It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead; "From Self-Inflicted Nail-Gun Wounds"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is what happens when you let Pen Pushers loose with Man Toys.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina had a big fire at their iron mountain storage facility.. The reason this is weird is they had state of the art detection and protection for the warehouse. The destroyed archives included documents stored for Argentine corporations and banks. It just depends on how deep one wants to dig and what you want to believe. Banks will be performing "disaster" drills Feb 15th and 16th which means for some their ATMs and bank withdrawals will not be available if what I have read is true ?

I find it hard to believe death by self inflicted nail gun... Not impossible but it reminds me of a claimed suicide where the guy shoots himself in the back and head with a long rifle 4 times !

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

I could do it.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Stories like these just show how brainwashed people really are, its like their not even trying anymore... ( to come up with a believable bullsh*t story ) Like swamp gas or weather balloons ya know...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

EsotericGod
Something seems to be coming and it seems as though these people may well just know what that may be..

One thing for sure is that America's downfall, economically, is clearly evident.

What these people know is something else.. something that the masses are not meant to know..

I too have had the same feelings here lately, as if something is rapidly approaching. Good or bad? IDK. I feel like THEY are losing ground, and just plain-out LOSING. I feel as if we are on the brink of eliminating most of the threats to humanity and society, in one fell swoop. I feel as if they are grasping at whatever straws they can find, to try to maintain.

As to the OP: You know what I thought, when I read this piece? He fought back. My intuits are not always easy to understand, but here it goes. He either let them in, and they moved to the garage for 'quiet discussion,' or they surprised him. Once he realized what was going to happen, he panicked, fought back, and was made an example of. This sort of act just screams at me ANGER. Whoever did it was thoroughly pissed. For what? Not sure, just how I feel.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow.

The punch-line for all this is going to be awful. Got a real bad feeling about this.
edit on 047pm3636pm62014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I just don't believe in coincidences. I wonder if these people sold their souls to something evil (human or demon) for wealth. Whatever the original plan was, it must be falling apart. Hope they make a movie one day.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

hmmmmmm...time to go all cash? or reverse ETFs or...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The article from the Denver post is titled Under investigation, American Title CEO dead in grisly suicide .
Does that make sense to anyone else? It's a suicide that's under investigation?

He shot himself 7 or 8 times in the torso and then head? No way. B.S.
edit on 7-2-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Let's take an Agatha Christie approach...with the recent "suicides" of bankers (all under investigation I believe), a spurned lover or long neglected spouse or former business partner who got cheated out of their share could seize the moment to "suicide" the object of their hatred. Also using proven Christie methods...has it been determined if the deceased was right or left handed? Were wounds inflicted in a way that his dominant hand could do it? Whoever did wanted to scare him and make him suffer

On the other hand, if he did it himself it sounds like an episode of "Jackass" that got out of control.
edit on 7-2-2014 by megabogie because: lost train of thought

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Definitely some strange events happening. I added this to last thread.

I had forgotten about this, but thought it was suspicious at the time. In light of recent events , maybe it is.

Family of missing Wall Street Journal reporter 'waiting for a miracle'

This happened a little over two weeks ago.

Bird is an energy markets reporter at the Wall Street Journal.

She also downplayed the suggestion in an NBC News report earlier this month quoting a "source close to (Bird's) family" saying his credit card was used in Mexico during the week after his disappearance.

www.nj.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok...general info for the public...

On nail guns, a air nailer able to deliver a 3.5 to 4.5 framing nail only needs two things to fire.

The hammer at the end depressed....and the trigger pulled.

The amount of nails delivered depends on compressed strength and duration of trigger pulled.

I used to sheath a roof or floor with 2.5 common air in under a minute with over 60 nails....it don't take long, it's time at the wheel.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
'Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead' - Benjamin Franklin.

I bet all the bankers' arses are nipping tonight.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

How long does it take to die from nails in the body? I guess it depends on where they hit, but something like that sort of blocks the hemorrhaging so did he bleed to death or interfere with his autonomic nervous system? (controls breathing, heart, etc...) He'd have to hit the brain stem to do that, which would be pretty hard to do I think.

Wonder what the autopsy will say as the actual cause of death.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

Let's take an Agatha Christie approach...with the recent "suicides" of bankers (all under investigation I believe), a spurned lover or long neglected spouse or former business partner who got cheated out of their share could seize the moment to "suicide" the object of their hatred. Also using proven Christie methods...has it been determined if the deceased was right or left handed? Were wounds inflicted in a way that his dominant hand could do it?

YOU are smarter than the average bear. Also you should be a detective or a write a murder mystery yourself. You'd do Agatha proud!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This was a suicide as well...until it wasn't.

Police Insisted It Was Suicide : 32-Hammer-Blow Death Finally Ruled a Homicide

City police maintained that Cooley, despondent over a painful form of cancer, battered himself to death with a hammer on April 6, 1985, in his basement darkroom.

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Couldn't he get a handgun, it would be less painful.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Coroners ought to be the ones to decide what is, and what is not a homicide. They are the ones who have the tools to determine cause of death, and whether it would be possible for wounds on a body to be self inflicted. Ordinary police persons, unless they themselves have a degree in forensic pathology, are not likely to have the necessary information on which to base any verdict.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Thank you very much! Love Christie and this just smacked of a plot straight out of one of her stories. I believe the "ABC Murders" was a plot similar to this where a person took advantage of a serial killer's spree to kill their own enemy.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

That depends on not only what regions of the body were wounded, but by what gauge and length of nail. A long nail could penetrate the lungs, nick arteries, pierce digestive organs (which would be particularly nasty, because the damage to the digestive tract could lead to toxins being spread throughout the lower abdomen while the victim is still alive, which leads to blood poisoning, and is reported to be painful as all hell), and other sundry damage besides.

Also, the issue of penetrating trauma to the skull, is that although for an immediate kill, one would surely aim for the brain stem (which would be best accessed from directly behind the victim, and at a slight upward angle, into the base of the skull, where the brain stem meets the brain proper), any significant penetrating trauma to the skull has the capacity to cause bleeding on the brain, seizures (which carry their own risk, even when they are not caused by nails being driven into the brain case), and a laundry list of other hazards. The sudden change in inter cranial pressure can be enough, in some cases, to trigger the brain going haywire, and the victim having a heart attack, or a stroke. Having a six inch steel shard blasted through ones skull would definitely cause such a rapid change!

The answer is, it really depends on the precise circumstances of the placement, and depth of the injuries, and the physiological state of the victim.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join