It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: The Beast, The False Profit, and the Anti-Christ!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

FlyersFan
Alright ... I'll give it a try ... 2 hours .. let's see how far I get ...

FIrst off .. it 'looks like he's put together a book or something.

- Dollar bills folded to make it look like the World Trade Center with smoke and flames
- Pictures of mummy bones from Egypt
- Screams of "REPENT!' across the scene.
- 6 minutes in ... finally some discussion ... says he's going to show US bombings on dollar bills.
- 23 minutes in ... 10$ bill folded to look like a nuclear blast on a city near the ocean.
- He's trying to match up the folded money with bible quotes.
- 25 minutes in ... Changes to 50$ bills ... Folding them into pyramids ... Saying it shows dams breaking.
- He's still trying to match up the folded money with bible quotes.
- 30 minutes in ... trying to show 'evil sheep' (supposedly looks like devil) images in ancient Egyptian carvings.
(looks to me like he's trying to fit a square peg in a round hole ... he's seeing what he wants)

- 32 minutes in ... Now he says he's been called to prophecy against the Catholic Church .. so he's again trying to do the 'evil sheep' images in Catholic images of Mary. (again, he's seeing what he wants. It's not there). Doing the same thing with the Mayan King images. Trying to fit his alleged 'demonic evil sheep' pictures into the images ... by turning the images etc etc

- 37 minutes in ... back to folding dollar bills. Back to the 10$ bill. Showing changes to the bill. Folds 10$ into a pyramid and it makes an alleged tidal wave over the building. Claims it's a prophetic utterance from God. He quotes more bible quotes. (I thought he said this already). Says off shore nuke attack on a port city with tidal wave coming in. Says 10$ is a prophecy.

- 44 minutes in. The devil is in an image .. the image is in the dollar bill pyramid ... quotes the bible some more. He again puts a square peg in a round hole by superimposing the image of the devil over the dollar bill pyramid. (this just isn't there ... he's really trying to make something that isn't there)

- 47 minutes in. Talking about Matthew 24.

- 54 minutes in. Back to the 'evil devil sheep' image he thinks he sees. And he superimposes it onto the ancient Egyptian carvings again. Trys to say the devil was in charge of Egypt? Now he says this is all there showing evil producing a HYBRID SPECIES between people and the devil (or demons). That's my guess anyways. I'm not seeing it.

- 57 minutes in. Talking about the prophecies of Isaiah. He says that the prophecies of Isaiah are talking about his 'evil sheep' images that he sees in the ancient Egyptian carvings.

- 58 minutes ... moved to break into prayer a bit thanking God for revealing this 'prophecy' stuff ...

- 1 hour 1 minute in - Abomination and Desolation standing in the Holy Place ... from Daniel and Jesus .. This guy says the image of an alien is seen in the ancient Egyptian carvings. I think he's saying Akenaton is an alien, and is THE abomination and desolation that the bible prophet Daniel and Jesus speaks of .

- 1 hour 6 minutes in - lots of scripture quotes saying the Abomination and Desolation is within you and will rise from with you. I think he's talking about alien DNA inside you. (not sure ... could be wrong .. it's hard to follow him at this point). More scripture reading. He's big on the 'alien' stuff now.

- 1 hour 8 minutes in - talks about how God saved him from 'dirty junk' in his head.

- 1 hour 20 minutes in - still talking about images in ancient Egyptian pictures/carvings .. says it's all clues to aliens and alien insemination ... and it's all evil.

- 1 hour 23 minutes in - says 'it all makes sense now'. I totally disagree. This is a hot mess. He's seeing what he wants to. So I give up. I fast forwarded a few points because he was repeating himself. Mostly in the $$ section.

ETA .. I could be wrong about what I posted, it was really hard to follow his train of thought.

[editby]edit on 2/8/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the short version. I turn it off as soon as I saw the Repent part early in the long boring intro.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

strongfp

NO ONE can predict or know when the anti-christ will come, it even says in the bible that it will come when people least expect it, and it will come without any warning what so ever.
So ever since then, when people say "This guy is the anti christ!" or "He will come on this date!" is pretty much automatically, wrong, because no one who is living will know until it's too late.

