It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abrahamic Faith and the One World Government.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Judaism, Islam, and Christianity all believe in the One God, So why have there been so many fights and wars throughout history between the three of them? I understand the religious Texts Contradict each other, But in reality they all share the same Faith. Allah, God the Father, And Lord God of the Old Testament are all the same entity.

Some people will say that their religion is the true religion, and that their God is the One true God, But really all of the religious scriptures were written by men, Regardless if they were inspired by God or not. The Truth is that the scriptures have been distorted throughout history; and nobody really knows the meaning behind the religious texts. They are written in a time inspired by their cultures, and their Stories and Phrasings have been handed down generation to generation.

Im not here to say that the Abrahamic Religions are wrong, or right. I Believe that the world can be Like the United states of America, But instead of One Nation under God, I Dream of a One World Government Under God. I Support the new world order, In that similair to freemasonry we can be Under One Grand Architect of the Universe. Just as the freemasons will accept you if you have belief in God regardless of your religion, The Modern world needs to take their example to heart and be more accepting of other peoples religions and philosophies.

World War III will be the war to end all wars, As there is already a global governing body known as the united nations; Can these Nations unite to form a one world government? If there was a one world government and a global currency then its possible that all of the economic downfall we have been experiencing can reverse itself. Nations cooperating together is much more powerful than nations operating alone... I Imagine that world war III will be kickstarted in the middle east, and it will affect and echo throughout the rest of the world. We fight over resources and weapons of mass destruction, we fight against tyranny and injustice throughout the modern world.

In the End, All religions look forward to their own version of a one world government, for example christ ruling over the earth in the book of Revelation. So why are you so afraid of the new world order? I say the world needs a revolution, and a world wide Constitution; We the people have the power to make this happen but everyone is so afraid of secret societies and the "Illuminati"; They are afraid of the freemasons and afraid of the muslims, Afraid of the christains and afraid of the jews.
why cant we look past our differences and let fear bring us together?

Imagine a World where everyone had god given rights, Instead of seeing oppresion and upheavel in the news we could see an era of peace for once.

Just my two cents, take it for what its worth.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

God the Father, And Lord God of the Old Testament are all the same entity.

Nuuuuuuuu.... not true at all

Only to those that adhere to those religions... in reality there is a huge difference between the two...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I believe it has multiple layers. To Jews and Muslims the basic issue is the birthright and to which tribe Israel belongs to. Abraham and his wife Sarah didn´t have children at first and grew old. Sarah gave Abraham her slave Hagar and she had a son called Ishmael. According to bible Abraham was visited by 3 men ( angels) and they promised that Sarah will have a son, Sarah was 90 years old when she had Isaac and Ishmael was 14 years old at the time. So is the birthright to Ishamel who was born first but from a slave or Isaac who was born later but from a wife.

To christians and the other religioins the issue is that those others do not share the same opinion about Jesus to be God´s son.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The difference between what you are embracing and what a Christian looks forward to has to do with who is to be in charge.

There is no system of government that man can institute that will ever be good, righteous, or just.

And the bigger, more centralized, and more bureaucratic they are the less likely they are to be responsive to their citizens' individual needs and rights. The smaller the unit the less will be hurt by its failure or its tyranny.

A Christian who believes in the Kingdom of Christ and his reign are looking at a system ruled by essentially a deity which is more or less a perfect system.

I would think that any of the related beliefs in the other Abrahamic religions are looking at the same.

Mahdi for the muslims, for example.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

"One world government" is pictured in Revelation ch13 labelled as "the Beast from the sea".

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Where would those of us who don't believe in a monotheistic idea of "God" fit into your New World Order?

The faiths fathered by Abraham are hardly the only options available, nor, realistically, are they the best options available, as their dogma sews seeds of segregation amongst the believers and the non-believers.

For example, one needs look no further than the death threats sent to a 5 year old actress on the Disney Channel show "Good Luck Charlie", simply because her TV show featured a one-time appearance of a gay couple.

Also, there are a number of faiths that believe in gods (plural), or no concept of deity/divinity at all. Many of those people adhere to their belief / non-belief as strongly as those who believe in Yhvh or Allah. What is to be done about those who practice Neo Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shinto, Taoism, or those of non-belief, like atheists?

It would be better to discard belief entirely, when operating on a world-stage, and let reason and science lead us toward a more communal future. God, no matter how pure His intentions, can only ever serve to contaminate the pool. Just look at the number of branches in Christianity and the feud between Protestants and Catholics; or even the Sunni/Shiite conflict between Muslims.

