4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead; "From Self-Inflicted Nail-Gun Wounds"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

All of these bankers resigning and high level bankers "killing themselves" is not cause for laughter?

How many people did they kill? Indirectly? Millions.

I think you are a truly twisted individual for saying that. That's like saying "all Nazis are not bad, just some of them. Making jokes about Nazis getting killed is the mark of a truly twisted individual."

OK, Nazi-lover.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ok so this is odd, sad, whatever. Shouldn't we be using this time to figure out what the connection is between all these deaths?

If we really want to believe that the Powers that Be are behind this, wouldn't it be in OUR BEST INTEREST to solve for "X" before "X" is thrown at us?

Mocking these deaths might seem funny, but look these are deaths that came out of a common profession. That alone should be worrisome, but to have the local law enforcement to just state Suicide seems suspect at best. At worst it could mean that the Police State everyone cries about may not be the Police State you think.

So yes, HA HA HA! Now back to work if there is a mystery to solve lets put our collective heads together and solve it.

"History may be written by the winners, but that doesn't stop the losing side from documenting the truth."
Unknown Dead Guy.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

You do have a point. The wars within the ruling class could potentially be escalating for some unknown reason. Or someone might just be sick of all the BS. We probably won't know either way.

The thing is - if the ruling class is behind this (idk who the powers that be are, because I stopped watching "charmed" when I was 10), they sure do have garbage hit men. Either that or someone is looking to send a message...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

I never watched charmed, I just use the phrase.

When the so called "Powers the Be" are suspected of in fighting, it usually ends in a global war for everyone. Recently at the Davos Economic Forum a number a speakers had talked about 2014 being like 1914 from both an economic stand point as well as a political standpoint.

Just a heads up 1914 was a bad year for everyone. So if this is going on we should try and get ahead of it before it's too late.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My nail gun is only ~6 years old. The safety function on it, it has to be pressed against a solid surface to fire. I used it once to hang a deer up once to skin, it was a pain in the ass. I had to press like 3 times as hard as usual to get it to fire a nail. When you are aiming it away from you, you can use your weight to apply that pressure, to be pointing it inward at yourself, you gotta be pretty strong. It's a safety feature, meant to hopefully help stop you from accidentally putting a nail through the hand if the gun rebounds hard.

Just a little tidbit of info.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The safety features of many nail guns, are pretty easy to bypass if you do not mind a little tinkering about. Not that I am suggesting that anyone ought to involve themselves in such a dangerous practice!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The story almost sounds like a hoax. Maybe there just toying with the media to see what they can get away with.

Self inflicted nail gun injuries........

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yeah my idiot uncle did that with his gun. He put a nail through the back of his hand last summer haha. His is like 10 years old, I would assume the newer the gun, the harder to bypass the safeties, people are idiots.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Guyfriday
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

I never watched charmed, I just use the phrase.

When the so called "Powers the Be" are suspected of in fighting, it usually ends in a global war for everyone. Recently at the Davos Economic Forum a number a speakers had talked about 2014 being like 1914 from both an economic stand point as well as a political standpoint.

Just a heads up 1914 was a bad year for everyone. So if this is going on we should try and get ahead of it before it's too late.

IDK, the 1920s were pretty good.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by skuly

That is unbelievably brutal !!!

If you are going to go out, might as well do it in the most violent and ballcrushingly intense fashion possible.

It is called Karma!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Iwinder
I do have this nagging thought in my head and thought I would share it with all here on this thread.
What the hell is a very rich banker doing with a Nail gun in his garage?
There is no way in hell a banker of this magnitude would know how to change the oil in a lawnmower, let alone how to load up a nail gun and get the compressor working.

I Know we have a financial adviser for a neighbour and he does very well in his field, just don't ask him to change a light bulb or a fuse in his very expensive car.
Most people that are in the banking system are born into it and are accustomed to hired help to do all the dirty work and that would in my opinion be Nail guns and compressors.

Regards, Iwinder

Dudes are dudes and they like their toys. I had a neighbor once that bought a big a$$ed lawn tractor....I suppose just so he could say he had it... it was ridiculous when you considered how freaking small his yard was. He had every manly doodad you can imagine. I could see a banker with a nail gun. Actually put it to good use? nah

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Its like a ghost came back to get revenge or something.

creepy yet since its a big banker im not actually as emotional about it as i should be.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

TKDRL
My nail gun is only ~6 years old. The safety function on it, it has to be pressed against a solid surface to fire. I used it once to hang a deer up once to skin, it was a pain in the ass. I had to press like 3 times as hard as usual to get it to fire a nail. When you are aiming it away from you, you can use your weight to apply that pressure, to be pointing it inward at yourself, you gotta be pretty strong. It's a safety feature, meant to hopefully help stop you from accidentally putting a nail through the hand if the gun rebounds hard.