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

2 John 1:7
Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

You have the anti-Christ confused with Jesus. The verses you posted refer to not knowing when Jesus will return, not the anti-Christ.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all so much for your informed opinion on the video without even watching it. I see we have a bunch of "real" psychics here on the thread! Awesome!

edit on 2/8/2014 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I enjoyed it. I found his theory on the beast of revelations to be interesting. I agree with others that he is sort of reaching a lot and seeing things that aren't really there, but who am I to judge how he came to his conclusions? In the end, he isn't saying anything that hasn't been theorized before.

Some key points he makes that many others have speculated about:

-Obama is the antichrist (we've heard that before)
-The nephilim and the interbreeding of humans and demonic entities play into end times prophecy (nothing new there)
-The pope is the false prophet in revelations (others have speculated this as well)
-The Catholic Church is the harlot in revelations (Lots of people have said this)
-The beast of revelations is the evil that dwells within us all (I haven't heard this take before and found it interesting)
-There are evil forces which conceal their plans for the world that are at work both spiritually and within people and governments (We've heard all this before)

So really, he didn't come to any ground breaking conclusions that haven't been discussed previously. His methods in coming to these conclusions certainly are unorthodox, but it's interesting to note that his theories on end times prophecy and his interpretations of the scenarios which have and will unfold, aren't that different to some of the other theories which have been postulated before.

Personally I found it interesting. Thanks for posting, OP.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Demon sheep.......Giggidy!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Yeah, I've heard most of this before. The tidal wave coming over a major U.S. city was one I hadn't seen. I think that will be N.Y.

I appreciate you watching the video before responding, and the civilized manner in which you did.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think the celebs of this world who follow Satan but are adored by the masses are the ones to watch, how many of them weave their way into political agendas or become UN ambassadors? look at Jolie, Bono, Clooney, Winfrey. Penn to name but a few. Look at Jay Z and his wife throwing up the pyramid and countless others following suit having pics taken covering one eye!!. I personally think Chris Martin (coldplay) is someone who may have a role to play, if you look at his lyrics, album covers, concerts including Olympic Ceremony, his friends Jay Z and Mrs Z, Rhianna, his kids names Apple (first sin), Moses the guys sickly sweet and everyone loves him he had a religous upbringing. In his Mxylo Xyloto tour Dvd he throws up the satanic hand gestures (out of the blue and for no reason) every dvd under the bar code has 666 on it (as shown not separated by other numbers). Coldplay released 6 comics (something for the younger ones) that basically describe living in a new world order but were stated as the story to the Mylo Xyloto album?! and if you re arrange his name CHRISTOPHER MARTIN you get ANTICHRIST HERO RPM (google RPM and you get a weird site thats a charity with a red templar cross symbol!).

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You dont get a charity website now i just checked its gone, but if you look on Wikipedia with the various RPM, PMR, RMP variants you still get some weird stuff including a militia group?! Mr Martins songs talk about revolution and Viva La Vida album cover says it all.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
After I quit going to church I began studying all the different beliefs around the world. I'm no expert on any of the Eastern religions, but I know enough to see that there are "truths" to all of them, not just Christianity.

I understand what this guy is talking about, simply because I was raised by the Christian church... not Catholic, but one of it's many offspring branches.

I think this information is for those who follow the Christian teachings, so they can "awaken" to what is about to come. They would never believe anything that didn't follow the teachings of the church.

And, if you look at the many different stories about creation and the years to follow, you can see a similarity in all religions, just the use of different characters playing the roll.

There is other information going out to other types of religions, even the "new age" people, brought forth in a way for their understanding. All of us are getting messages to "awaken" and pay attention to what is happening, and what is to come.

I don't call myself a Christian any more; I'm a Spiritist. This has come from everything I've learned on my spiritual journey since leaving the control of the church.

