It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faster Than Light Travel is Possible - Here's How

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

I do not see you have anything to appologize for, asking is the only way we learn and others showing us what they believe but belief can sometime's be based on erroneous data, I think Einstein was the greatest genius to have lived in the last one hundred years and would likely have mopped the floor with professor hawking's take on his theory's but quantum mechanics also has a lot to input into any new overall view of the universe and it's structure.
Most accepted theory is base on elegant supposition and nice mathematic's but even math's has not got the answers and I for one do not buy the idea that anything can be moddeled in mathematical formulae with enough data as some thing's in the real world are simple not able to be modelled no matter how much data the observer gathers and this problem as given rise to a number of radical and odd theorys, you will notice high level physics has integrated "UNCERTAINTY", "CHAOS", "RANDOM" and "PREDICTABLE" into the explanations used to express the PROBABLE outcome of percieved hypothetical scenarios based on complex mathematical model systems of the universe and this is there way of saying "Well it might work like this, I don't really know but I have a neat idea but it does not work all the time".
You are looking and if you do not look you will never find, anyway we enjoyed the thread or why would we have posted replys so thanks for putting it up and like I say you may have recieved new data that you can then think OH that idea was a little off but hell if it was not for people like you we would still be banging stone's together.
Alway's be a thinker, it is never a bad thing.
edit on 9-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Its just rhetoric though, like me saying that i can make the moon spin round my head at four times the speed of light by spinning round just once, it doesn't really mean anything, even though relative to me the moon has just gone four times the speed of light round my head

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

swanne
Thank you to you all for presenting this information to me.

I apologize for the rather misleading OP. I didn't make my researches before speaking up, and it resulted in an OP with an extremely inaccurate and misleading information. I feel bad for it, I present to you all my sincere apologies. It was my mistake and mine alone. I would humbly request the mods to move the inaccurate and misleading OP out from its current topic and into the Trash Bin.

Regards,

Swan

edit on 9-2-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

Never apologize for honest questions.

<< 1   >>

join