Just a little tidbit of info.

That's what my hubby said when I told him about this. He said it'd be REAL difficult because of the safety function. He said it'd be really difficult to shoot yourself with a nail gun to death, not only because the safety but the pain.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
10 years ago I shot myself in the leg with a nailgun. It was the most searing pain I have ever felt.

No chance this guy shot himself in the chest and head 7-8 times. He was murdered.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677
[

This is a good movie that probably illustrates how it works. It being international banksters.

edit on 12-2-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-2-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Yeah, this was definitely a 'hit' and not a suicide (laughable).

Btw, if this is '#4' do we have a consolidated list, elsewhere, of incidents 3, 2, and 1?
edit on 2/13/2014 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Lil Drummerboy
Banker picks up his cell phone and calls his wife and says..
"Honey, i cant take it any more, the people have to know.. they have
to know now.. Its just not right. and Im gonna tell them..
That night.. two men come to his home..
Enforcer: Your not going to say a word.
Banker: The world must Know!!!
Enforcer: apparently You didnt understand me, Your not gonna say a word.
Banker: Millions will loose everything, their savings, retirement accounts, all their
money will disappear..Its not right, they have to know...

Second Enforcer: Are you a carpenter?
Banker: yes , why
Second Enforcer: Say Hello to Jesus.......
Kachunk,Kachunk..
Enforcer: he is still moving.. hit him a few more times
Second Enforcer:
Kachunk Kachunk Kachunk Kachunk ...Kahunk.... Kachunk..

Enforcer picks up his cell phone..
Sir,. situation resolved.. Another loos end?? ok whats the address...

Hmmm what a koinkydink..
another banker just found dead....

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

One was a guy that jumped to his death, the other was a guy that hung himself. Not sure who the third one is.

Link

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thanks.

And, now it appears it's 5: osnetdaily.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

SquirrelNutz
reply to post by TKDRL

Thanks.

And, now it appears it's 5: osnetdaily.com...
I'm lost here.

From the article:

They knew each other and uncovered something they were about the same age and these hits happen when two big announcements by JPM.
1. They are out of commodities, and
2. The wholesale selling of their HQ downtown to the Chinese.
So then what commodities are gone? How does selling there HQ to the Chinese equal a killing spree?

It could be a very interesting question to ask if as the article says is true. Your story came from a site called "Silver Doctors"
Here's their original story:

Steve Quayle’s banker source “V” is warning that “big things are going down” as a result of the fact that the NY Fed & bullion banks are OUT OF PHYSICAL GOLD, and states that the 4 banker suicides in the past week were on a HIT LIST tied to FOREX fraud- a list which the source claims includes dozens of Wall Street banksters.

A little history of the Silver Doctors:
From their own site:

SilverDoctors.com, founded in March of 2011, has quickly become a rallying point for the most intellectual of individuals to discuss the precious metal market and current world events. In the first year of existence, SilverDoctors.com progressed from 5,800 pageviews in the first month of operation to over 750,000 monthly pageviews as of March of 2012. The website has become a favorite among many respected silver analysts and investors including Jim Willie and billionaire silver investor, Eric Sprott. In a recent interview with Eric Sprott, Eric Sprott stated that he visited SilverDoctors.com every day and recommended listeners to do likewise. We are determined to educate others on the value of protecting your financial assets, so much so, that we launched SD Bullion to help others invest in precious metals.
And looking over their site it's hard to believe that this group might have any real information like this. As can be seen here:
SilverDoctors.comNobody has any real names that can be researched. Seems odd, but also they seem like the kinds of guys that might use this information to drive a run on the market for items. (notice that they sell a few oddly investment items THIS LINK HERE).

If this is true it should be noticeable in at least one of the trading sites or publications.

***PERSONAL NOTE***

I really doubt that the US Fed is out of physical Gold. There may be more gold being traded on the market then what's in circulation, but what Gold that the US Fed has isn't going anywhere. To me at least this just seems like sensationalism to drive viewers to the SD site. The worst case is a sad attempt to drive gold prices down by scaring the public into trading off their shares for silver. Then going in and buying up gold at the newly reduced amount. Basic market manipulation.

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join