It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep this in mind when they try to sell you a pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Researchers are making noises about a possible new pandemic. One or more variations of bird flu. And of course, in all these ramp-ups, the bottom line is: get vaccinated.

The so-called pandemics train you to obey, so you’ll take all the shots they recommend for every disease, like a good little muffin.

“Seasonal flu? Pandemic flu? Meningitis? Hepatitis? Whooping cough? Measles? Polio? Martian Traveler’s Disease? Venusian Restless Leg? Gimme everything you’ve got. Inject me! Protect me!”

Here are few items to consider when the pandemic professionals start grinding out media warnings.

How many confirmed cases of the disease in question are there, at that moment? Ten? Fifty? A thousand? Out of a population of eight billion?

For example, as Peter Doshi pointed out in BMJ online, when the big push on Swine Flu started, in the spring of 2009, there were only 20 purported cases of Swine Flu. Twenty. (BMJ Online, v.339, b3471)

Keep this in mind...

The author goes on and on with some good arguing points. I would have liked to have seen more links to other sources but he's kinda big on rhetoric. But actually, I kind of prefer that type of writing if it makes me think deeper...

If you are of the mind set that under no circumstances will you receive a vaccine - then these are good things to keep in mind. I WON'T

If I could go back in time 1 time, it would be to before getting the booster shot in 7th grade - I was never the same again.

If I had another chance, it would be to warn my parents when I was a baby. And a third would be to slap my 7th grade self for eating so much garbage and then later gmos (but I didn't know any better...) - that's just me though, I know, anecdotal.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
They ask you to get a shot for the seasonal flu virus. the strains that are now out in China, do you know anyone who has had a shot for them?

An outbreak is not the same as a pandemic, know the difference. A pandemic means it is prevalent and worldwide. Not 10 people in China.
The seasonal flu is still the number one killer, thousands upon thousands die each year, 200.000 or more hospitalized, and it wreaks havoc on the economy in lost wages and business when people are sick.

Now I don't support all vaccinations, I do not like MMR at all, and I support the right to be able to choose vax, but the flu is the one my child gets every single year.
edit on 7-2-2014 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I'm sorry about your child.

The majority of the numbers you listed off are for flu-like illness, not all but around 85%. Thanks for differtiating between pandemic and outbreak. The Influenze Deception

I think the author was either quoting news headlines or purposely using sarcasm at mainstream scare tactics.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So, one fine day, I awoke to 2 dimensional nazi type characters, all of 'em, every inch, in cartoon-black, firing bullets, also in cartoon-black, which slugs traveled in slow-motion, time-lapse.

The shadow-men had no distinguishing features, save for the helmets, because everything about them, was light swallowing black.

The only refreshing thing in sight was a palm tree, and at the base of this tree, were lush green fronds, and in theses fronds, were hid machine guns, millions of them.

Jeesus, just don't do anything 'not too bright', is all.

Yeah...that's the ticket.

Time Lapse. Nothin to worry about.

Black bullets that travel really, really slow, or the flickering blue Cherenkov snow?

HELP ME, because I can't decide!

I hear so many conflicting official accounts, that I just want to kick in teeth.
(I'm dreaming again, of life underground; it never ever moves, it never makes a sound...)

So, finally, I just do whatever the NWO, I mean, the WHO, tells me to do.

I am, after all, a trans-humanist!

# 137

edit on 7-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: this plane is a shadow of the true nature of the universe

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Honestly, I look at it from a manufacturing point of view, and that is, they can't make enough doses for everyone just in the United States, let alone around the world. If you didn't want the shot, all you have to do is get to the back of the line, they'll run out of vaccine long before they get to you. Its a problem they're currently trying to solve. One, it takes a while to get a viable
vaccine out to be used, and then once they get one, then they have to make enough for everyone, which they currently cannot do.

Talk about inducing panic only to heighten the panic when people find out there is not enough to go around, if one of these epidemics ever gets rolling.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I smell 'Big Business'. From News Max ( don't know their reliability; just grabbed the first site, and it reiterates all the other study results I've read over the past few years):

Only 20 years ago, 32 million doses of influenza vaccine were available in the United States on an annual basis. Today, the total has skyrocketed to 135 million doses.

