It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Induced Climate Change/Weather Warfare

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

sunnynights
Huh, that's it?

All you have is a standard attempt to falsify the fact that here is an EX MILITARY subservient that’s come forward.
Who else will be brave enough?
It’s almost fact that women have 9 times the pain threshold of a man; this is just a little more credibility to the evidence.

Go job Kristen

Why are you so resistant to facts that you find inconvenient?

EVEN SHE SAYS SHE IS NOT A WHISTLEBLOWER ON CHEMTRAILS! Her activism is related to ground exposures of personnel, not trails in the sky. She has been railroaded into the chemtrail conspiracy since then, but only for the same reason you were.

Not everyone that works in the Air Force knows everything about flying and meteorology. Can you grasp that as a concep?

edit on 23-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

waynos
reply to post by tommyjo

He's not interested in any of that factual stuff,I discovered that when I tried to make the same point to him. In a post ages ago. From then on I knew that he doesn't even believe his garbage himself,he's just fishing for a reaction. Good info though, sadly wasted.

Thanks. I agree. The debate he had with Mick West was a real eye opener for me. As you say he clearly isn't interested in factual evidence. Here he is peddling the following idiotic video.

What we see in our skies is the result of aerosol spraying from jets, countless hours of film footage has long since made that point clear beyond reasonable doubt. The video below puts the final clarification on this point by making clear the vast majority of jet engines in the sky today do not emit "condensation" trails, period. What we see are almost exclusively sprayed aerosols, even the shorter trails are likely almost all sprayed particulates. ALL should view this video and share it. My thanks and gratitude toward those who forwarded this video to me.

www.facebook.com...

The claim in video is that bad I have to highlight it. Can the stupidity get any worse within Chemtrail Community?

High-bypass turbofan engines do not create condensation trails

edit on 23/2/2014 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Thanks for that. What was the debate he had with Mick? Haven't seen him on here for a while.

Just watched the video, wow, it is so moronic! When he is not simply repeating a mantra about chemtrails in true brainwashing fashion he NEARLY figures it out but fails to take the final step. He points out correctly that the front fan pressurises the air and that under pressure the air can hold more moisture, then utterly fails to grasp that once the air comes out of the back of the engine there is nothing to keep it pressurised and it's the depressurisation that results in the moisture condensing out! He seems to think the pressure is magically maintained. Not only that, but this exhaust from the turbine also magically stays hot when ejected into temperatures of minus 40 degrees at altitude. How can this be presented as a genuine explanation? The mind boggles.
edit on 23-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

waynos
reply to post by tommyjo

Thanks for that. What was the debate he had with Mick? Haven't seen him on here for a while.

See following. Do a search for 'nozzles' on the page to take you to his belief that there is clear evidence of 'spraying from nozzles'.

Link to debate on Metabunk

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Thanks, I'm off for a read

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

waynos
reply to post by tommyjo

Thanks, I'm off for a read
Why further your read, when you already KNOW everything??? Are you still trying to convince yourself? Instead of researching what you already KNOW, try researching that which you do not know???

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Instead of researching what you already KNOW, try researching that which you do not know???

And what exactly would you suggest?

Have you ever thought of taking your own advice?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Thanks for more evidence that your thread www.abovetopsecret.com... is just a boastful confession.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It is not possible to know everything, maybe my willingness to continue to read, research and consider what the other fellow has to say explains the fundamental difference in us?

Do you disagree with my post about the jet engine video above?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

waynos

Just watched the video, wow, it is so moronic!

I agree. It is any wonder that these people will still be chasing the hoax in the future and wondering why the long trails are still in the sky. There is going to be some very frustrated chem bunnies in say ten years time! Sadly I think that this type of ignorance propaganda is going to result in someone taking it to extremes resulting in violence. Far too many people have been whipped up with false promises of 'spraying program disclosure' and that the dams are about to burst for those doing the 'spraying'.

He also states at 1:08 in the video.

...I have checked drawings and this is not an original kind of modification or equipment for a new aircraft.

The claim going around the chemtrail community is that these pipes have been retrofitted.

The reality on the Airbus A320. The following is a close up of the pylon drains from 1988!

Image Link 1

Image Link 2

Technical Manual from the 1990s

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Yeah I noticed too about his claims that they are a modification because they are a different colour. No possibility whatsoever then that they are unpainted steel because they are right in line with the hot exhaust he's just been talking about.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Instead of researching what you already KNOW, try researching that which you do not know???

And what exactly would you suggest?

Have you ever thought of taking your own advice?

i've researched your corny contrail theory. You only research the same crap, over and over again. Contrails and weather. That's about all you know. Contrails and weather.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Many conspiracy theories have been proven to be true. It's just a matter of time, before the government spills the beans. I'm personally looking forward to that day!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

What part is wrong? Are contrails not real?

I have been waiting for someone to point out the errors in the research for some time. Nobody seems to have the stones for it. Do you?

(post by WonderBoi removed for a manners violation)
(post by WonderBoi removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

How do you know this? The stuff I read explains the theory of contrails as if they were man made clouds. They act just like clouds. They become clouds if they stay around long enough. I am open to learn if I am wrong, but please offer a bit more than your say so in this.

Here, www.contrailscience.com... is a good place to look for information, where do you look?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

WonderBoi

network dude

What part is wrong? Are contrails not real?

I have been waiting for someone to point out the errors in the research for some time. Nobody seems to have the stones for it. Do you?
Sure, contrails are real. They just don't grow into monster clouds. lol Contrail theorists sound crazier than the "chemmies". lmfao

If real cirrus clouds made of ice crystals can grow to become larger clouds, then why can't contrails that are also made of ice crystals, and occupy similar regions of the atmosphere, also do the same?

I don't quite understand why you would say that they can't; they are made of basically the same stuff.

edit on 2/25/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join