It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead; "From Self-Inflicted Nail-Gun Wounds"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I would like to say that I am not supportive of the terrible things that have occurred to people during these tough financial times. I am sure that bankers probably deserve some of the blame. But it is a little disturbing when people start being overjoyed that someone died by nail gun. No offense. I don't agree with a lot of things, but I don't think killing someone with a nail gun would make me feel any better.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by skuly

Awww come on!
Suicide by nailgun?
They think we will believe anything.

The coroner meant assisted suicide he forgot that part. There is no one on this planetthat would shoot themselves seven times with a nail gun. How does that logic work dam im not dead oh it hurts lets try again. Dam that hurts im not dead lets try again.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
someone..

or some group ..

is sending a message ..

a very clear one..

.end transmission...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I wonder if he took some roofies first...

Were they 'finish' nails?

How many bankers does it take to sheath 8 16-penny nails? Can you trade them on the non-futures market?

- is it too soon?

...or not soon enough?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
well nr 4 ...that saves bonusses :-) and with an nailgun how nice ..guess 99% of the bankers are addicted to coke and heavier drugs so that they takes responsebility for there acts is just an blessing of the victums they made
dead are they humans afterall.....

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
12 nails to the head!?
www.nbcnews.com...

.22 powered nail gun shot to the head
www.jems.com...

This guy shot himself three times in the chest "pretending" suicide with nail gun. To bad he forgot to pretend....
www.shortnews.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Suicide...homicide?

There is of course the third possibility.....Final Destination baby!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by skuly

I have seen cases of suicide where people try to hang themselves from a tree only to attempt to save their life by clawing up the tree unsuccessfully. There is tons of evidence of people attempting suicide being unsuccessful and then trying everything in their power to save themselves in that moment. Shooting yourself several times with nails and found in the garbage sounds insanely suspicious to me unless im missing something. Good find OP

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
OUCH, now that has got to be a terrible way to die, Nailgun. Seven or eight times to finally end his life, I couldnt even imagine, "bang the first nail goes in, crap im still not dead, bang bang bang bang etc... Guess he couldnt afford a gun, lol
Honestly sounds more like a murder, who the hell uses a nailgun

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

WeRpeons
reply to post by doobydoll

I can't believe this. Most nail guns have a safety mechanism at the tip of the gun that prevents it from firing until it's pressed up against a hard surface. This guy would have had to press the gun against a part of his body to make the nail gun fire. Even if he did that, I doubt he would have been able to continue pressing it 6 more times against his body, let alone his skull. He would have been in too much pain to even hold the gun. Not only that, nail guns are bulky and not as light and small as a hand gun.

edit on 7-2-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

Excellent point.

This guy and whatever he knew, have been erased.

It's a bit like the film 'Dead Pool' except this is a list of bankers.

Suicide by nail gun? Gimme a break lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If this were vigilante justice there would be a murder investigation. The fact that these deaths are being ruled suicides tells me that these are higher up type hits. People with the power to influence police work.

The guy who threw himself down an embankment rather than drive his car a few more hundred feet so he would have a straight fall comes to mind.

Throwing yourself down an embankment isn't sure to get the job done. Dropping 100' or more is, especially if you go head first.

Think about it for a second, if you intended to off yourself with a nail gun, why in the hell would you shoot yourself in the torso? All that is gonna do is cause extreme pain. Straight to the temple is where I would go. One shot, one kill.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
In my home town we had a guy commit suicide by shooting himself 6 times with a 30-30 leaver action rifle.
Well at least according to the police report.
He somehow managed to hold a long barrel rifle far enough away from himself, shot and then re cock the rifle and shoot again.
All the while manage to do this magical feat 6 mores times.

back to nail guns.
I'd love to see the forensics that determined it was a suicide by nail gun.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skuly

I love this sort of self-regulating judicial system that seems to exist in the financial world.

Been caught doing misdeeds in the company - off yourself. Saves on an investigation, prison sentence, etc.

Its like a double standard, almost a code of honor for people who have done not-so honorable things..

I can see someone in a business suit kneeling on the street saying ''Give me a Banker's death'' haha...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

All I really have to say is WTF. Really? I mean don't get me wrong a nail gun is absolutely capable of killing living creatures of any kind, but starting in the lower abdomen? Why???? I never understand anyone who is trying to commit suicide that starts anywhere that isn't a sure thing.

3 1/4inch nail from a framing nailer will hit the heart if placed their, will drive pretty much right through your skull if pointed there. God it would probably nearly drive right through your torso is placed their, I just don't see the reasoning behind doing so.

This really doesn't sound right to me. I know it seems odd because there has been a small outbreak of bank related employees and suicide, but nail gun? shooting yourself 7 times? I would think bankers to be more intelligent than that.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Kissyface
It couldn't be suicide. After inflicting one wound with a nail gun, the pain would be horrible enough to stop a normal person from inflicting more wounds. Anyone ever hit their thumb or finger really hard with a hammer? That is how painfull one nailgun wound is. And TPTB want us to think this soft banker type would be able to do 8 more shots?

Sounds like this guy was interrogated with torture.

Wonder what he said?

I HAVE shot myself with a nailgun - 3 times . ( OK , I don't claim to be a genius ). I also stapled all four of my left fingers together with a 3 1/2 inch framing staple . When I pulled it out ( with pliers ) , blood squirted from a dozen places...

A friend walked into the tavern one day , ashen-faced . He showed me the nailhead in his lower abdomen . After he reassured me that he was ' fine ' - I bought him two shots of Yagermeister . He then went to the clinic ( expensive pliers ) and got a tetanus shot. Back at the tavern within minutes . I don't know how many nails I have pulled out of people. Occupational hazard...

But, to KILL YOURSELF with a nailgun would be sketchy at best ... they ( nails ) have been pulled out of hearts and brains , for Godsake ! I'm with you - fishy fishy.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

boncho

Under investigation, American Title CEO dead in grisly suicide

Read more: Under investigation, American Title CEO dead in grisly suicide - The Denver Post

www.denverpost.com...

LOL

What exactly is a "grisly suicide"?
edit on 7-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Grisly is jumping off the 100th floor of an office block and becoming a piece of abstract art, or jumping in front of a train and finding yourself being able to be in three or four places at the same time. Somebody once jumped in front of the high-speed train I was travelling on. When we got to the destination, everyone was kept on board for 30 minutes while a screen was put around the front of the train.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
And next one will beat him self to death?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
reply to post by skuly

I have seen cases of suicide where people try to hang themselves from a tree only to attempt to save their life by clawing up the tree unsuccessfully. There is tons of evidence of people attempting suicide being unsuccessful and then trying everything in their power to save themselves in that moment. Shooting yourself several times with nails and found in the garbage sounds insanely suspicious to me unless im missing something. Good find OP

There was this guy in the documentary called The Bridge, where he survived a suicide attempt after jumping off the Golden Gate bridge. He said the minute that his feet left it, that he wanted to live. He ended up breaking his back, but survived. I believe he's the only person to have ever survived the leap. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

baburak
And next one will beat him self to death?

I'd have to say, there is no way someone can do that. how many to the chest? the first one to the head.....if it penetrated the skull, would have rendered him useless. Someone earlier said he was probably interrogated.

I suppose the PTB are getting kinda sloppy with their work.

But what you said....beating himself to death, the common sheeple will swallow it hook, line, and sinker......

Is most of America that brain-washed to believe this stuff......Truly sad stuff......sad...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

LOL

Did he also tie himself up with rope and duct tape his mouth before shooting himself 7 or 8 times in the torso and head?

Perhaps he was a masochist that cant aim for crap??

This is ridiculous lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join