It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Change--Super Bowl XLVIII Challenge (i.e. How Uninformed are Americans)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
How uninformed is the typical American when it comes to basic political and social issues?

Watch and find out:

Luke Rudkowski from WeAreChange goes to a local NYC bar on Superbowl Sunday and challenges patrons to a drinking game to discover how much they know about sports compared to politics and social issues like Fukushima.

You might be surprised at the results... because although things start off rocky, it looks like there are a fair amount of random people out waking up to the corruption of the government and mainstream media. Check out the vid below, and remember, to help accelerate this process of awakening mankind, all you have to do is get out there and start talking to people.

Spreading the truth is our greatest defense against the lies of TPTB. A few casual comments dropped in the right way, and pretty soon you'll have more and more people tumbling down the rabbithole towards freedom.

And in case the embed doesn't work (as I've noticed often seems to "happen" with anti-establishment youtube vids), you can find the original youtube link Here

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Here ya go.

Interesting vid. As usual, most Americans are clueless. What a shame.

edit on 2/7/2014 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Woot! Good man, thanks!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

People can be idiots the world over. Nothing new here. Let's interview drunks who are sports fans as well especially on Super Bowl night and you'll get this interview.

All those other editted videos of the cat who is getting people to sign a petition on campus to incarcerate people who own weapons are just as bad. But the key here is that those people aren't drunk. Those people actually just sign crap because they believe in it...or are just plain brain dead.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm interested, but your link is broken brobama.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yeah it's kinda dumb....... I mean come up to canada and do the same at a bar during the stanley cup finals, or "insert whatever country" during "insert big sport event in the country" at a bar where people go to view said sporting event. It's not just the american "sport fanatics" that are oblivious.

And really, searching bars is scraping the bottom of the barrel. The smart people buy a big case or keg of beer and invite their friends to watch on the bigscreen

Here in the maritimes the smart people brew their own beer, rather than paying 24 bucks for a 12 pack lol. No discount for buying more, it's nuts.
edit on Fri, 07 Feb 2014 22:07:44 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

join