It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead; "From Self-Inflicted Nail-Gun Wounds"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Hijinx
reply to post by skuly

All I really have to say is WTF. Really? I mean don't get me wrong a nail gun is absolutely capable of killing living creatures of any kind, but starting in the lower abdomen? Why???? I never understand anyone who is trying to commit suicide that starts anywhere that isn't a sure thing.

3 1/4inch nail from a framing nailer will hit the heart if placed their, will drive pretty much right through your skull if pointed there. God it would probably nearly drive right through your torso is placed their, I just don't see the reasoning behind doing so.

This really doesn't sound right to me. I know it seems odd because there has been a small outbreak of bank related employees and suicide, but nail gun? shooting yourself 7 times? I would think bankers to be more intelligent than that.

I know! ooo ooo ooo I know!

He was trying to nail a couple of 2x4's together and couldnt figure out which direction to point the nailgun.....

Picture Homer: ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! doh!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Its official, for me atleast.... These execs are being systematically eliminated. Im thinking these guys are being surveilled and observed by the NSA or foreign counterpart. Observed threatening exposure or what not and have thus been eliminated. You dont nailgun yourself to death, obviously. Thats an act performed in Hostel or Saw, not real life, not by choice. Duh!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by xuenchen

One would assume then, that the kill shot was applied to the head? If more than one nail was in the skull of the victim, it is highly improbable, although by no means impossible, for this to have been suicide.

At least he didn't stuff himself in a gym bag after.

I'd say the guy nailed it in one, though.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I truly and sincerely hope that this is retribution from a disgruntled ex-home owner that had his/her home taken from them.
Most home titles don't exist.
Karma is a big ole' nasty girl.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that if I were contemplating suicide.. I wouldn't say, "oh yeah! I have a nail gun!"
And then shoot myself in the torso before I realized I should just aim for the head.

Just me though...
edit on 8-2-2014 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So Benjamin Fulford crazy gang of ancient ninja assasins might of been true after all...

TEAM RAIZO!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
A framing air nailer shoots 3" nails, 1 to the head would either render you dead or unconscious, this seems very odd.
This run of dead bankers is worrisome, I don't remember this happening before like in 2008.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I work in construction building houses and in my opinion it just could not be a suicide. Nail guns of any type would be so painful I do not think even the craziest madman on pcp could get past 3. The force at which nails would be driven onto skin and bone would be enough to incapacitate anyone, BS!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

rockintitz
I'm pretty sure that if I were contemplating suicide.. I wouldn't say, "oh yeah! I have a nail gun!"
And then shoot myself in the torso before I realized I should just aim for the head.

Just me though...

If I was in that side of the community though, if I was on a hit and a nail gun presented itself as an option, I'd pretty much have to do it, just for a change of pace.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Bedlam

rockintitz

Just me though...

If I was in that side of the community though, if I was on a hit and a nail gun presented itself as an option, I'd pretty much have to do it, just for a change of pace.

You nailed it... technically wise its a good option too, its as deadly as a gun when shot in the properly body parts and its alot more silent too... expecially if the surrounding people had been hearing a nailgun going off for two hours and all of a suddent it goes POP POP POP and silent... the last thing you want to do is investigate why it stopped... you just sit and enjoy that well deserved silence...

Gives you plenty of time to get the hell out of there without attracting suspicion and by the time they find the guy many other people will have gotten in and out of the premise so its extra cover... Its a plus in every possible angles you look at it...

Maybe except from the victim's angle... this angle must really s***...
edit on 9-2-2014 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Who kills themselves with a nail gun?This sounds more like an execution to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
If a banker will not do as they say!
they are suicide'd.

what next?
he saws off both arms
THEN his head!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

buddha
If a banker will not do as they say!
they are suicide'd.

what next?
he saws off both arms
THEN his head!!!!

nah...he tied his hands in his back then jump in the car trunk and drove the car off a cliff....

no wait... didn't that already happen?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by skuly

How many nail shots to the head...if its more than one. I may have to call shenanigan's

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Kissyface
It couldn't be suicide. After inflicting one wound with a nail gun, the pain would be horrible enough to stop a normal person from inflicting more wounds. Anyone ever hit their thumb or finger really hard with a hammer? That is how painfull one nailgun wound is. And TPTB want us to think this soft banker type would be able to do 8 more shots?

Sounds like this guy was interrogated with torture.

Wonder what he said?

I would have to agree with this statement. To say that this guy did this 7-8 times to himself is absurd. He should be in MMA fighting or something. That's a lot of pain to endure. This just didn't happen.
edit on 9-2-2014 by Illuminawty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
'Seven or eight nail gun wounds'-I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's seven nail gun wounds, one bullet wound.

It would be interesting to see the coroners report, IF it ever gets released to the public. In the meantime there are other bankers out there who are reading these reports, how long before another one decides to 'take their own life?'

Stay tuned, The more deaths that rack up the more suspicious it looks.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
All right, if I was gonna off myself, these are things I would NOT try:

- Nail gun. Just not enough to get the job done fast enough in my opinion.
- Wood chipper. Pretty efficient; much too gory and waayyyy too painful/weird seeing self disappear in slow motion.
- Chain/hack sawing head off. Can you get far enough through the spinal cord to end it before you can't move any more?
- Any gun with a caliber less than .30; .357 if a pistol. You don't want to leave anything to chance.
- Knives/swords of any kind. Initial pain/bad cut placement could doom you to have to try it again. Seppukku included.

Given the above twisted yet hopefully still solid logic, as many in this thread have said the initial pain from the first nail would just be too much to overcome. This case *must* be 'suicide by other'.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Post deleted

edit on 9-2-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by skuly

One thought keeps nagging at me.

Why would these criminals NEED to do this? They have been ripping us off blind for decades, NOW they suddenly develop a conscience and start to off themselves? And if they are being suicide'ed, again the same question applies? Who is a threat to the banking cartels that these guys have to be silenced? No one has been able to stop them, the govt and the courts are in their pockets, that is the ONLY explanation for our jails not being filled to the brim with Wall St criminals. The only valid theory is that the markets are finally going to crash big time, and these people are going to lose their shirts, and they cant live with it.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Why are investment bankers being murdered? Some random person I asked said to me, they know too much goldman sachs...is this true? I think there is alot of money being hidden from rest of world, they dont want to be liable, they are even burning down banks..like in argentina..

what are they hiding!!
edit on 9-2-2014 by spiritualgirl because: forgot somthing

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join