It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Exactly What You Need Today

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Forget everything else and stop for 2 minutes and 36 seconds.

This Is Exactly What You Need Today.

Peace

edit on 7-2-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
That was the most beautiful thing video I've ever seen! Thank you!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
faith in humanity restored

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
That was almost enough to make me want another one....

ALMOST

edit on 2/8/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The pure joy of an innocent soul. Very sweet. Sometimes it is the little things that matter most.
edit on 8-2-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thank you Jude.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I seen the thread title but thought "What is it I need today?"
It brought a smile and a tear for the innocence and joy of that wonderful little girl.

May you Live large and Smile often.
Cheers from here.
Aft

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I did it, sat and watched the whole thing. Was quite happy and content - thinking of my own little girl. Then at about 2:30 a little pop-up for another video showed in bottom right - "See homeless man get kicked between the legs (for money)"

...ugh...

Thank you for sharing the video though!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yep that's exactly what I needed

You just put a whole new perspective on the storm raging outside, I'm going to stomp in few puddles just for the fun of it.

Thanks Jude

Cody

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

very sweet...the innocence of youth

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Adorable! And they must have had a major drought if that tot just experienced rain for the first time (or they just sheltered her for the first 18 months of her life!)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I want the ability to see the world that way again...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That was beautiful. I love the camera angles and the unconventional focus techniques - the footage is so surreal, as though it were a recording of an extremely significant and distant memory. Yes, that is exactly what I needed this morning. I think too often, we forget just how a developing mind perceives the world and the variety of new experiences - it moves something in me that I can't quite explain.

I remember some years ago I was sitting on my porch in the middle of the sweltering summer, observing my niece playing in the sprinkler on my front lawn, she was about the age of a toddler, like in the video. The sun was so bright - blinding white. She was so delicately and vividly experiencing a phenomenon that seems just an every day event to all of us grown-ups, but it was cute and beautiful to observe her creating new neural pathways and just playing. Maybe it was heat-stroke (haha), and maybe it was just my affection for my little Boo, but all of the sudden something shifted within me, I and wept tears of some unexplainable profundity. The above video is so strikingly similar to my memory of that event.

mad-love and xox
-kissy

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The only sad thing for me was realizing that I somewhere along the way lost that sense of wonder that she has. A bittersweet video.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
That was almost enough to make me want another one....

ALMOST

edit on 2/8/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

it was fully enough to make me sit here at my desk and cry. Thank God its Saturday and I am here (almost) all alone.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by jude11

The only sad thing for me was realizing that I somewhere along the way lost that sense of wonder that she has. A bittersweet video.

Well my big fat furry friend, the next time a soft sky rains down warm upon your shoulders...you know what to do.

Stop for 2 minutes and 36 seconds...

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Amazing. Thank you. It inspired me to get off my butt and go watch my coonhound have similar joy in the snow.....

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

That was beautiful. Emotionally powerful as well. A nice break from all the hatred in this World. Thank you. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Reminded me that I need to quit growing up. S&F

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
To the young people who are the girl's loving parents:

Dudes. Put.The.Phone.Down.And.Enjoy.Your.Kid.Firsthand.Without.Giving.Direction.

Sorry, sweet as heck yada, yada, yada... but come on.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Joy!

Thank you Kayden!

and you too Jude11!

top topics

join