It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four bankers dead. a new hypothesis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ok so far we have four or so bankers ( or financial services people.. whatever you get my drift) dead.

We have assumed they were killed to keep them quiet by the powers that be.

All apparently ,as reported by the news, suicide

Even though that isn't apparent at all

So

What if they are not being off'd by our overlords

What if they are being killed by some unknown person or persons that are sending a message to said overlords

That message being

We will not take your bs anymore
And we are coming for you

And tptb are covering this person(s) executions of said overlords with silly suicide stories

Well i just might have a new hero

Discuss

edit on pm220142807America/ChicagoFri, 07 Feb 2014 19:06:25 -0600_2u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

I'm going to go ahead and say I doubt it. It's possible some nameless avenger is trying to get a message across to tptb, but if anything I would look the other direction then what you're thinking. If anything, to me this suggest that # is about to hit the fan in the economic system. Perhaps the bankers are actually committing suicide on the basis that their job and everything that it entails is about to crumble around them and a lot of the blame will land on the shoulders of bankers. Bankers are just doing their jobs though, just like everyone else for the most part. They are put into a position of responsibilty and expected to be able to adjust and keep up with changes in order to do their job well. While some Bankers at the high end should be linched, I think a lot of other Bankers will end up just killing themselves because the people will still hate them when the crash comes even though they were kinda put into a # position to begin with. Try to balance the books under a Ponzi scheme while your holding all the money. You think that feels good right now?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If they are being killed by some unknown person or persons in order to send a message to "the powers that be", why can't these person or persons simply tell the public WHO "the powers that be" ARE? They must have at least some idea if they are killing people in order to send a message to them.

That's what I want to know; who are "the powers that be"? Knowing this would go a lot further towards sending a message than killing some bankers.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Well you have to start somewhere

That somewhere would be at the bottom

Then you work your way up as more are exposed by the ones you take out

Maybe there are no suicide notes because the notes read something like

" working my way up the ladder . You could be next" type thing

The more little fish you catch the better the chances of landing that big one

Also its easier to get to the small guys

But each time you improve

Get new info which leads to the ones you really want

edit on pm220142807America/ChicagoFri, 07 Feb 2014 19:25:47 -0600_2u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

For all we know, this could be the opening salvo in a cold situation becoming a hot one. Perhaps it will be certain bankers first, then mid level government facilitators, then big figures, then... This could be the beginning of a campaign that will end up with a big reveal, before the general chaos really ensues? Who the hell knows at this point?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

I like your hypothesis.

Made me all warm and fuzzy...

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
During the Crash of 1929, bankers committed suicide by jumping out of the windows in their buildings on Wall street.

The only problem with the idea of a masked avenger of the bankers is that two of the deaths were in Europe/UK, If I am recalling correctly.

So that means that it is either a group, or 1 person with decent means to travel the globe.

I think it is guilt, or blame they are avoiding. You cannot take crushing people's desires because of "credit-score" constantly, without taking hits yourself.

I believe some of these are genuine suicide. The two on the other side of the pond from the US sound like suicide.

The guy in Centennial, CO, sounds like murder. Nail gun? multiple times? erm. torture and murder.

My $0.02

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

And the more people you crush the more enemies you make

And the more enemies you make the greater the chance someone will come after you

Looking for that pound of flesh

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Another_Nut
reply to post by kalunom

Well you have to start somewhere

That somewhere would be at the bottom

Then you work your way up as more are exposed by the ones you take out

Maybe there are no suicide notes because the notes read something like

" working my way up the ladder . You could be next" type thing

The more little fish you catch the better the chances of landing that big one

Also its easier to get to the small guys

But each time you improve

Get new info which leads to the ones you really want

edit on pm220142807America/ChicagoFri, 07 Feb 2014 19:25:47 -0600_2u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

This just leads to a new "TPTB", doesn't it? Some group of people who want to replace the current group? If they want to expose the powers that be - expose them. This sounds like tactics to becoming them, to me... But then again, to me, "the powers that be" have no meaning - I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE!

---sorry for yelling---

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If it's some kind of vigilante, I can't condone it. Batman is cool and all, but he's not real and he's no assassin, either.
edit on 7-2-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
According to the FDIC, there were 6,895 FDIC-insured commercial banks operating in the USA as of 2103. Of those banks I am unsure just how many employees of those banks qualify as "Bankers". So, if someone is going after bankers they have a long list.

