It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could take three videos from the past where and when would you choose?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

misschareesee2
That night sometime in the summer of 1979.

Do you remember the date?

misschareesee2
I have a third video wish, but it's too messy of a Pandora's box to spill about, here.

edit on 9-2-2014 by misschareesee2 because: ad

Oh c'mon! Please!? You can't just say something like that on ATS an just walk away like some enigmatic support character in Lost.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Hi Cuerv, right after that sighting, I had this little brown notebook, where I wrote the dates, times, and drew pictures, of my sightings, but that book like I said, was stolen from me, some years later, while I was in the military. But my memory wants to say September. For the line formation of round things. I feel certain that month is what I approximated to NUFORC, I suppose I could go to that website and take a looksee.
Thank you for your interest in what I had to say, I very much appreciate it. Truly. Those experiences affected me mightily.
As for the very last statement of mine, I guess I will try to make mention of it, but you will see what an iceberg tip it is, I think.
At my first base following the mandatory training schools, I was put into classified communications pertaining to spy sats. I came into --unauthorized-- possession of a (marked TS Eyes Only) printout about ufos, and was in trouble with Federals for the next 7 months. (Interrogations, polygraphs, searches of my apartment)
and it would have been interesting to have that on a vid, especially the contents of the telex, which was taken back from me by the authorities.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by datasdream

I read the replies in this thread and cannot believe what I did not see, she thought aloud to herself.¸

WHAAAT? Not one single ATSer has said they would choose to make a video of Obama's birth?

Maybe they're all watching the Olympics, she mumbled aloud. Where is everyone? Someone tell me this is still ATS!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I'm sure there a plenty of ATS members that would chose that for what it's worth.

Myself, I could care less.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Forrest Gump
The Jerk

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

1) The beginning of the Universe
2) When the Buddha reached Englightenment and first taught the Dharma
3) The meeting on Jekyll Island when the plans were finalised for the federal reserve act of 1913

I was going to say Jesus, then I realised I don't care if he was real or not, as long as people just take the good he taught who cares if he existed?
edit on 10-2-2014 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
1) The resurrection of Jesus Christ

2) Ancient Rome in its glory

3) 1,000 more wishes!!!

This isn't my first rodeo.

ps- how about having recordings of times in the future? WW3 or the next possible revolution for America. Armageddon?
edit on 10-2-2014 by ArnoldNonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

1. 993,499 years ago to witness the birth of the first two humans, twin boy and girl.
2. 37,928 years ago to witness the arrival of Adam and Eve
3. 1986 years ago to witness Jesus perform the sundown healing of over 600 men, women and children.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Lucid Lunacy
1) The time Jesus is physically resurrected.
2) The time the angel Gabriel appeared to Muhammad.
3) The time the angel Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith.

Close to mine ...
1 - The death and resurrection of Jesus.
2 - The time Muhammad claimed Gabriel was talking to him.
3 - The time in Hindu history about the Vimanas ... the 'gods' and their flying machines having wars in the sky.
More info here.

Honorable mention to -
- Go back to see who built the pyramids and if any off worlders helped.
- Go back to see the off worlders who helped the Aztecs/Mayans learn about crops etc.
Quetzalcoatl

edit on 2/10/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Awesome thread. I'd be on the Grassy Knoll, I would be outside of Mary Kelly's flat, and I would be at Roswell. I win, right?!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
1. The time of Dinosaurs for obvious reasons.
2. The first peaceful meeting between Humans and Neanderthals. I'd love to see how intelligent they where in comparison. What where there personalities like? What was their language? It would be cool to see how they interacted.
3. Probably the time when Abraham supposedly had contact with god. This is the starting point for 3 of the largest religions on earth, a lot of questions could be answered at once.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by misschareesee2

Ummm, you did it again with omitting a brief description of the contents of the telex ... but thanks for the clarification on the other.

Maybe just a very brief hint ... not wanting to get anyone in trouble but as you are breathing, it can't be THAT weird... most of us here are comfy with UFO's being a real phenom, after all...

As for my 3... 1) hmmm, Rennes le Chateau... what did the priest find?
2) Oak Island... what's buried by whom? (though that TV show might spill it and spoil a good mystery)
3) and Roswell OR gt. pyramid being built Or my "first time" for personal reasons (was I really that good looking, heh)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
1. video of Ed Leedskalnin working on his "Coral Castle"

2. video of 1 day in the life of Atlantis

3. video of the founders working on the U.S. constitution

Sal

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

I was going to say Jesus, then I realised I don't care if he was real or not, as long as people just take the good he taught who cares if he existed?

His actual existence and his actual resurrection forms the basis for the faith. If he didn't exist, or wasn't actually resurrected, what becomes of the truth claims about the nature of reality, afterlife, salvation, etc, as proclaimed by Christ in the Bible. This isn't just a matter of moral teachings. If it were I would surely agree. Sylvia Browne lied to a mother about knowing her daughter was dead. I fail to see how religion would be any less morally offensive should it be shown to be a lie.
edit on 10-2-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I would like to view the asteroid that began the Dinosaur's extinction from the viewpoint of a close to impact dinosaur.

The scene of the first man made fire, the look of wonder and fright on the face of the cavemen, that would be interesting to view.

I would be interested to see the viewpoint of someone who wandered around a Medieval marketplace during a busy afternoon.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The beginning of life in the universe.
The beginning of sentient intelligence.
If any of the ET contact stories are true the most convincing would be on the list.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Jesus "resurrection" (or not), Roswell, the grassy knoll -- in that order.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Great idea for a thread. Will be fun to read with no chance of argumentative narrative. Excellent.

1)I'd have to record the Great Pyramid being built.

2)Following Madeleine McCann's footsteps from her final sighting to where she ended up.

3)Finally Pont De L'Alma to make up for all the surveillance cameras that weren't working at the time of the fateful crash that killed Dodi & Princess Diana.

It's fun, but answers are still needed!!!

Now to enjoy others input!!!

Peace.
edit on 11-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Changed No.2 From Roswell As Others Have Said It!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

ArnoldNonymous
1) The resurrection of Jesus Christ

2) Ancient Rome in its glory

3) 1,000 more wishes!!!

This isn't my first rodeo.

ps- how about having recordings of times in the future? WW3 or the next possible revolution for America. Armageddon?
edit on 10-2-2014 by ArnoldNonymous because: (no reason given)

Good Idea. I'll start another one up for views of the future. Have to put in a few new constraints though.

Option #3 is a no go.The genie refuses to do that. LOL!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

How the pyramids were built and why. I've personally seen things around Egypt including Ghiza, that only a couple handful of people have seen. I want to know what they do and why they exist (I could be wrong, but I overemphasize, that I am highly doubtful of an error on my part). I'm positive it has nothing to do with burial rights. That part is kind of self explanatory IMO. If you have seen what I have seen, you would be like "what...this makes no sense or...".

What the heck is this? How was its translation learned? Pretty important if you ask me.

Last but not least, why is it that all of these civilizations match up some how geometrically? What's the secrets and what clues are we overlooking?

Currently, it seems to most that nothing adds up. However, if you look closely at these three civilizations, plus many more you will find that more adds up than we currently understand. This planet appears IMVHO, to have been rigged thousands of years ago. But why?

IMHO, if these three things could be answered, 99.99% of all prior questions listed could be answered as well. The problem with me is... how now, do we know any of this to be true! Simply thru interpretations of others that have told us these things are true? That is certainly not enough for me.

Not the end...but a bright start.

edit on 2/12/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join