It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some people just shouldn't have access to social media.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
She probably just wanted attention. Even idiot's who commit crime's upload it to facebook so the world can see how incredibly stupid and arrogant they are.

Now some people just don't know how to be discrete and keep secrets. Don't worry I'm sure governments have to look through all this rubbish to find some sort of terrorist plot, so my solution would be to make their job as miserable as possible. After all if they want to know our private life we should make it so horrible they shutdown their spying program's on the internet.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

blueyezblkdragon
She probably just wanted attention. Even idiot's who commit crime's upload it to facebook so the world can see how incredibly stupid and arrogant they are.

Now some people just don't know how to be discrete and keep secrets. Don't worry I'm sure governments have to look through all this rubbish to find some sort of terrorist plot, so my solution would be to make their job as miserable as possible. After all if they want to know our private life we should make it so horrible they shutdown their spying program's on the internet.

That will never happen.

The one thing more appealing to humans than getting attention, is to read about everyone's dirty little secrets. Oh we love to find out about the skeletons in the closet. Humans are nosy little buggers.

P

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Some people just shouldn't have access to social media.

Some people shouldn't even have access to a toaster.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by hellnotes

Yes, I am a male.

I SO never knew that! I always thought you were a woman! hahahaha

I guess you just never know huh?

Anyhoo, I don't have Facebook, and this is just one reason why. I don't get it, and never will.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

But to condemn this women, no, I think not. She has a different attitude and yes, she may be attention seeking but hey, most people post on social media for that very reason. Hey look at me !!!!!! Each to their own. I tend to find Western society's attitudes to sex, breast feeding, and nudity to be quite silly and amusing. Most taboo subjects are. Perhaps the woman derived pleasure from the experience. Is she allowed to?

I didn’t give an opinion about the woman at all, except to say I think she wants attention on facebook. I certainly did not condemn her. I agree with zombiefreekshow, for me it’s not an ‘issue’ and I don’t care what she does, and I certainly don’t care enough to get into some debate about “Is she allowed to?”

I was simply pointing out that men see issues with breasts differently than women do because of the fact that they *themselves* do not have breasts. Like for example, calling breasts “milk manufacture and delivery systems”. And it doesn’t have anything to do with Western society’s attitudes either. You’re saying that outside of Western society, nobody would think anything about a woman breastfeeding a dog? Come on.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hellnotes

I agree its weird.

Breastfeeding releases oxytocin into the system of the woman, which in turn creates a bond between mother and child. This same chemical also happens with a woman's husband during other ways, and creates a bond as well. This chemical facilitates bonding... and I could not imagine wanting that bond with a dog.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 8-2-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

pheonix358
But OMG Breasts, OMG AHhhhhhhhhhhh.

P

That is usually what I say when I see them, too. Then I start jumping up and down like a little kid.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A woman posting a pic of her breat feeding a puppy would most likely be an agenda to insert bestiality in a lite way. I'm sorry, but, any woman that would breast feed an animal has to be off in the head or very perverted. Take your pic. Hell, bestiality is the last thing that the people who control all this stuff hasn't injected into society in a mainstream way yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Why she posted it?? Who knows. Probably for the same reason people post a million other details about their lives which no body else gives a damn about. Posts like, "Well, I'm off to the gym now" or "Got home from work and grabbed a Diet Soda and now I'm watching Honey Boo Boo". Wonderful, but nobody gives a damn. You know why nobody cares?? Because 99.9% of people are just not that interesting to begin with.

Now, the fact that others are getting their panties in a bunch over this is just stupid. It's NOT BEASTIALITY!!! No more than humans drinking cow and goat milk is beastiality, so stop with all that BS. Also, just because it involves some woman's boob doesn't make it sexual for either her or the puppy. You people are way off base there.

This whole thing is just another "So What" moment. Puppy drinks milk from Woman's Breast. 4 words: Ya and So What.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think it's also because nowadays the personal is political.

I'm sure there are animal rights activists who would see this as public heroism, an act of compassion, a blow against speciesism and against cultural double standards that show women in New Guinea suckling pigs as exotic others.
From that position the photo could certainly bring kudos and praise.

There always has been a blurred line between public activism and exhibitionism, and social media highlights the confessional as a form of activism.

The public confessional has been used before the spread of the Internet as a political act in itself, for example, in religious politics, LGBT activism (coming out), or to fight silence and stigma around HIV.
This kind of narrative was often crucial for groups to organize politically.

People can use social media to construct their identity as the kind of activist or defender of a cause they would like to see themselves as.
This can be done with posting banners with slogans, clips, petitions, media stories and so forth.
Many people on Facebook are quite consistent with their causes and beliefs, and some may be preaching to the choir or even themselves, but they would like to win converts, or construct themselves as very courageous to like-minded people.