There's more out there than is being told in the religious teachings of the church. When you dig a little deeper, you'll find it.

Seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door shall be open unto you.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

As I said before, I'm mistrustful when we start getting too far away from the source material. That doesn't mean he's necessarily wrong, but dollar bill origami is sort of reaching IMO.

I also don't have any real feelings on the Pope at this time. I have had some feelings about another current world leader although since I'm not given to premonitions or feelings, I'm not going any deeper into that. I don't know what it's purpose was, so I'm going to keep my counsel for the time being.

And whatever Obama is, he's not The anti-Christ. If he was, he never would have lost the momentum that carried him into office in 2008. I'm sure he has his part to play, but he's not going to rule the world anytime soon at the rate he's currently going.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I think he's doing a pretty good job of getting everything "lined up" for the One World Order, myself!!

Look at how he is (trying) to take away all the freedoms of the people: forcing us to buy healthcare, give up our weapons, eat certain foods that are full of sh**, etc. He is even behind making it illegal for farmers to sell their produce without FDA approval. Not to mention all our privacy has been taken away. And, also, getting chips implanted into newborns so they can be tracked.

He uses reasons for all these things to make it sound like a good thing, but it is a lie! His motives are to get the people in a position for a take over by the government, with him leading the way, IMO.

Yeah, he's on a pretty good roll, I'd say.

I just shudder to think of what is next on his agenda!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I agree Obamas too obvious, the real guy will sneak up on us and he will be idolised possibly prior to him actually gaining official power and control of people, my gut feeling is someone in the music or film industry will become a politician and win an election by a landslide, he'll be known to the world including world leaders he'll have a clean slate to start with and be totally accepted as a credible leader. I've often thought David Beckham has got a little too big for his boots (no pun intended...well a little bit!) how many footballers have his profile and can afford to create their own football team?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I'm not going to jump on the obama is the antichrist bandwagon, but I must admit my alarm bells went off when people actually started worshiping him and praying to him. There are a number of other alarming things relating to his presidency that I won't bother to get into here. At this point I have no idea what role he is to play in future events, suffice to say that I do not trust the man and will be keeping a skeptical eye on him.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

That made me really nervous, too, but he's lost that charisma. So, right now, I chalk it up to him being maneuvered into the position he needs to be in, but if he were the one, he would not have lost that initial charisma IMO. He definitely has a part to play and I think he's playing it now. We're being internally weakened and set up to fall and fall hard.

I also look at the way he's handled Middle Eastern policy. Pretty much every major policy move he has made there has done nothing but bring instability to the region. You can say his foreign policy is inept, but that's batting 1,000 in ineptitude. No one is that perfectly bad without either doing it on purpose or having some extra guidance.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I think this guy is mentally ill. In saying that though, i do not mean offense to Mr Kleck, nor the OP, who seems to believe him and his words.

Personally, i think some of the stuff he presented is interesting, but overall, he is trying to reach and connect things of which i don't think can be connected (at least going off of the 'evidence' he is producing).

Also, Obama being the antichrist because of the meaning of his name, and how many letters it contains? Lol. Wasn't the antichrist meant to come to Earth and claim itself the saviour? I'm fairly sure Obama has not fulfilled all that is required of the antichrist, including the deals it is meant to strike up with Israel etc.

PS: It cracked me up when Mr Kleck said that he thought the headdress of the Mayan King was too 'outlandish' (they were actually pretty extravagant), but went on to say that it (the headdress) was actually a picture of a sheep/demon. It's at 53:30.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I'm not going to jump on the obama is the antichrist bandwagon, but I must admit my alarm bells went off when people actually started worshiping him and praying to him. There are a number of other alarming things relating to his presidency that I won't bother to get into here. At this point I have no idea what role he is to play in future events, suffice to say that I do not trust the man and will be keeping a skeptical eye on him.

