It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Investigation of Henley Cottage (2RRR 88.5 FM Studios, Sydney, Australia)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

comfortablynumb

sandman441
the clock is it hard wired into a system or is it one you can remove from the wall and it runs or batteries or something? If it is hardwired to a system the clock may have been updating, I have seen the same thing happen before.

One of the investigators was tall enough to get to the clock and check...it's got two wires plugged in through a hole that was drilled into the wall, one for power and the other connected to a sync server so a bit of a disappointment but at least the team always look for normal explanations before they jump to paranormal ones.

yeah that is good, I'm really happy they did that. I've seen a clock sync before and when you wrote about that that is what immediately came to my mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

I was so sure that it was a battery powered clock, for two reasons.

1. The wall that both clocks are on is above an old fireplace and looks like thick concrete and
2. They're just basic looking analogue clocks.

In both cases I was wrong. There's a hole drilled through the wall and they're connected to a server and power supply by two wires.

It just goes to show that not everything that seems suss is suss.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by comfortablynumb

Out of interest, how did you guys find the show? Most of my shows are just music and a bit of comedy (Jolly Astrology and some silly fake commercials) but after this show (my first ever interview and 4 hour broadcast) I am thinking I would like to do more shows like this as I REALLY enjoyed it!

I'd still make it semi-light hearted but get guests on from this and similar fields to have a serious discussion but not so serious that some people new to these types of topics might be interested enough to investigate this stuff more...that is, educate more of our society.

I'd love feedback, good and bad, as it is all helpful in the end.

<< 1   >>

join