The idea of unity under a single belief will simply never work. Keep your faith to yourself; practice amongst those who share in your philosophy, but leave your beliefs out of everything else.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

dollukka
I believe it has multiple layers. To Jews and Muslims the basic issue is the birthright and to which tribe Israel belongs to. Abraham and his wife Sarah didn´t have children at first and grew old. Sarah gave Abraham her slave Hagar and she had a son called Ishmael. According to bible Abraham was visited by 3 men ( angels) and they promised that Sarah will have a son, Sarah was 90 years old when she had Isaac and Ishmael was 14 years old at the time. So is the birthright to Ishamel who was born first but from a slave or Isaac who was born later but from a wife.

To christians and the other religioins the issue is that those others do not share the same opinion about Jesus to be God´s son.

OK. let me try to claify this. OK abraham was visited told by God he and his WIFE SARAH would have a son. It didnt say that Sarahs servant would bear the chosen son. God said that HIS WIFE SARAH would bear the chosen son specifically. Sarah gave hagar to abraham to knock up because she lost faith temporarily that SHE would bear him a son. BUT God in his wisdom decided to also let Ishmail share in the promise given to abraham but with one diffrence. Ishmails and his decendands would be A "Ass of a man that would be a thorn in the side of the Israelites/hebrews/and gentiles. Yeah technically Ishmail WAS born first BUT it was not FROM SARAHS WOMB. The tend to forget th epromise was Abraham and Sarah(his wife) and not Hagar(a slave) having a son that would inherit everything abrahams offspring were promised.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Interesting. i figured out that the old testament is an evil book and jesus is true, however the "authorities of darkness' wrote revelation. Very few realize this. Gnostics texts show a very different truth of Jesus' life. He realized that truth that he his discipsles past the resurrection were much more special than they were in the new testament and after he was resureccted he lived eleven years and then past to Heaven. At least thats's what the Nag Hammadi scriptures say. He was tempted by the Devil who was defeated at the Cross. IF you're looking at spiritual progress, I would recommended the gnostics criptures which were nearly destroyed by the followers of Jehovah (a pseudo and malevolent God). That is the reason for suffering. Anyway, following gnosticism reached me a form of nirvana and I hope to spread truth to those people who i feel would be happier with with the truth, which Jesus says will set up free from religious dogma which is mostly baloney. I hope the man who destroys death and the true prophetcy says stat once human forsake desire they will trample death and the authorities of wickness and death will be trample the death of the demiurge, like Plato said, the material world is evil, but the spiritual world is amazing. Truth is more bizarre than easy to understand/brainwashed lies set up by religious people.

Yaldabaoth planned placing the tree of knowledge in so-called "Paradise", while yaldabaoth was getting envious of Adam and Eve's intelligence.

Yaldabaoth raped eve and produced two sons, Elohim and YHWH. half jellyfish half man. YHWH, author of the Old Testament, is yaldabaoth's bitch, comes up with cover up stories for the rulers of the universe - the hosts of spiritual wickedness (jesus' definition of our enemies), and was promoted by Sophia after Yaldaberry kicked Adam and Eve out of "paradise" and onto earth.

YHWH (hebrew term for ruiner, destroyer) thinks he's god, and wrote the Old Testament with Sophia.

Jesus is the only spiritual God, along with his Father and the Holy spirit. He save this world with from "sin", which he says doesn't exist in reality, only sinful acts do. The archons live in a reality based entirely on sin.

I am Purveyor of the Truth, and I have come to fix the Gnostics view of reality and expose the corrupt archons and the creator of the earth, the demiurge aka Yaldabaoth. he still calls himself "god". Which is hilarious, since after God told him "You are mistaken, Saklas", after he said "I am God, and there are no other Gods before me." He had a mistaken reaction (you could see it on his face), plugged his ears and did whatever he felt like doing. All under the guidance of his mother, Pistis. Supposedly, Sofia, an emanation from Pistis (faith) had sex with all the archons and they were instantly and permanently corrupted. A very important note: Fate dominates faith. Faith to most people is faith without works. Jesus is basically omnipotent and had complete forethought about what he was doing. Another nickname for Pistis Sofia is afterthought. She is a total slave to sex and a complete scumbag. Her OS just hit 100% on the scumbag meter.

Yaldabaoth, with, YHWH, Pistis, Sofia, and Elohim, came up with revelations in order to disrupt Jesus' message and instill paranoia about a false second coming. This is very wrong view for the Christians. Jesus is always around he is not writing about his second coming. Everything he does is top secret. After Jesus came to liberate the world from false religion (aka the annunaki/YHWH), they felt like instantly changing human's perspective to be more worried and anxious about the second coming than realizing the mysteries and wisdom gained from the new testament and the gnostics writings. In truth, the Bible only contains the the first level of mystery reveals. The gnostics the second level. With my contact with these sinister false gods, I have come to the third level of realization of the mysteries.