Antichrist, not hardly, though like you it caused some concern when people were calling him the messiah, worshiping and praying to him. It's possible that he could fill the role of the false prophet since that is not the pope. The pope does not have the power to force everyone to worship the antichrist or his image that the false prophet does. I'm sure the pope will be in the happening up to his neck, just not the false prophet part.

Since I cannot watch the video due to location, the run down that has been given points to the fact that he really doesn't have a clue and just follows the old theory of who is who and what is what with money origami. Haven't read anywhere in scripture where it says we have to fold money to get the picture.

When the AC shows up, he will be the next best thing to sliced bread and have all the answers. People will flock to him and believe he is a godsend. It's is by peace and flattery that he destroys many. He just won't be a silver tongued devil but a platinum one. That's his public face but his other face will make Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot look like innocent angel faced babes and that face is hidden from the public's eye.

In the end, folding money and trying to get it to fit Egyptian hieroglyphics is just about worthless in saying who exactly the AC is.
edit on 2/9/2014 by pstrron because: spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

daaskapital
I think this guy is mentally ill. In saying that though, i do not mean offense to Mr Kleck, nor the OP, who seems to believe him and his words.

From my post above:

After I quit going to church I began studying all the different beliefs around the world. I'm no expert on any of the Eastern religions, but I know enough to see that there are "truths" to all of them, not just Christianity.

I understand what this guy is talking about, simply because I was raised by the Christian church... not Catholic, but one of it's many offspring branches.

I think this information is for those who follow the Christian teachings, so they can "awaken" to what is about to come. They would never believe anything that didn't follow the teachings of the church.

And, if you look at the many different stories about creation and the years to follow, you can see a similarity in all religions, just the use of different characters playing the roll.

There is other information going out to other types of religions, even the "new age" people, brought forth in a way for their understanding. All of us are getting messages to "awaken" and pay attention to what is happening, and what is to come.

I don't call myself a Christian any more; I'm a Spiritist. This has come from everything I've learned on my spiritual journey since leaving the control of the church.

There's more out there than is being told in the religious teachings of the church. When you dig a little deeper, you'll find it.

Seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door shall be open unto you.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

People will flock to him and believe he is a godsend. It's is by peace and flattery that he destroys many. He just won't be a silver tongued devil but a platinum one. That's his public face but his other face will make Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot look like innocent angel faced babes and that face is hidden from the public's eye.

And who made most blood and money from these wars. usually financing both opposing forces in War
Who dictates how much you buy and sell for, who controls your mortgage rates and inflation?
WHo has majority shareholdings in most Banks

Why yes
The Rothschilds

21stcenturywire.com...

Do I exaggerate when I claim that there are Eight Families? Well, yes, actually these oligarchs have interbred to the point that they are now, for all practical purposes, one big family, with the Rothschilds being the most powerful. Their net worth alone is estimated at well over $100 trillion. These people, whose latest justification for lording over us is that they are descended from Jesus Christ himself, are, for obvious reasons, counter-revolutionary. In their collective if obtuse minds, there are no good revolutions. Democracy is antithema.

No other antichrist need apply. We've been under their control for the last 300 years using their fiat money. Stop looking to the sky for your saviours. Hell is here on Earth. Heaven is well...go figure

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I quote:

In this video Jonathan Kleck shows how God revealed to him through hieroglyphics where we came from, who we are, who the Beast is, spoken of in the Christian Bible, who the false profit is, and who the anti-Christ is.

If you have ever wondered who these people will be, you could have your answer!

It's a long video, but well worth the watch.

What do you think? Please don't respond until you've had time to watch the video in it's entirety.

The above implies that you have such in an interest in the video, that you decided to post it on ATS. Further, you show your approval of the video through your claim that some may have their answers to questions which cannot, and probably should not be physically and literally interpreted.

Also, another quote of yours:

Thank you all so much for your informed opinion on the video without even watching it. I see we have a bunch of "real" psychics here on the thread! Awesome!

Here, you are defending the video and its contents by outright attacking other members participating in this thread. So far this tells me that you either accept, believe, or have a warm reaction to the video and some of its contents.

