It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul > Bill Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

captaintyinknots
reply to post by hoochymama23

Seems like you might need it...as you are here advocating for a career politician.

Nice political baiting. Ill leave you be in your naivete.
edit on 8-2-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)
I do not advocate anything that is negative.

Your career politician might be bad but mine is not.

The Word you should focus on is "Bad".

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

hoochymama23
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Clarify =- Actually knowing the Constitution

Obama Bush Clinton will continue to Crap on our Constitution.

Does everyone hear actually believe in our Constitution??

Just wondering.

so, they equal freedom because one of them claimed to be a constitutionalist?

Can you name one thing ron did in his 800 years in office to uphold the constitution?

Ahh, nevermind. No point in arguing with fanboys.

Enjoy the 'change' of another career politician.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

hoochymama23

captaintyinknots

Seems like you might need it...as you are here advocating for a career politician.

Nice political baiting. Ill leave you be in your naivete.
I do not advocate anything that is negative.

Your career politician might be bad but mine is not.

The Word you should focus on is "Bad".
like I said before: naive. And this is why we are where we are. People are so easily snowed.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

We can agree on this. But, I cant agree with you.

Ron had no idea to reach everyone, Obama did.

Rand can reach everyone and at the same time still give us hope. We all know its all a game it depends on who plays the game the best.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

hoochymama23

We can agree on this. But, I cant agree with you.

Ron had no idea to reach everyone, Obama did.

Rand can reach everyone and at the same time still give us hope. We all know its all a game it depends on who plays the game the best.

so tell me, what has rand ever done to make you think he isdifferent than any other career politician. Is it the big business money he takes? Is it his affiliation with the koch brothers? Is it the way he sold out his own father for political points?
Hope?

Like I said....naive.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

captaintyinknots

hoochymama23

So your saying that Romney might have been worse than Obama?? LOL!!!

I said ronny (as in ron paul) would have been a disaster.
Thank God we've averted disaster and America is coming back. Oh wait, never mind.

If someone is wrong for an individual, that very same action is wrong for a group of individuals. You simply don't understand that, which is the difference between you and Ron Paul.
edit on 8-2-2014 by fractal2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2014 by fractal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

He used the system to prove a point:

Please understand. There is not a discussion regarding Bad or Good, the discussion is if we should just sit around and let Hillary Clinton be our next President.

If you think that Hillary should be our next POTUS you have outed your self without even realizing it.

Rand Paul for President.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

And no Rand is nothing like his father whether you like it or not.
reply to post by Bassago

You said that right! Rand Paul is no different than his bought and paid for republican friends and democratic foes.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

hoochymama23

Clarify =- Actually knowing the Constitution

Obama Bush Clinton will continue to Crap on our Constitution.

Does everyone hear actually believe in our Constitution??

Just wondering.

Mostly people here who talk about other crapping on the Constitution do not really know anything about it, nor the historical context it was written under. Not even the people who signed it could agree on what it meant. That is why only the Courts can decide when or if the Constitution has been crapped on instead of random person on the internet.

As for Rand Paul, it amazes me people think he any different than any other politico. I do find it interesting that all the things he did in the past that make this clear are simply deemed as, making it possibe for him to win.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
So hey Rand if Democrats can't be trusted because of Clinton and Lewinsky then I guess Republicans can't be trusted because of Richard Nixon, right? Then lets not even talk about the Bush "error"

And how about Gingrich's love life? His habit of dumping one wife for younger women with whom he's having affairs seems to make Clinton look like an amateur.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

hoochymama23
reply to post by Bassago

This has all been refuted.

Ron Paul was given money
Rand Paul was given money
Obama was given money

Its a given.

But who speaks the truth??

Obama = Change

Pauls = Freedom

Who might actually follow through with there message. Or atleast try??

Paul was not about freedom in the sense that it would have helped this country. He would have eviscerated the Civil Rights Act, gotten rid of compulsory schooling (and kicked out every special needs child as they don't need to be schooled in his view) and set us back hundreds of years in terms of equality for all. He was simply put about anarchy, no government, no services for anyone unless you could afford it (He wanted places to stop taxing to pay for fire, ems, police, and have people pony up for it, if you couldn't afford fire protection, your house would be allowed to burn down) this is the REAL Ron Paul, not freedom, anarchy...

Let the rich survive and the poor, well, let the correction happen and whoever is left the community would help (yeah right)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

As long as Goldman Sach is not on that lists I can live with those donations, it's not much anyways.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

Clinton was a rapists. He got lucky because he is president that he didn't get locked up next to buba.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm a little confused here. Unless you are saying that Rand is a career politician because his daddy is a politician, then Rand was an eye doctor in private practice right up until he ran for the Senate seat he's currently in, and this is his first term.

If running and simply holding an office for the first time makes you a career politician ... no one in the country can be said to be anything other than a career politician once they get into politics.

Are the sins of the fathers now to be visited on the sons, particularly when the sons hadn't shown an interest in politics prior to running for office or even have degrees that would lead you to believe that was their intention all along.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

There is a point at which equality is used to violate liberty.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Pretty much the Context of the Constitution is the Bill of Rights when people refer to it. But, in the context of your post as you being a Constitutional Scholar, the language within the Constitution is interpreted by the Courts but that doesn't mean no body understands it nor understands why it was written.

But, your point is valid when it comes to Congress, the Senate, and especially the last two Presidents.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

My bottom line?

Rand Paul is not as bright as his father.

And while, love him or hate him, RON Paul always spoke his truth without concern for popularity..

Rand Paul is an unabashed panderer and attention whore.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

hoochymama23

He used the system to prove a point:

Please understand. There is not a discussion regarding Bad or Good, the discussion is if we should just sit around and let Hillary Clinton be our next President.

If you think that Hillary should be our next POTUS you have outed your self without even realizing it.

Rand Paul for President.

what you are missing is that rand is the same as hillary is the same as obama is the same as romney is the same as gw is the same as clinton.

But by all means, advocate one career politician over another and see where it gets ya.

Like I said: naivete

top topics

<< 1   >>

join