It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured military dog.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

That dog is going to love anyone that feeds him...they captured a dog....man the are really scraping the barrel.

edit on 7-2-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

zeroBelief
I say we launch to orbit and proceed to nuke them to obliteration from said orbit.

I'm serious.

The idea that they are going to do anything to an ANIMAL because of what HUMANS did...is abhorrent.....at best...

The fact that you want to nuke millions over the actions of dozens…is what?

Ya…God bless America. The fact you want to punish countless humans for the acts of a few humans is the thought process of a monster.

Like one fricken dog is worth unleashing the hell of nuclear war. And people wonder why the world wants us all gone.

MM
edit on 7-2-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm afraid the dog is as good as dead. i went to college with some middle easterners and they told me outright that they think nothing of kicking a dog to death. Its vermin in they're world. The lowest thing you can call them is a dog,it will get you a knife in the throat.So yeah the dog is gone.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

Weird…my neighbors are muslin and have two dogs they love.

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

If text on a screen gets you that worked up then please for the love of god DO NOT look outside

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

zeroBelief
I say we launch to orbit and proceed to nuke them to obliteration from said orbit.

I'm serious.

The idea that they are going to do anything to an ANIMAL because of what HUMANS did...is abhorrent.....at best...

Im sorry this isnt Aliens and we cant nuke them from orbit just to be sure. In a perfect world,but not this one.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

zombiefreekshow
reply to post by Mr Mask

If text on a screen gets you that worked up then please for the love of god DO NOT look outside

Actually, looking outside is what makes the text so relevant to my "working up-ness".

Ysee, western culture seems to be rampant with shallow, hateful and disgusting (and uneducated) people with illogical views.

If reading a post that poops on madness and hate-speech with calls to murder somehow angers you…please do not read my posts.

I am simply pointing out disgusting views where I seem them because these are the peers who fill my "outside world".

Also seeing as I post about 10 times a year or less, you can bet it took an AMAZINGLY disgusting post to have gotten me here to reply.

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

yuppa

zeroBelief

I'm serious.

Im sorry this isnt Aliens and we cant nuke them from orbit just to be sure. In a perfect world,but not this one.

Ummm…yes…yes we can nuke from orbit.

MM

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Ah damn.

I wonder if the American military will go as far to save this fine animal, as they would to save any other member of the armed forces? I am rather less concerned about what the dognappers will do to the poor thing, than I am about whether they are going to honour their responsibilities to this animal, and organise a rescue attempt of some sort. I hope that the dog is safely reclaimed by the military, and not left to rot in the hands of his captors. That would be rubbish.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well, as these people treat humans with utmost contempt, I expect the dog to be mistreated and probably beheaded and the video posted on YouTube so fellow sicko's can watch and have a good laugh. The dog did not look very happy.

Regards

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask...

You ought to post more. Genocidal sentiment on the part of anyone, for any reason is tantamount to being a traitor to the human race as a whole, and it ought to be pulled up when it is uttered. We need more input from people who know that, not less. Personally dude, I think you are a bit of a legend, and I am always willing to partake of your opinion, even when I do not necessarily agree with it. In this case however, you are right on the money.

Its bloody awful that the dog has been captured, and something ought to be done if possible to return him to his previous station. However, turning the middle east and all its residents, the vast majority of whom are not part of the psychopathic death merchant brigades, into a steaming lake of glass with thermonuclear weapons, is a thought that can only be entertained by those with a malformed moral core, and I would hope that such sentiment is not as common as the frequency of its being uttered around these parts would indicate.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Like one fricken dog is worth unleashing the hell of nuclear war. And people wonder why the world wants us all gone.

I'm sorry, but I care more about the dog than many people on the planet. People know about the negative and anti social things they are doing in this world but do it anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I wonder if they intended the dog to be captured. Perhaps that dog is carrying listening technology of sorts ?

Regardless... its a sad situation for the dog. :-(

leolady

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Mr Mask

zeroBelief

I'm serious.

The fact that you want to nuke millions over the actions of dozens…is what?

Ya…God bless America. The fact you want to punish countless humans for the acts of a few humans is the thought process of a monster.

MM

If you carefully re-read what I said....

...you might...and I repeat...MIGHT...notice I didn't say a damned thing about "Americans"....

What I said, was that I find it abhorrent that people would harm an animal over what OTHER humans did.

Notice that statement was absolutely void of any reference to pretty cloth waving in an atmosphere.....

If one were so moved to do so, one might infer from my statement that it is our own hubris, as HUMANS in totality, that would allow us be so amazingly arrogant as to believe that a dog is somehow guilty of crimes against humanity due to it's affiliation with a certain pretty cloth waving in an atmosphere....

So yes.

If a society or group of people as a whole, believe that you are righteous or somehow upstanding of themselves to hold a dog captive, obviously with the intent of causing harm to that animal if another group or society of people don't stop doing something.....

Then yes, to quote Ripley, I say we launch and take out the entire site from orbit.

The universe would be better off.

Because in my mind...if WE are capable of doing this to some sentient animal that is yet incapable of truly being cognizant of the circumstances it is in.....

The universe would be better off WITHOUT US.

edit on 8-2-2014 by zeroBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask...

You ought to post more. Genocidal sentiment on the part of anyone, for any reason is tantamount to being a traitor to the human race as a whole, and it ought to be pulled up when it is uttered. We need more input from people who know that, not less. Personally dude, I think you are a bit of a legend, and I am always willing to partake of your opinion, even when I do not necessarily agree with it. In this case however, you are right on the money.

