It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Koch Brothers Donors Exposed After Document Left at Hotel by Mistake Is Leaked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I found this article online this morning and thought it relevant to ATS as the Koch Brothers are two of the biggest movers and shakers in the world of money and politics. Their ability to buy politicians and shape public policy is nearly unparallelled by anyone else in the private sector.

At the very bottom of this post is the list of meetings held at the 2014 Donors Conference held Jan 2014 in Palm Springs.
These are some of their tools for controlling public opinion: Heritage Foundation - Cato Institute - Americans for Prosperity - FreedomWorks

I would ask ATSer's to look into the names and connections at this conference as knowledge is power.

Personally I despise this family and all they stand for.
I vote with my wallet and do my best to avoid giving my money to anything they may profit from. I also do not do business with companies that support them so I found this list extremely interesting! I will miss Papa Johns the most as they were one of the better delivery pizzas.

The list also includes Papa John pizza chain founder and hard-core Republican John Schnatter, Kenneth Griffin, the chief executive of Citadel, Silicon Valley real estate investor Carl Berg (worth $1.1 billion) and owner of Omni Hotels and Gold’s Gym. What’s more, it appears Charles Koch was scheduled to hold private meetings with at least nine of the contributors including private equity investor John Childs and TRT Holding co-founder Robert Rowling who is worth around $4.9 billion.
Those in attendance also contributed to American Crossroads, the super PAC co-founded by Karl Rove, with Rowling directing $3.5 million to the cause.

Link to Story

From Wikipedia

Koch Industries, Inc. /ˈkoʊk/ is an American multinational corporation based in Wichita, Kansas, United States, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading and investments. Koch also owns Invista, Georgia-Pacific, Flint Hills Resources, Koch Pipeline, Koch Fertilizer, Koch Minerals and Matador Cattle Company. Koch companies are involved in core industries such as the manufacturing, refining and distribution[1] of petroleum, chemicals, energy, fiber, intermediates and polymers, minerals, fertilizers, pulp and paper, chemical technology equipment, ranching,[3] finance,[citation needed] commodities trading, as well as other ventures and investments. The firm employs 50,000 people in the United States and another 20,000 in 59 other countries.[4] In 2011, Forbes called it the second largest privately held company in the United States (after Cargill), with an annual revenue of about $98 billion,[5][6][7] down from the largest in 2006. If Koch Industries were a public company in 2007, it would have ranked about 16 in the Fortune 500.[8] Fred C. Koch, after whom Koch Industries, Inc. is named, co-founded the company in 1940 and developed an innovative crude oil refining process.[9] His sons, Charles Koch, chairman of the board and chief executive officer, and David H. Koch, executive vice president, are principal owners of the company after they bought out their brothers, Frederick and William "Bill" Koch, for $1.1 billion in 1983.[10] Charles and David H. Koch each own 42% of Koch Industries, and Charles has stated that the company will publicly offer shares "literally over my dead body".[5]