Do numbers lie? Many other researchers have come to the following conclusions:

When read carefully, the CDC acknowledges that studies finding any perceived reduction in death rates may be due to the "healthy-user effect" — the tendency for healthier people to be vaccinated more than less-healthy people. The only randomized trial of influenza vaccine in older people found no decrease in deaths. "This means that influenza vaccines are approved for use in older people despite any clinical trials demonstrating a reduction in serious outcomes,"

That the vaccine doesn't match the strain of flu going around is another consideration:

Even when the vaccine is closely matched to the type of influenza that's prevalent, which doesn't happen every year, randomized, controlled trials of healthy adults found that vaccinating between 33 and 100 people resulted in one less case of influenza.

Parents would do well to research all of the studies available before deciding if the benefits truly outweigh the risks.

A study released in February found that the flu shot was only 9 percent effective in protecting seniors against the 2012-2013 season's most virulent influenza bug. What's even worse is that small children who are given the flu vaccine get no protection from the disease. "The government also says that every baby over the age of six months should have a vaccine, and they know it contains a dose of mercury that is toxic to the brain," says Dr. Blaylock. "They also know the studies have shown that the flu vaccine has zero — zero — effectiveness in children under five."

If you want to know the truth about ANYTHING that is being aggressively pushed on the public, follow the money.

Why do drug companies push the flu vaccine? "It's all about money," says Dr. Blaylock. "Vaccines are a pharmaceutical company's dream. They have a product that both the government and the media will help them sell, and since vaccines are protected, they can't be sued if anyone has a complication."

www.newsmaxhealth.com... -virus-flu-vaccine-Peter-Doshi-Ph-D-/2013/05/16/id
edit on 6u1212America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Until vaccinations become mandatory we have the right to refuse. I've never , ever been asked to get one in my adult life. Except when I was bitten by an angry cat, they reccomeneded a tetanus shot. I got that.

There's flu outbreaks every winter. I pay no attention to them. Yes I have had some bad flus. I just suffered them out.
Washing your hands really does help. If you've been out to a public place, wash your hands when you get home. Shopping carts are a breeding ground of germs. Touched by so many hands, little kids sitting in them with their snotty noses

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Unfortunately, they are becoming mandatory. More and more places of employment require proof of flu vaccination, or termination.

More and more daycare centers are demanding proof of vaccination. It's no longer up to the individual to examine the evidence and make up their own mind.

If all of this is just hype to further the wealth of drug manufacturers, it will be a long time before compelling evidence is believed, and then it will be too late for many.

We are government mandated guinea pigs, and it began in San Fransisco and New York subways in 1918-19.

When everybody finally knows somebody personally that has been adversely affected by vaccinations, public opinion will change...but it may be too late by then. Vaccinations may be required by law when that day comes.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kmhotaru

I won't get vaccinated for several reasons, not least because vaccines are known to contain prions and other disease-causing misfolded proteins. At the same time, I know full well that the pandemic threats are real - and besides threatening our health, have HUGE economic and social implications. Unfortunately, authorities have no options for dealing with these threats except for mass vaccination. They are well and truly boxed. For myself, I think the risks of vaccination outweigh the potential benefits and will continue avoiding them unless and until I am forced to comply. This does not mean I have my head up my butt and deny reality.

edit on 8/2/14 by soficrow because: typo

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

CAPT PROTON
Honestly, I look at it from a manufacturing point of view, and that is, they can't make enough doses for everyone just in the United States, let alone around the world. If you didn't want the shot, all you have to do is get to the back of the line, they'll run out of vaccine long before they get to you. Its a problem they're currently trying to solve. One, it takes a while to get a viable
vaccine out to be used, and then once they get one, then they have to make enough for everyone, which they currently cannot do.

Talk about inducing panic only to heighten the panic when people find out there is not enough to go around, if one of these epidemics ever gets rolling.

I see what you're talking about with the dizzying panic cycle! yikes! What to believe...

You bring up a good point about getting in back of the line. I think that will work for awhile. But 2 things - often, vaccines are over-manufactured ahead of time (prompting much panic-stricken "advertising" b/c of overstock). And, if all you have to do to refuse is keep to the back then why are mandates getting stronger even firing nurses for refusal and upping force for young students (like in NY). I think when something is so forceful, it's only a matter of time before it becomes law...

new topics

top topics

join