Its bloody awful that the dog has been captured, and something ought to be done if possible to return him to his previous station. However, turning the middle east and all its residents, the vast majority of whom are not part of the psychopathic death merchant brigades, into a steaming lake of glass with thermonuclear weapons, is a thought that can only be entertained by those with a malformed moral core, and I would hope that such sentiment is not as common as the frequency of its being uttered around these parts would indicate.

TrueBrit, I'd like to cordially invite you to read the post I just made in response to "Mr Mask"'s comments.

I understand the tendency to get caught up in the emotional aspect of the use of a thermonuclear weapon. It immediately brings back thoughts of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

These are truly horrible images.

I'd invite you to think of the greater implication of the situation. Beyond countries. Beyond geographic borders.

Think about what it says about us as human beings that we would even CONTEMPLATE doing something to a less intelligent animal, acting on the behalf of one of our petty groups of humans.

Think about our position in the greater scheme of things.

Ask yourself, is this the stain you want to leave on this existence? On this particular slice of reality?

I place more value on the life of the average dog than I do on that of the average human.

Why?

Because a pack of dogs, let alone a single dog, WOULD NEVER DO WHAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO A HUMAN.

NEVER.

IMHO, there's a certain beautiful nuance to that statement. Let it sink in.

Sure, they would do what they have to in order to survive, that is the curse of life we all face. However, the intent, the arrogance, and the hubris would be completely absent from the planning and the execution of such an act on their part.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Mr Mask
reply to post by yuppa

Possibly…would be a solid tactic to hit a few targets.

If they are monsters.

Of course I assume you think they are monsters because you assume that is exactly what they will do.

Then again, they don't have drones to carpet bomb schools, hospitals, dams, power stations and neighborhoods. So yes, they may use this dog as a weapon.

MM

Im sorry hold the phone. just because Im a american does not automatically make me side with the US actions. I also did not assume they are monsters. Its a tried and true tactic they have used and its verified. Hell man its what I would do if i was fighting a guerilla war.

Drones also cannot carpet bomb anything either(yet) Also it takes two to tango. They Intentionally hide in schools,hospitals and all those you mentioned to pull people like you to their side because of the collatorral damage. They themselves have done the same actions to their own people too. Suicide bombing a bus ful of their own people? as well as hospitals and neighborhoods too.

Propaganda works well on alot of people. I think the US should pull out and let the med burn for all i give a # though. Let them kill themselves off. we can sell them the weapons to do it with and just watch from the side lines. Then when its all over walk in with nary a shot fired. Would that be better?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

yuppa

zeroBelief

I'm serious.

My faith in "humanity" is sinking as time goes by this morning.

Allow me to explain, AGAIN...this time..in brief...

Humans, top of food chain. Top of thought chain. Should know better than to use an animal of significantly lesser intellectual complexity for it's purposes. Let alone, threaten to harm or to kill that animal in response to what another "group" of Humans has done to the plaintiff "group" of humans.

We have great responsibility. We have great capacity. We also have great culpability as an aspect of that capacity. In other words, we are capable of doing immense wrongs. Not only to ourselves, but to lesser beings.

This, is how I personally measure us as to our "success" as a race.

In my personal measure of this property of the human race I take note of the ideas that......

We take dogs hostage because of "wars".
We routinely pollute the oceans.
We expand beyond what should be our acceptable borders and displace other animals, and the answer? Cull them when they cross our "boundaries".
We use animals for testing of "products" intended for humans and human use alone.
:rinse and repeat, I'm sure anyone with more than two firing neurons can add legion to this list:

Someone earlier referred to me as a "traitor to humanity". So be it.

Given these conditions, I'll wear that badge with pride. "We" sicken me.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

yuppa

Mr Mask
reply to post by yuppa

Possibly…would be a solid tactic to hit a few targets.

If they are monsters.

Of course I assume you think they are monsters because you assume that is exactly what they will do.

Then again, they don't have drones to carpet bomb schools, hospitals, dams, power stations and neighborhoods. So yes, they may use this dog as a weapon.

MM

Im sorry hold the phone. just because Im a american does not automatically make me side with the US actions. I also did not assume they are monsters. Its a tried and true tactic they have used and its verified. Hell man its what I would do if i was fighting a guerilla war.

Drones also cannot carpet bomb anything either(yet) Also it takes two to tango. They Intentionally hide in schools,hospitals and all those you mentioned to pull people like you to their side because of the collatorral damage. They themselves have done the same actions to their own people too. Suicide bombing a bus ful of their own people? as well as hospitals and neighborhoods too.

Propaganda works well on alot of people. I think the US should pull out and let the med burn for all i give a # though. Let them kill themselves off. we can sell them the weapons to do it with and just watch from the side lines. Then when its all over walk in with nary a shot fired. Would that be better?

I like your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

roadgravel
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm sorry, but I care more about the dog than many people on the planet. People know about the negative and anti social things they are doing in this world but do it anyway.

Beer. I buy. We'll watch the rest of humanity go down in flames as we hit the dregs of the keg.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Mr Mask

yuppa

zeroBelief

I'm serious.

Ummm…yes…yes we can nuke from orbit.

MM

Precisely why I threw that quote out for consideration....thank you for helping me make my point

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join