It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Induced Climate Change/Weather Warfare

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Naaaaaaah. Cloud seeding doesn't work.

And you think a company that does it would say, "Well, we can't really prove that our services are very effective but we want you to pay us anyway."

I'm sure that would give their business a big boost.

edit on 2/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Is that when they started the climate change program because of global warming? You admit to cloud seeding, but stop there??? That confuses me.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

SwissMarked

So are you saying "Operation Popeye" never happened?

No-one denies it happenend

But how much extra rainfall did it create?

The only people claiming that cloud seeding significantly increases rain fall or snow fall are companies making money by selling cloud seeding ....

Think about it!

I'd worry more about the ones that would spray a "blanket" over areas the temperatures are being monitored so they can "prove" their "global warming" charlatanry and sell carbon credits to dupes in an attempt to get another fake economy rolling to take over for the one that is about to crash and burn...

It's not like there aren't dozens of different reasons to spray in addition to geoengineering but to flat out deny anything is being done in plain sight right over our heads with the consistent straw man "seeding" argument is just weak sauce at best... the troll needs to step up his game... just sayin...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Is that when they started the climate change program because of global warming?

No. Contrails have spread into cloud decks ever since aircraft could fly high enough to produce them.
From 1919:

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later.
www.questia.com...

You admit to cloud seeding, but stop there???
Because there is evidence of cloud seeding. Very strong evidence.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Phage

Naaaaaaah. Cloud seeding doesn't work.

And you think a company that does it would say, "Well, we can't really prove that our services are very effective but we want you to pay us anyway."

I'm sure that would give their business a big boost.

And the reason for them incorporating?

Remember, aside from tax reasons, the most common motivation for incurring the cost of setting up a corporation is the recognition that the shareholder is not legally liable for the actions of the corporation. This is because the corporation has its own separate existence wholly apart from those who run it Read more: www.entrepreneur.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I applaud your effort. lol I said, i wasn't gonna fall into the trap. lmfao Spin it, however you choose. I respect YOUR OPINION!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

And the reason for them incorporating?

So they can make money?
Telling customers your product may or may not work is not generally considered good business practice.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You might want to take a look at Scott Stevens "Weather Wars" at:

weatherwars.info...

The site has been around at least ten years. I used to follow it regularly, before chemtrails became "generally accepted" and before he started selling 'a product'. He covers other areas concerning weather topics including HAARP and goings-on with The SUN.

I found his pictures of 'cloud' abnormalities facinating as I've always loved clouds (wanted to be a meterologist as a child) and the pictures he had and described were, in fact, very odd.

I don't know how reliable his informations is, especially now with the new slick format and marketing of a product, but used to find it thought provoking.

edit on 8-2-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2014 by FyreByrd because: because I'm rushing

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
rain

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here's a link to the Al gore story in The Guardian, for anyone interested.

www.theguardian.com...

Al Gore must have had a fright when he learned that there are serious discussions about aerosol geoengineering, whenever that became news to him. But since the story is from January this year, he is late to the debate.
Iv'e seen that tank in the aircraft picture before, and had doubts about, but the guy in the video mentioned that sites showing that picture were taken down, or were attempted to be taken down, I hadn't heard about that before, though it Could be Bull I suppose, time will tell.
Anyway, those chemical contrails we certainly do see every day, are doing just fine to feck up the Atmosphere in a very geoengineeringish sort of way.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

WonderBoi Cloud seeding doesn't work.

There is no empircal evidence that it does. Best scientific studies suggest around an 5% increase in rainfall - and many scientists dispute even that

Unless you can prove, quoting scientific studies, otherwise?

How much extra rain does cloud seeding produce? Simple. Show us the studies that it works .....

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You realise then that just becasue someone is selling something with magical qualities, it might not be quite the panacea for all ills, make you very, very, rich and attractive to hundred of nubile girls. Well done. You're learning

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

WonderBoi Cloud seeding doesn't work.

There is no empircal evidence that it does. Best scientific studies suggest around an 5% increase in rainfall - and many scientists dispute even that

Unless you can prove, quoting scientific studies, otherwise?

How much extra rain does cloud seeding produce? Simple. Show us the studies that it works .....
Which scientists are you referring to? Is it those allowed to speak or those that have been made to look like "theorists"? I'm guessing the people saying it's only a slight increase are government scientists. Operation Popeye was gone, but never forgotten; only improved upon.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

They banned the users account on facebook after they posted this picture.

Link to source

Credible or not it's intriguing.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'm guessing the people saying it's only a slight increase are government scientists.
Bad guess. The government doesn't pay a lot of attention to cloud seeding. Well, the federal goverment that is. Local governments issue permits and such.

files.anilacharya.webnode.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

WonderBoi
Which scientists are you referring to?

Any scientist. Though preferably those who study weather, climate and atmospheric processes. Rather than, say, quantum mechanics.

edit on 8-2-2014 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

It's called balance testing.
www.metabunk.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by skyblueworld

It's called balance testing.
www.metabunk.org...

I wonder why the picture and discussion was banned though. Is that a dreamliner in the picture BTW, the wording on the carpet suggests that.
About the Federal government not participating in 'cloud seeding' isn't it the FAA that certifys aircraft equippped for the purpose of 'cloud seeding', (maybe they're just being nosy, industrial espionage etc) and didn't the Federal government run 'Project Stormfury' for years, 1967 to 1983? Maybe they're still at it, unnoficially of course, since most of what they do now is unnofficial.

For all, does anyone know how that German infra-red laser experiment into 'cloud seeding' turned out?
edit on 8-2-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It does look like it may be the 787 in the pic, but the writing is not on the carpet, it is the Airliners.net watermark and the reason for the ban may be copyright infringement.

ETA, and also deliberate posting of lies, as pictures on that site are generally accompanied by detailed information from the original photographer. I imagine that proof of the original p,us the fact that it did not say it was a chemtrail plane interior would be enough for fb to pull the plug.
edit on 8-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I question the efficacy of any geo-engineering technology including cloud seeding because if clouds could be seeded to produce rain, then our country wouldn't be looking like this right now. I think the only thing that has been proven as being somewhat effective is the break up of hail into smaller pieces to avoid property damage.

Logically, I can see the interest in geo-engineering and "creating" weather as they are simply attempts to keep us from having to change our lives dramatically as our climate is changing, whether by natural, or man-made, or a combination of causes. However, we'd be truly ignorant and arrogant to think that we could do such a thing without consequence. We'd probably get our butts kicked by Mother Nature if we tried or simply make matters worse.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join