Green orb- A Childhood Experience

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

it's not even been a full day yet. have patience. you can't expect everyone to rush to answer you when they are busy making up stories to post later.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut
I had hoped people had more input.. thanks those of you that did

well, if you're not doing anything, watch heavy metal!

i'm sure it's not going to give you any insight on it, but, at least you can find some sort of relationship to it

good movie too, classic

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

ive seen heavy metal a few times. odd animation but funny

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You'll find over 150 pages of stories on Sled's thread; abductions, paranormal, dreams - all things unexplained that people are sharing.
It sounds like you might enjoy reading through some of the entries, and maybe find some answers.

Last try...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5u88America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

This one works!
edit on 500000088America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Heck yes! thanks alot

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

ahh cool

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I skimmed the replies and wish I could provide a definitive answer here. What we have done is call events like this adjustments. Vaguely, I mean we are under some sort of change or learning and this goes back to childhood. Case in point happened a year or so ago with an orb.

My wife witnessed it, I did not, yet the next morning I woke knowing I had been "adjusted", due to the exhaustion and drugged effect that was with me that morning. This even was due to an orb that emanated from my wife's forehead in the middle of the night, then went over to me.

Now the ray of light here. My wife within the next week showed more insight and wisdom in some area's that needed expansion for a long time. So in fact, there was a positive side, an adjustment not to be feared. She never felt fear at this nor other events the same as myself, just curiousity.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

sailormon
I skimmed the replies and wish I could provide a definitive answer here. What we have done is call events like this adjustments. Vaguely, I mean we are under some sort of change or learning and this goes back to childhood. Case in point happened a year or so ago with an orb.

My wife witnessed it, I did not, yet the next morning I woke knowing I had been "adjusted", due to the exhaustion and drugged effect that was with me that morning. This even was due to an orb that emanated from my wife's forehead in the middle of the night, then went over to me.

Now the ray of light here. My wife within the next week showed more insight and wisdom in some area's that needed expansion for a long time. So in fact, there was a positive side, an adjustment not to be feared. She never felt fear at this nor other events the same as myself, just curiousity.
What exactly do you mean by "adjustment"?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Well, this is just a guess on my part, put together from all the information I've come across over the years...

There are many types of different alien beings out there. Some are higher in spiritual evolution than others.
I've read about people seeing orange orbs, blue orbs, purple orbs, yellow orbs, etc.

Colors have meaning in the spiritual world. Green is symbolic of healing properties.

So, maybe this being abducted you to take you back where it could heal something about your physical body.

As a child, seeing anything out of the norm would be a very frightening experience ( I know! ). So, maybe it was just your inner instincts reacting to seeing something unknown to you that made you afraid.

If you have hypnosis to remember the event, please come back and share what you learned so the rest of us can learn as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Lol I don't mean to make fun of people or judge or hurt anyone's feelings especially not my fellow ats members and I'm sorry but that is funny cuz I was picturing heavy metal as I was reading the description ,but that would be some scary # if that happened to you when you were.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I believe a lot of people are watching the Olympics. It doesn't come on tv every night, just once every 4 years. Then they are often tired after watching it for 3 or 4 hours.

I like the thought you had the orb from the movie Heavy Metal guiding you even though it scared you.

edited to remove messed up link.

You got it below. Thanks.
edit on 8/2/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

oh yeah, tell me about it, that green ball in heavy metal was scary.

she ain't laughin

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I have seen the green orbs. I saw a group of about 15 floating by my backyard about 15 feet in the sky. They were shiny,glowing, translucent, about the size of beach balls and slightly changed color as they passed by ( kinda like those cars with the fancy paint jobs) it was night,about 9:30 and I had no problem seeing them as they needed no light source to be seen.
They materialized out of thin air and I immediately felt pure fear when I saw them. I instinctively screamed "Sh!t" and almost fell to the ground. I will never forget the hopeless, heart sinking fear that accompanied that sight. My legs gave out for a split second, then I ran inside my house. The flock of orbs seemed to not even notice me at all.
The only other thing I can say about it is it happened over a six month period where I was seeing UFOs up close 1-3 times a month. That was about 4 years ago. Haven't seen anything weird since.
But yes, they are real, whatever they are
edit on 8-2-2014 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

WOW!!!

What shape were the UFOs? When was this, and what happened to the orbs? Did they float away, disappear, or what?

edit on 2/8/2014 by sled735 because: add questions

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

sled735

WOW!!!

What shape were the UFOs? When was this, and what happened to the orbs? Did they float away, disappear, or what?

edit on 2/8/2014 by sled735 because: add questions

Most of the ufos were triangle shaped. A couple were white light so bright no shape could be made out. This was about 4-5 years ago. As for the orbs, that was the only time I saw them and the only time I felt overwhelming fear. The other sightings i felt happiness and excitement. I honestly don't know how they left my yard, I ran inside my house immediately. They were only halfway across my yard when i ran inside. I know my response to them was illogical and childlike,but i just wanted to get away. Its hard to describe but i just felt repelled by their presence. But I saw them materialize on the border of my property line.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

thats odd since a couple years later i saw a light moving in a zigzag pattern through the sky. blue and flashing but only one light, not an aircraft i know of. Jarring, the only similarities between this orb and the heavy metal one was they were green and floated. it glowed but it didn't give off its own light if that makes sense and i could sort of see through it

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yes, I'm completely positive we're talking about the same thing. I could see through these things as well. Thing is I don't have a clue what they are. They could be ghosts, alien drones, or even large single celled organisms. I didn't get the impression that they were very intelligent but I only saw them for maybe five seconds before I ran away. I'm glad I've finally found someone that has seen the same thing. I've told a few people but I know they can't believe it until they see it for themselves.

Wait I remembered one more thing, my wife was with me, we were looking at the night sky together because she had seen a couple of the ufo's with me. About 1 minute before they appeared she said she felt creeped out and went inside. 1 minute later I'm in the house screaming on the verge of tears. She says she believes me, but how can she really believe without seeing?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It was Heavy Metal 1981 not the later movie that had the green orb. Even though the second one did use the green color a lot. In the first movie, the orb was described as the sum of all evil and something to be feared. Now where did the author of the movie dream of or think about a green orb? Why was it described as something to be afraid of? Was the green orb in the fictional movie based on real life experiences with someone seeing an orb in the past? These are questions we may never know the answer to.
edit on 8/2/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Exactly. if someone hasn't seen this im not sure they would understand the fear they instill

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

That's in interesting point. I've never made that connection until you pointed it out. im going to watch the film again to see if i can spot anything relevant

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join