I would be particularly interested in finding any links between these dead bankers. If no connections can be found I would venture to say their deaths are not due to an upcoming financial crash.

More likely is that given the sheer number of "Bankers" in the world these are unrelated incidents. Tens of thousands of bankers, four deaths. I bet more Bankers have been killed in multi-vehicle car accident this last year.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ty Jude

Made me feel the same way when i came up with it

Now i just have to find the recruiter

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I am thinking more punisher style

And i do condone it

These people have murdered thousands if not more

And its time we stand up

Maybe someone has finally had enough

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

A few men on a mis sion would explain why its only four atm

What we need is a few more good men

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Well , Batman was no assassin, that's true. The Punisher however, would frag the living bejesus out of a dude for knocking off a convenience store if he happened to spot it going down. It takes all sorts !

And you may not condone any such action, but when the law refuses to touch certain issues, there is little recourse for the common man. I could understand, and could never condemn someone loosing their minds, gaining +10 on their "absolutely positively have to kill every bastard on this list" stats, and mauling the ever loving hell out of persons responsible for what they perceive as the collapse of normal conditions. Things are only getting worse for some people after all, and there's only so much abuse a society can take before some of its members loose the plot and go gore strewn.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
These are all I have of the powerful who have committed suicide in the past few weeks. I think I'm missing the nail gun case so I'll find that one. Then...what do they all have in common?

A man named Mike Dueker, (Washington State USA), an economics expert: who published multiple research papers on the topic. The only explanation I can find is from a comment, "he was having problems at work".

Another - William Broeksmit, aged 58, (London) had retired a year ago was found hanging in his house. He was especially good with risk capital management. Had worked at Deutsche and Merrill Lynch.

Karl Slym (Bangkok), aged 51, had been attending a board meeting. An accidental or intentional fall - it's reported he was having domestic problems. Was into cars and helping India invest so not into banks but attached to the financial sector.

Gabriel Magee (London) - fell from building aged 39. Statements by friends and colleagues say no indication anything was wrong

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Another_Nut
reply to post by ketsuko

I am thinking more punisher style

And i do condone it

These people have murdered thousands if not more

And its time we stand up

Maybe someone has finally had enough

So average random joes at the bank are directly responsible for murder?

No.

Just no. The ones you want are much higher up, and if this guy is going after a warped idea of justice, he's doing it wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by ketsuko

Well , Batman was no assassin, that's true. The Punisher however, would frag the living bejesus out of a dude for knocking off a convenience store if he happened to spot it going down. It takes all sorts !

And you may not condone any such action, but when the law refuses to touch certain issues, there is little recourse for the common man. I could understand, and could never condemn someone loosing their minds, gaining +10 on their "absolutely positively have to kill every bastard on this list" stats, and mauling the ever loving hell out of persons responsible for what they perceive as the collapse of normal conditions. Things are only getting worse for some people after all, and there's only so much abuse a society can take before some of its members loose the plot and go gore strewn.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the Punisher, too, and he also went after people who at least did something verifiably wrong.

For all we know, these are guys just doing their jobs without being aware.

He might as well knock off the tellers, too, while he's at it. After all, they work for the evil big bankers.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

For all we know at this point, these dudes could be part of something that we have no idea about. I reckon we should see what the situation is, before we start assuming that the hypothetical organisation or lone vigilante, who may have had a hand in these deaths, is JUST a mental case. If they have the planning ability to pull these deaths off, then perhaps they have the intelligence gathering skills to know things we do not about their targets!?

And all this assumes that these were homicides rather than suicides. Although homicide seems to fit better with some of these deaths, we still do not know for sure if there is a link, so perhaps it is a little to early in this scenario to be thinking this far ahead?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Another_Nut
Ok so far we have four or so bankers ( or financial services people.. whatever you get my drift) dead.

We have assumed they were killed to keep them quiet by the powers that be.

All apparently ,as reported by the news, suicide

Even though that isn't apparent at all

So

What if they are not being off'd by our overlords

What if they are being killed by some unknown person or persons that are sending a message to said overlords

That message being

We will not take your bs anymore
And we are coming for you

And tptb are covering this person(s) executions of said overlords with silly suicide stories

Well i just might have a new hero

Discuss

edit on pm220142807America/ChicagoFri, 07 Feb 2014 19:06:25 -0600_2u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

I would love to discover this scenario was indeed the case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join