It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead; "From Self-Inflicted Nail-Gun Wounds"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Take a look at his front door, it's gated and lockable presumably. He liked security, my guess is he needed it at his end moments.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Weird story for sure and near completely unbelievable if this world wasn't completely wacky from what I've seen and heard thus far into it.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
A banker owning a nail gun period is suspicious.

What exactly would he use it for building his addition?

I bet a guy like this wouldn't even know how to hook it up to a compressor, or if it was gas charged put a canister in it.

Someone is sending a message to these guys saying "STFU" or else.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Those who wanna talk were being offed.

Looks like PTB goons are claiming lots of over time.

There'll be more for sure.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

mypan

The next one will drill holes in his arms and legs... then ( when it occurs to him ) - the left temple . He'll be right-handed .

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

mypan

I Wonder what the motive was? Was it clients who has lost massive amounts of money, or superiors who were scared he might disclose the rigging of stock price or investments? People only take those jobs to make as much money as possible in a short time, then retire on the money they have made.

Perhaps he advised people to invest in insurance companies, only to have those storms make claims skyrocket?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Post deleted
edit on 9-2-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The world is about to plunge into financial crisis like nothing we've ever seen before.

There are people that know of this coming collapse, and some loose ends need to be tied up.

Once everything is as it should be (to TPTB), everything will change. It is coming soon, sooner than you think.

"Have an exit plan."

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

It seems the ball has started rolling, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the start of a "cleansing" for tptb, to make sure there's no loose ends. Then we'll start seeing changes.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

L I B M R Ducks..

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If it was supposed to look like suicide, then it would've done.

Who would want to send a message ?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Banker picks up his cell phone and calls his wife and says..
"Honey, i cant take it any more, the people have to know.. they have
to know now.. Its just not right. and Im gonna tell them..
That night.. two men come to his home..
Enforcer: Your not going to say a word.
Banker: The world must Know!!!
Enforcer: apparently You didnt understand me, Your not gonna say a word.
Banker: Millions will loose everything, their savings, retirement accounts, all their
money will disappear..Its not right, they have to know...

Second Enforcer: Are you a carpenter?
Banker: yes , why
Second Enforcer: Say Hello to Jesus.......
Kachunk,Kachunk..
Enforcer: he is still moving.. hit him a few more times
Second Enforcer:
Kachunk Kachunk Kachunk Kachunk ...Kahunk.... Kachunk..

Enforcer picks up his cell phone..
Sir,. situation resolved.. Another loos end?? ok whats the address...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just a question as I am a girl who knows nothing about a nail gun but is there a setting on the nail gun to make it shoot several nails in one go like this?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

No they are not rapid fire..
also it was stated Head AND torso..

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Looking for patterns in masses of data will yield patterns.

That said, a friggin nail gun??!! Hardcore...

And it is saying something that people who handle money these days draw no sympathy however messed up their mode of exiting the mortal coil is...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Having to deal with nail guns for a living in construction. I can say its alot easier then thought to shoot your self multiple times then what you think. and prob a bit harder to kill your self as well. i know i would not have the balls to go out that way. but you have to take and consider the air pressure+ once one nail is in the head it can trigger a crap ton of reactions. whether to squeeze the trigger again and hold down the trigger the falling to the ground. that had to be a lot of pain he must have felt that he needed punished bad to die that way.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Mel Gibson has something to do with this.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
When you need to off yourself right, off yourself with DeWalt®

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
i find that hard to believe ....in my landscaping days i used a nail gun alot and there are much easier ways to off yourself than with a nail gun....these so called suicides ...after hearing about this one i wouldn't be surprised if there was a serial bankster killer out there inflicting some pain....

I have myself been amazed that more bankers have died yet from loners with a cause. When I think how many peoples lives bankers greed have ruined in the US and people accepting the so called Ponzi scheme manipulation of them that leads to financial ruin and suffering for them then the restrain against not resorting to violence is a sign of a very peaceful people when the thief/enemy has money and power.

Lets hope this is the end for the karma for this person and the one who killed him if there is a murder here.
edit on 9-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Why would it be suicide ? The bankers and their scams are well protected. The first nail you shoot yourself with , lets you think twice to do the otherone ... No this smells just like money

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A nail gun? that's not suicide. We're not that stupid.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join