All of the archons including pistis are using witchcraft to try and prevent the correct spiritual prophecy that has faith in humans and doesn't talk about Tribulations, Antichrist, etc.
YHWH and Sophia manipulated Muhummad to create a false vision of God for Muslims. It is absolutely incorrect and is an effort to prevent people from finding the true God, aka the trinity and true knowledge (truth).

So end of story? After YHWH manipulated the Jews, Christ came and saved the world from our corrupt creator. YHWH/some unholy spirit (sophia? satan?) then wrote revelations and Islam, as well as all other prophecies that aren't the gnostics.

Divide and separate: that is his main strategy. Minimize Christ's true messages: another key strategy in his war against God. God is almighty so the archons' war is in vain. Little do they know.
One more piece of knowledge - YHWH and the demiurge worship self-righteousness, knowledge and false knowledge. They are always scheming. Jesus is all about truth and righteousness.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

@Belcastro .... Judaism, Islam, and Christianity all believe in the One God, So why have there been so many fights and wars throughout history between the three of them? I understand the religious Texts Contradict each other, But in reality they all share the same Faith. Allah, God the Father, And Lord God of the Old Testament are all the same entity.

Some people will say that their religion is the true religion, and that their God is the One true God,
Jews and Muslims worship God as an absolute One. The Christians compromise the idea of ''One'' with trinity and ideas of God becoming man. As far as a one world government is concerned, its going to be a case of trying to mix oil and water and other substances that don't mix., so its not going to happen. The end times will see an evil godless government against whom the forces of good will fight and prevail. Then there will be a righteous, divinely guided human government that will ensure peace and justice for some time... but free will will continue to exist, so ''evil'' will still remain until the extinction of human life on earth. After this comes the judgment in front of God. But God knows best.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Belcastro.... World War III will be the war to end all wars, As there is already a global governing body known as the united nations; Can these Nations unite to form a one world government? If there was a one world government and a global currency then its possible that all of the economic downfall we have been experiencing can reverse itself. Nations cooperating together is much more powerful than nations operating alone... I Imagine that world war III will be kickstarted in the middle east, and it will affect and echo throughout the rest of the world. We fight over resources and weapons of mass destruction, we fight against tyranny and injustice throughout the modern world.

Nations will never co-operate unless first united by something bigger. Like say, an alien invasion, like in the movies. Till then, first world countries will never see themselves on par with the third world. Apply human nature to governments. All these years we have seen powerful countries dominate the poor and weak ones. What makes you think that would suddenly change? Would the first world Swedes or the Japanese unanimously agree they are (in economic terms) equal to third world Haitians or a Somalians? There is no denying that some cultures are simply more advanced and ordered than the others. So I'm afraid a one world order is a bit of a pipe dream.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alanhoffman

I'm surprised nobody responded to you.
Very interesting information.

A one world government and a plan to get rid of the individual is not a 'prophecy' of God, it's a plan being acted out by the leaders, but of course when some of it happens people will say 'see, God's prophecy is real', not knowing that it is the leaders that planned it wanting complete control in the first place.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Text But in reality they all share the same Faith. Allah, God the Father, And Lord God of the Old Testament are all the same entity.

You are right in some ways of your thinking g but wrong in other ways (in my opinion).

The first Christians (not Rome) believed that Jesus was the only Begotten Son of God and was begotten in the celestial estate before He became flesh in the terrestrial estate. By begotten means that He, Jesus, was not created but existed before His birth as a man and was known as "The Word", Image, of the Father while in the heavens of God. As He became terrestrial flesh, He then became known as Jesus the only begotten Son of God.

Regardless of what you or I understand, this is what the first Christian Jewish church believed. By this understanding you can see that Jesus is the Christian God and has nothing in common with Islam or Judaism and stands alone in the world as Christians. Now being a first century Christian is almost foreign to today's Christianity so don't confuse what today's religionists are preaching because almost all are completely blinded in understanding the true Christian. Neither Jews or Muslims accept Jesus as the Begotten Son of God with the exception that there are some Christian Jews who accept the first century Jesus. By understanding this, it is not that the true Christian will not accept the Jews understanding of God but instead it is the Jew and the Islamists who will not understand the true Christian's God. They do not all have the same God.

new topics

top topics

join