Lastly:

Yeah, I've heard most of this before. The tidal wave coming over a major U.S. city was one I hadn't seen. I think that will be N.Y.

Here, referring to the video, you agree on a point made within the material that a major US city will be hit by a tsunami. You even go so far as to predict where the event will happen....

While you claim not to believe the OP, i think it is obvious that based on your actions in this thread, you do actually believe some of the material featured.

- Daas.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
"Beware the False Prophets". They know nothing and we should be wary of them and their "prophecies revealed to them by God". And he'd be the last person I'd put any stock into.

I think his kind of "prophecy" is a last ditch attempt to give his life more meaning. And I'm just sayin' here...it's a last "Look at ME! I've just spoken to GOD!" ...when his own life and achievements are not amounting to anything.

And respectfully....I'm just SAYIN' here!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
lol the guy in the video is a bit freaked out, in a level that makes his video a bit disturbing.

Anyway... He doesnt say much that are not known or not being told.

Pope is the false prophet and obama the antichrist. There is some flaws though... They havent start to force humans into getting the chip under their skin yet, rumors speak about 2017, but that will be the end of his rulership (I mean obamas).

In the other hand, we have Iran accusing Obama of being a hybrid alien. It fits with the video lol
worldnewsdailyreport.com...
in.news.yahoo.com...
www.mediaite.com...

Also, kronians tempt to expect a war leader, to lead antichrist and his armies into oblivion. A small recap about Kronians... Is the generation of humans created under Kronos rulership (Kronos = Saturn = Sabbaoth). According to myths, Kronos took the rulership from Ouranus, start eating his children and he loved to be leader, he loved power. Kronians reflect to Kronos desires ... All the leaders around the globe have specific DNA and blood types (AB-A ). When they have to go, they transmit the power to their people, not to ANY person. And if someone beyond their plans or their DNA type, gets ellected, they just kill him. So Kronians, expecting a leader to destroy " Antichrist " because he is taking their power away! But concidering what Kronians say about war leader, it may be the one that Jews preparing as a leader... They say " he will lead armies against antichrist and nefilims and kill them all, in the side of jesus and they will all praise god in the mount ZION and they shall bring the 1000 year kingdom "... so it seems to be that...I personally know who is that candidate at our times, but lets not focus into that.

Latelly we read and hear that the black and white bro, are in a war against each other... The one represents Kronians and the other represents the reptiles. Both serve same goals, but with different approach and hands of power...

Christians expecting Jesus to come and take them into the heavens, give them immortal bodies, without the need of food, making children, etc... Sounds like gray aliens... lol (i think grays have a breeding problem and they try now to fix it with genetics)... Imagine your self inside an immortal body, without the need of food and to breed, need to love and sex... Just to pray and say allilulia all the time.. Does it sound ok? anyway... Gray alien body, fits the description given by jews.

We also have one incident that they failed and NOT allowed (period) to do and that is the fallen comet

And we have the last card from Illuminate, the " tape runs out"

We also have many talking about visit of aliens soon that will take humans with them and we have to welcome them when they come... (This will happen when they have to turn into smoke, get out of here, so they will need lots of food resources)

Anyway, if obama has the role of "antichrist" then he is about to bring a war between east and west....huge one and the fall of Russia... A question, how many years Obama is about to stay in power? I doubt that Obama is the one, he may be a pre-antichrist according to the books, because if HE IS the one,

1st) then they failed in their plans totally... Lots of delay and no results
2nd) the events will destroy the rest of their plans.
3rd) there is 2 powers in all scenarios, the blacks and the whites... Both seeking power and the one speaks destruction and the other one speaks about change of power. Till to date, Kronians had power and served the goals of the reptiles, now they want it all theirs.

so people, just be carefull, use your logic and your heart if everything happens as they planned it... Do not be decieved, because all these stuff are a part of a plan, I agree... But you trully dont know, whose plan is this.. lol
edit on 9-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join