It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G8 Security service : France mobilze army :

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Okay, I read this in "metro", a free newspapers gived in the Paris tube.
France call army to ensure the G8 EVIAN meeting, and not a little one :

About 11 000 men, 50 Aircrafts including, Mirages 2000, AWACS-E3C,Eurocopter Tigre...

What do they fear ?!

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Okay, I read this in "metro", a free newspapers gived in the Paris tube.
France call army to ensure the G8 EVIAN meeting, and not a little one :

About 11 000 men, 50 Aircrafts including, Mirages 2000, AWACS-E3C,Eurocopter Tigre...

What do they fear ?!

They fear us, i told u.
Do u remember Stocholm and Barcelona Meeting of the G8? what happened?
They don�t want that to happen again, but more people is getting pissed to be manipulated and controlled like these days we are...
Someday the final time will come to choose to be in
goverment side, or the other side...

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hey, if you got something to hide, than you have got something to hide.

Now, this is quite a febble stance for such 'powerful' leaders to be in. Wouldn't you think that some sort of posture like that would make one think that they have exremely strong reasons to believe that the masses of the world are out to get "Them"???

Is it so that "They" really need this type of security???

11,000 troops???

For security at a meeting???

Where is this meeting???

In Nazi Germany???

Why in the world would they need that much protection???

Can anyone make that sound reasonable to me???

Cause to me, that is ridiculous.

Would not one agree???

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think Cold Anger is correct, the Cabal fears the general public, specifically general upheaval and loss of authority over the populace.

It is very interesting to note that the only time G8 summits are discussed in the media, it is with glowing approval and only positive points... however, there is NEVER a shortage of protestors wanting to ban, boycott, or otherwise upset the G8 summits.

Perhaps the Cabals fear is well founded: The population are not as docile and stupid as they would believe.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Never thought Id see the day where France mobilized anything except the reverse retreat gears on thier equipment.................

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
perhaps they fear terrorisim arabs are the largest minority
in France what better target for bin Laden than a bunch of world leaders and leftists

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

What do they fear ?!

Since French Army is still waiting for her first Tigre,and will not receive it before 2008, I wonder where you have read that.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well at least there are SOME interesting things happening at the G8...

Two nude female anti-G8 protesters, one with a slogan painted on her back, take to the streets in the Swiss city of Lausanne on Saturday, May 31, 2003. Slogan reads: 'Shame on G8! Not on me.' Some 25 naked protesters blocked roads and shouted anti-G8 slogans to protest against the G8 summit in the neighboring Evian, France. (AP Photo/Michael Sohn)

story.news.yahoo.com.../030531/168/4988f.html

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Those naked protesters are proof that people in this world often lack sense and logic when trying be helpful or fruitful. For sense is a master over usefulness.

Some people just don't think. They couldn't come up with anything better than that???

They have about as much sense as the Black Block Group.

Black Block is corrupt.

So are naked people in the streets.

Have some respect for children and others for a once. Geez.....

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Surely you're not suggesting that children will be corrupted by exposure to the human form?

What is it you find personally disrespectful?

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by levitationjunkie]

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by levitationjunkie
Surely you're not suggesting that children will be corrupted by exposure to the human form?

Children will be corrupted by ill sense and common indecency. I mean, isn't there some sort of unwritten law that states that those that are older are responsible for the actions of those that are younger, being a little more ignorant and inexperienced???

Or is that just some crazy dogma that I am mistaking for sense and nobility???

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I agree with Cold Anger also ..uh, oh..! They are all afraid. Power corrupts us all and those who hold the power that moves the people have the most to fear I suppose! They may be the most frightened ones around afterall.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well, not that I intend to go running naked at the G8 conference

*and the world breathes a collective sigh of relief*

But, I would say that the idea that Cabal members the world over, sitting in plush luxury, making policy that will affect the very fabric of our society without legal oversight, and with total disregard to national soveriegnty is FAR more obscene than seeing a couple streakers in the street.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't see nakedness as being ill-sensed or indecent. I think under the circumstances it's a wonderful way of expressing that humanity will not be corrupted by the decisions of G8. Skin is perfectly natural. I'm more concerned about the effects G8 has on children instead of a few naked protesters.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
They don�t want that to happen again, but more people is getting pissed to be manipulated and controlled like these days we are... Posted by Cold Anger

This is a very true statement. The Cabals main fear is that the public will wake up to the fact that thier very lives and society have been engineered from the get-go, and start an uprising.

Popular revolt is the greatest fear of the Cabal.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have been having trouble trying to find reasons that G8 is corrupt. I see why Bilderberg is corrupt, but I can't find the same thing in G8. I have been trying to get someone to give me an impression on the matter for many days now, but no one seems to be able to give a viable reason.

You mention legalities. I wonder what those are exactly. Could you enlighten me???

Thanks

Abe

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
In the US, laws are passed by a representative republic form of government. What that means is, if someone say decides to pass an extra tax on cigarettes, it has to go through the entire legistlative process, and be voted on by representatives that you and I elect to office before it becomes law.

In the G8, when international financial policies and treaties are discussed and agreed to, by representatives APPOINTED to the position, NOT voted in (and therefore, legally, dont have the authority to make binding decisions affecting US domestic policy without further congressional approval) agree to an sign international treaties that DO affect you an I.

Case in Point:

Global Ban On Cigarette Adverts Coming
As a result of the apparently limitless health hazards directly linked to cigarette smoking most advanced western countries have clamped down on cigarette manufactures and advertisers. The business climate in Europe and the Americas would get even hotter for them in the near future with last week's adoption of an international treaty to ban or severely restrict tobacco advertisement and sponsorship by WHO.

The treaty was approved by WHO's policy making assembly in Geneva, Switzerland It introduces stiffer health warnings and bans the use of terms like low tar on the packs of cigarettes. It is also designed to stop tobacco advertisement techniques directed at adolescents. The treaty stipulates stricter measures against passive smoking and cigarette smuggling thereby placing additional responsibilities on manufacturers. WHO believes the new measures would save millions of lives
allafrica.com...

This is a treaty that will be binding, and have an effect on the US economy, jobs, and personal freedom (1st Amendment comes to mind here), and it can and will be imposed by foreign powers, in complete contradiction to US constitutional rights.

Any more questions?

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A Catalogue of Failures: G8 Arms Exports and Human Right Violations

Not had a chance to read it all yet but its a start.

The discussions at G8 are described as 'informal'.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The EU is proposing legislation which could bar Eurosceptic parties from the European Parliament reports Daniel Hannan

What would it take to convince you that the EU is anti-democratic? It has brushed aside "no" votes in Denmark and Ireland. It has refused to accept the result of an Austrian general election. Now it is proposing legislation which could bar Eurosceptic parties from the European Parliament.

For several weeks, I and my fellow members of the constitutional affairs committee have been chewing over a draft "Statute of European Political Parties". The establishment of state-funded pan-European parties is something that federalists desperately want. After all, they say, we are about to adopt a new constitution, turning the EU into a unitary state. It would hardly be appropriate to carry on with hundreds of little parties, each fighting a self-contained "regional" campaign.

news.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2003/06/01/weu101.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/06/01/ixnewstop.html

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think that France is just doing this to say "hey we have muscle too!"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join