It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funding Future False Flags: CIArian 'Electronic Army' Drill may bankrupt us all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

investmentwatchblog.com...

Where will all the money come from -aside from taxpayers- to fund future false flags?

Well, just consider who created this new 'Syrian Electronic Army' threat behind the scenes, that is suddenly hacking ebay, facebook, paypal, cnn, everybody!! Awesome excuse for a preventative 'drill' to counterattack this new 'threat'. (Same old, same old)

US Banks & NZ Banks confirm there will be a nationwide & global service interruption

Notice they say they will be available over the weekend only for *deposits*

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Bank of Oklahoma's marketing blurb is interesting. "Long live your money" . That's creepy Orwellian stuff there.

I thought the SEA is a front for the Russians. Maybe you could share more about why you think it's the USG?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by gardener

Bank of Oklahoma's marketing blurb is interesting. "Long live your money" . That's creepy Orwellian stuff there.

I thought the SEA is a front for the Russians. Maybe you could share more about why you think it's the USG?

What it means is....WE live long ON YOUR money.
Like we are supposed to believe the Syrian Electroinc Army is real, NSA AND CIA are the ones that are hacking everything in the world, they would know what is coming before it happened or so they claim is the reason for all of their spying. And I guess since they didnt get their war with Syria last time they are gonna blame this one on them. We will see if the banks come back after this "drill".

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So who thinks this is potentially the 'World Changing Event' of 2-2014?

I do. For we know the false flag to move into Syria (because of resistance) and Iran (because it's the icing on TPTB cake) has/have got to be BIG!

A global financial false flag, people! Forget just NYC.. 911 move over WOW factor, minions!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Forgive me, I must be missing it. The system shuts down for one weekend, and it's the global destruction event of 2014? Now if doesn't come up for Monday morning business, I'll worry. But right now, I don't see it. Come to think of it, how many credit cards (or the information they contain) have been stolen, just in the US? A hundred million? Add in the world wide hack attacks on banks, and I'd have to say it makes sense.

top topics

join