Terror! HSBC Policy requires 'documented reason' for withdraw £5,000 ($8,253)

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Some HSBC customers have been prevented from withdrawing large amounts of cash because they could not provide evidence of why they wanted it, the BBC has learnt.

This struck a chord because it dawned on me that weeks ago I was asked by teller then branch manager as to why I was withdrawing a mere $1,000cash from a $200,000+ savings balance complete with SS# and 2 forms of ID. They explained it was because my account was less that 30days with them (I recently changed banks from the bank account that someone changed the security image to a pic of the text 'Ich Bin Ein...?' which is explained in the 'Police visit my parents at 9:11pm' thread.

Wonder what bank in America will formally start limiting withdrawals and to how much, $20?, first??

As for HSBC, looks like they have (the banksters hiding behind the name) to keep sufficient funds availably for continually funding terror 0_o

www.huffingtonpost.com...

What other banksters hiding behind other names are financing TERROR?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Think ill stroll down and close my savings account tomorrow......
this is too wierd.....

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Hmmm I'm not sure how to document "None of your damn business" or "It's MY money, and you are just borrowing it (and paying really crappy interest on it, I might add)".

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Granted, I can't seem to find any indicated banks have begun limiting everyday withdrawals/amounts.

However, its very clear that on Feb 15th & Feb 16th, some banks across America (10 so far?) have announced they will not allow even a penny withdrawal as scheduled on those days.

What next?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I can understand why they would limit the amount of money you can take out of an ATM, but if you go inside and can prove you are the account owner, they should not be able to hold your money hostage. It is still your money isn't it? And if you want to withdraw it, you should be able to, and it should be none of their business.

But you know why they do this? Because they want your money to stay there, because then THEY can make money off of it. It is sickening when you think about it, but I know that is why they are doing it. It increases the assets of the company, which in turn increases their revenue, as they can lend more. See they have to have so much cash on hand I believe, although it may be different in various places; enough to cover so much of the money they have out or something. I could be wrong on that though, but maybe not. But even if that weren't true, it is true that if they have more money deposited with them, then they have more money they can work with in other areas, such as lending.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

gardener

However, its very clear that on Feb 15th & Feb 16th, some banks across America (10 so far?) have announced they will not allow even a penny withdrawal as scheduled on those days.

I haven't heard anything like that, would you please post some links to back that statement up? I'm Routinely withdrawing large sums almost every other day and no one asks me anything out of the ordinary.

new topics

top topics

join