 years ago ?

What about this 32,000 Year old Lunar Calendar

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Coincedence..? No, maybe our solarsystem is constructed by alien design or.....these measurements are there because it is how nature works and we still do not know nothing about.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

And the deeply ingrained lunar cycles of animals points toward ol' Luna balefully watching our folly for eons...

But there are a few curious factoids about the Moon, perhaps not as smoking gun as presented in the OP, but some coincidences and mass oddness.

And really, we have a huge boulder over our heads, just hanging in the void! Where's the panic? (Note to geeks who are tempted to explain gravity... no need.... kidding).

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
1. The numbers are mostly wrong

2. The eclipse example is the only accurate one, but a total eclipse is only seen on a tiny fraction of the Earth's surface when they occur, so while it's an interesting coincidence it is in no way a sign of intelligence.

3. The rest of the figures are just rearrangement/inverse of equations so are not impressive in the slightest, unless someone is terrible at maths or criminally thick (i.e 10 + 2 = 12, 12 - 10 = 2 - that's a lot of 10s and 2s OMG ALIENS DID IT....)

P.S Before you shoot me down as a shil or whatever, there's 1000s of amazing occurrences of numbers in nature we have absolutely no explanation for - this isn't one of them.
edit on 9-2-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

wmd_2008
reply to post by Klassified

So no drawings or paintings of the Moon more than 12,000 years ago ?

What about this 32,000 Year old Lunar Calendar

Awesome. Thanks for posting that. I had hopes if I posted it, someone would come up with a refutation of it. I suppose one could argue the dating, or the actual purpose of the artifact, but I have no interest in trying to prove what I already doubted to start with.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I've sort of moved beyond having to prove that there must be-and certainly is---life on other planets. I don't feel the need to convince non-believers because for whatever reason, they are just not ready to change their paradigm.

You are enlightened enough to accept this truth, so use that energy to focus on more important work---rather than worrying about the non-believers.

I am much more focused these days on thinking what this truth really means for humanity. And I]m moving on to bigger questions and bigger thoughts about the future.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

WHAT IF.................................................

Excellent post........Here is an angle, Is the greys in our image based off our fear, or they projecting an image so we won't panic in fear and possibly pass out, but they appear to erase memories according to Abductee's.

I firmly believe there is multiple dimensions that they can slip in and out of with ease........

Another consideration is our government IS advanced under our radar by 30 years or more! Why is it these aliens biology similar.....do they replicate our DNA and live among us, an advanced race integrated into our society to accelerate our species, I observe and entertain my thoughts witnessing child prodigies in moments displaying their talents....

Our current technology is considered an antique distraction in the eyes of big brother, we have our eyes locked in a piece of plastic projecting entertainment all the while interference is happening all around us, we just need to "SWITCH OFF" once in awhile and breathe in silence....... then you will begin to see more clear.

If it's us....
IS it them.......
who knows, whomever or whatever it is, they are elusive and manipulative; therefore possibly transmitting frequency's shutting off our own receptors that open dimensions and sometimes maybe under earths interference we open that door and see UFO's, entity's among other multiverses.

I am speculating giving possibilities but again I have no clue?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

MRuss

I've sort of moved beyond having to prove that there must be-and certainly is---life on other planets. I don't feel the need to convince non-believers because for whatever reason, they are just not ready to change their paradigm.

You are enlightened enough to accept this truth, so use that energy to focus on more important work---rather than worrying about the non-believers.

I am much more focused these days on thinking what this truth really means for humanity. And I]m moving on to bigger questions and bigger thoughts about the future.

Excellent post!

Specially this bit,

Same as.

Hopefully we are entering an `An age of awareness`, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

S&F for a good read.

In the vastness of infinity however, I am favoring that this happens quite a lot.

Imagine throwing a bag of 1000 different sized marbles across the floor 1,000,000 times. You would probably, more often than not, find a combination within those 1000 marbles, from different perspectives, that is similar if not identical to what you have shown.

Now imagine throwing those same marbles forever... and ever... and ever...

The Milky Way Galaxy must surely have at least 100 of these? There are claims that there are the same amount of super-earth-like planets whizzing around in it the last I heard. They've only got to be near a star and have a rock orbiting them.

Could it simply be that because of their relative scales to one another, masses and gravitational pulls that they automatically fall into these perfect orbits? For example, if the Moon was one 410th smaller than the Sun would it be closer to us because the gravity of Earth would have a more profound affect compared to the Sun's, due to having less mass trying to fall into the Suns gravity.

I think that sounds reasonable.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join