PS14 on-site 1-on-1 Meetings Last Name First Name Players Location Start Time Berg Carl Charles Koch, Mike Lanzara and Steve Feilmeier Capri Sunday, Cameron Ronnie Charles Koch and Kevin Gentry Corfu Sunday, Chandler Charlie Jeff Noble and Chris Fink Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Childs John Charles Koch, Mike Lanzara and Tim Phillips Koch Residence Saturday, Clark Steve Chris Fink and Teresa Oelke Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Coulter Jamie Jeff Noble and Chris Fink Gibraltar Sunday, Fettig Bob Jeff Noble and David Fladeboe Meet in the Glo Lobby Saturday, Fettig Steve Jeff Noble and David Fladeboe Meet in the Glo Lobby Saturday, Foster Paul Charles Koch, Brett Hinkey and Daniel Garza Corfu Monday, Gibbs George Kevin Gentry and Chase Koch Monte Carlo Sunday, Gilliam Richard Charles Koch, Rich Fink, Tim Phillips and Mike Lanzara Corfu Sunday, Gilliam Leslie Charles Koch, Rich Fink, Tim Phillips and Mike Lanzara Corfu Sunday, Griffin Ken Charles Koch, Rich Rink, Marc Short and Mike Lanzara Corfu Monday, Griffin John Ryan Stowers and Brian Hooks Capri Sunday, Haworth Dick Michael Lanzara and Scott Hagerstrom Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Hayden Jerry Chris Fink and Teresa Oelke Meet in the Glo Lobby Saturday, Jenkins George Jeff Noble, Jennifer Stephano and Chris Fink Gibraltar Sunday, Kayne Ric Tommy Von Der Heydt Meet in the Glo Lobby Saturday, Kirby Dan Tommy Von Der Heydt and Tim Phillips Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Klipsch Fred Chris Fink and Teresa Oelke Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Kozel Frank Jeff Noble, Corey Lewandowski and Slade O'Brien Meet in the Glo Lobby Saturday, Lee Franc Brian Hooks and John Hardin Monte Carlo Sunday, Luddy Bob Chris Fink and Teresa Oelke Meet in the Glo Lobby Saturday, Maclellan Hugh Michael Palmer Meet in the Glo Lobby Saturday, McCarthy Kent Jeff Noble, Derek Johnson and Ryan Stowers Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Miller Andrew Tommy Von Der Heydt, Nathan Nascimento and James Davis Cava Restaurant Sunday, O'Brate Cecil Tommy Von Der Heydt and Luke Hilgemann Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Perdy Verl Jim Clement and John Hardin Monte Carlo Sunday, Rastin CANC Tom Ryan Stowers Meet in the Glo Lobby Monday, Records George Brett Hinkey and Ryan Stowers Meet in the Glo Lobby Monday, Rowling Bob Charles Koch, Kevin Gentry, Daniel Garza and Marc Short Koch Residence Saturday, Saunders Ted Jeff Noble and Corey Lewandowski Meet in the Glo Lobby Monday, Schnatter John Ryan Stowers Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, . Smith Tom Ryan Stowers and Brian Hooks Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Snider Craig Brett Hinkey and John Hardin Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Snider Tina Brett Hinkey and John Hardin Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Snider Jamie Brett Hinkey and John Hardin Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Stai Dian Tommy Von Der Heydt, David Koch, Marc Short and Teresa Oelke Monaco Sunday, Stephenson Jim Tim Phillips and Chris Fink Co'rsica Sunday, VonEhr Jim Ryan Stowers Meet in the Glo Lobby Monday, Waller Debra Mike Lanzara and David Fladeboe Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Ward Lew Derek Johnson Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Weiss Dick Chris Fink Meet in the Glo Lobby Monday, Williams Dean Jeff Noble and Brian Hooks Meet in the Glo Lobby Sunday, Wright CANC Karen Charles Koch, Rich Fink, Tim Phillips and Mike Lanzara Corfu Sunday, Wright CANC Karen Ryan Stowers Meet in the Glo Lobby Monday,

Link to List

edit on 7-2-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

edit on 7-2-2014 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Isn't this just too obvious?

I say it is a planted document.

Obviously the "opposition" groups knew the secret meeting was in "progress" eh?

Alarming either way.

So, how do we get $$$ out of politics?

Who is credible enough to decide?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I will give you credit for consistency..... The article does say it was a "leaked" document. Most likely leaded by someone in opposition to the Koch Brothers. I did a quick search on some of those names and the connections are there and valid. They have long term connections to the Koch Brothers.

So while leaked or "planted", they are valid.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I get it. It's OK for left wing radicals like George Soros or Bloomberg to fund whatever left wing "policy organizations" like Move On that they want to, but as soon as a right wing person supports an organization THEY want to, it's completely wrong.

Hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Wow, You twisted that all up.
Why would you take this and try to turn it into a right vs left thread? It is about the Koch's and their supporters.

I am a gun toting, pro death penalty, pro choice, pro gay marriage kinda guy and I don't take sides. I just look at issues. Those that look at issues from a left or right perspective only are IMO Americas dumbest people and WHY everything is a mess.

I don't like George Soros either.

edit on 7-2-2014 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

schuyler
I get it. It's OK for left wing radicals like George Soros or Bloomberg to fund whatever left wing "policy organizations" like Move On that they want to, but as soon as a right wing person supports an organization THEY want to, it's completely wrong.

Hypocrites.

Both sides are bought out by big money, but here you go defending the right.

new topics

top topics

join