Such "clicktavism" can have contradictory effects.
If it becomes too radical and constant one may end up only with like-minded people, which doesn't do much for spreading the cause.
It can be seen as rather superficial, or even idiotic if the slogans or stories are constantly based on inventions and hoaxes.
Religious people typing out unwanted prayers for people does seem rather patronizing.
Ultimately everything can become banal in a constant stream of causes and slogans.

On the other hand, why do people show their fetishes on programs like "Taboo", or their private parts and medical conditions on "Embarrassing Bodies"?
There could be financial rewards, a certain amount of self-justification, or a chance to create public awareness and education.
However, there is a wider trend that blurs the lines between the private and the public beyond social media.

While I don't know the exact reasons why she published this on Facebook (whether she found this normal herself, or meant to shock), the pro-animal groups have reacted positively from what I saw.
Just to say that there may be different cliques on Facebook, but not all of the posters are simply attention whores or vacuous.
Some regard social media as an instant way to represent (although they may misrepresent) a cause.
Negative criticism helps to define the in-group from the out-group, and most groups like to see themselves as slightly persecuted, whether they really are, or whether they are actually creating negative reactions with their content.
At least in South Africa little causes as much consistent outrage and controversy as the treatment of animals, and hunters have gotten death threats, and even a girl who was bitten by a dog got threats and the most vicious posts because the dog was detained (there was an online petition to free the dog).
Animal activists are certainly one of the most vocal groups on social media, although one wonders whether they've actually changed anything regarding the plight of most animals, since they swarm around certain species only, and focus on isolated and debatable cases that makes them out as anti-humanist at times.
I guess it's also meaning to say: "I'm a good person with a social conscience because I represent this or that cause".

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by nightstalker78

You think it's okay for a DOG to suck on a human female's tits?

It is up to the women. No business of mine!

Can you put into words why you think this is so bad?

What bad things do you think will happen. The puppy was hungry, the women fed it. Big deal!

P

sure,it's up to the "women". Right.And you think this woman is all there? What person,in their right mind lets a dog suck it's tit? I'm pretty sure that's called beastiality. Or is it only that when it's a man involved with an animal?

edit on 9-2-2014 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Instead of asking may I kindly suggest you look 'bestiality' up in the dictionary or in Wiki. I have corrected your spelling of the term so that you can look it up easily.

P

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

pheonix358

Instead of asking may I kindly suggest you look 'bestiality' up in the dictionary or in Wiki. I have corrected your spelling of the term so that you can look it up easily.

P

You are so polite.

sometimes i get overwhelmed by the stupid and lash out. I know i need to stop doing that.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

I see your point, but it is different when we drink milk from a cow or a goat. Most of us don't suck on it's udder to get it. What this lady done....I just find it creepy, and I don't understand why on earth she'd post a pic of it online. Maybe it's not bestiality, but it's still nasty.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
From the past headlines.

Child raised by wolves.
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander I guess. Or is that, "Turnabout is fair play."?

Wait a second, don't we humans already help raise other animals?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Fylgje
reply to post by mOjOm

I see your point, but it is different when we drink milk from a cow or a goat. Most of us don't suck on it's udder to get it. What this lady done....I just find it creepy, and I don't understand why on earth she'd post a pic of it online. Maybe it's not bestiality, but it's still nasty.

I get what you're saying. Yah, I suppose it's a bit weird and maybe a little gross. Although I've known a couple people who actually have taken a drink of milk straight from the cow nipple before. Not sucking it but by squirting it in their mouth. I think I would consider that to be more nasty than the dog drinking form the woman however.

Well, if what she said about why she did it is actually true I can kinda understand. She said it wouldn't eat and she said that breast milk was the only thing she could think of doing. I've been in a similar situation before with a premature born puppy that struggled to live and my wife actually gave it mouth to mouth a few times to save it's life. We also had to very carefully try and feed it formula which isn't easy to do. They will naturally be able to suckle off a nipple however so I'm guessing that is why this woman did it.

Why she actually filmed herself doing it, I'm not sure. I'm guessing she thought it was actually a good thing and was probably proud of herself at the time, especially if it did save the pups life. It's really not all that strange or creepy I don't think though. It's kinda like new born baby poop in a way. If you've ever changed the diaper of a newborn they are so fresh and new that even their poop isn't really like poop in a strange way. I'm not sure how to say it exactly or if you'll understand what I mean, but having a little baby puppy suckle off your tit is actually kind of a nice thing IMO. Especially cross species and all. I support that kind of thinking way more than the way some people treat animals like crap or as if they aren't sentient creatures with feelings and consciousness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join