It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain: U.S. must arm Syria rebels to deter Iran from nuclear ambitions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I have no business posting on this thread as I am Canadian, that said Mr John McCain makes me cringe when I see him on the news trying to convey whatever stupid point he is trying to make at the time.

I kid you not it is so embarrassing to see a supposed Government official acting in such a bizarre way and to actually see it on tv without them cutting the picture.

Just watching his eyes and his mannerism makes me think he really should be in a High maintenance nursing home.

No politics for me here, just my outright honest opinion of the man.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yeah, that makes sense. Arm Al Qaeda and related groups in Syria in order to stop Iran, which doesn't even border Syria, from developing nuclear weapons. I thought Al Qaeda and related groups are terrorists. Aren't there laws against supporting terrorists. Isn't McStain advocating treason?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Come on. I don't have anything against US people but your foreign policy sucks big time. Stop arming terrorists in one country that are killing your soldiers with that same weapons in another country. What is wrong with your officials? Egypt, Iran, Libya, Syria, Ukraine ... isn't it enough? Just stop it!

Can someone just make a petition to retire McCain? I'm pretty sure that 100.000 signs won't be a problem

edit on 10-2-2014 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Truth of the matter is McCain and company wants all of you to arm yourselves through the teeth so that when you cant get your money out of the bank you go kookoo and start using all those guns.

No mystery here.

Key to being more illuminated than those that are illuminated is to be more illuminated.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
McCain is a hawk...... he makes money and friends in the Arms Trade. You want him for anything ? I surely wouldn't. I'm a Vet, so is he, and he was captured and kept in a North Vietnamese prison camp. Bummer, big sucking bummer, but I really think that episode made him the hawk he is. To the point of fanaticism. He is not a positive influence worth trying to put forth to America.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

buster2010
And when did Syria start controlling Iran? And McCain and Israel had better think again because the rebels have made comments that they are not friendly to Israel.

They (rebels) will never do that. you said it yourself. they (israel and rebels) are buddies.

I saw a clip from Israel TV 2 where a Wahhabi Mufti assures they will never attack israel !

I wish you people of the west know the truth. by truth I mean the true story of the Devil and it's rebellion. I mean, if you know why the Devil really rebelled, then everything makes sense. if you know the truth about Shiite you will understand that it's all about us.

www.presstv.com...
edit on 2/11/1414 by Matey222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Matey222

buster2010
And when did Syria start controlling Iran? And McCain and Israel had better think again because the rebels have made comments that they are not friendly to Israel.

They (rebels) will never do that. you said it yourself. they (israel and rebels) are buddies.

I saw a clip from Israel TV 2 where a Wahhabi Mufti assures they will never attack israel !

I wish you people of the west know the truth. by truth I mean the true story of the Devil and it's rebellion. I mean, if you know why the Devil really rebelled, then everything makes sense. if you know the truth about Shiite you will understand that it's all about us.

www.presstv.com...

People that want to launch chemical weapons aren't what I call friendly.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The probelm in Syria in doing anythnig is their are simply to many sides. You have Assad with some loyal Syrian militias but mostly backed by Hebollah and Iranian troops. You have the tranditional Syrian rebels who are ex Syrian Army and your general population. You have the radicals who have now also split into two camps one Al Qaeda backed Jabhat al-Nusra and ISIS which the most hardline of the radicals groups who are now fighting each other. You also have the Kurds.

So you have what has now become a 5 way civil war. The rebel side is now split into 3 groups all fighting each other and Assad at the same time. The Kurds who fight anybody who shows up in what they claim as thier terrirory and Assad fighting all 4 of the other groups. Sure you could arm the traditional rebels but, who is to say they will not have internal problems and end up fighring each other as well. On the plus side the split in the radical groups is not limited to just Syria and that means a power struggle is coming meaning they will be killing each other instead of others until someone comes out on top.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join