It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings Fellow Travelers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Been lurking for a long time, finally registered, and am now ready to put my feet in the water.

First thing I want to tell you is that I LOVE paragraphs!

See?

I have a background in cell biology, military history, psychology, and consider quantum physics, understanding the human condition, and world religions my hobbies. Well, other than NFL and college football of course.

I am retired military, but am also a medical school dropout and am pursuing a couple of advanced degrees after my retirement. Fortunately, it leaves a lot of time for me to read these amazing posts.

I describe myself as a "radical rationalist". Went to Jesuit school and have a love of the scientific method and critical thinking; however I will never allow myself to be spoon-fed, and as a retired military officer, I can write volumes on that. I love alternative ideas to a very shallow view of history and current events that we have been fed---but in my mind it has to pass a lot of tests. I think most conspiracies are just too hard to execute and keep secret, but I trust NO government. Ever. I'm a big believer in Occam's razor, Clarke's Third Law, and yes, mostly a rock is just a rock

I look forward to becoming part of the family and being a contributor in time. Please feel free to stop by and say hi.

BTW, I'm Anthony. I live in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, in the shadow of Mt. Rainier, and have lots of real world Sasquatch and UFO stories to share.

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumKat

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. I love paragraphs too. I can tell from your introduction, you'll be a shining gem in the jewelry box of ATS.

Enjoy the ride, and cookies.

Des

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Welcome to the menagerie..............
I am a few klicks north of you on Vancouver island...actually on a boat, not land .......
So i assume we share at least proximate locality......
I look forward to your input.................regards ........s

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS QuantumKat.

I love paragraphs as well. A great invention that may not yet have spread to all of society.

Look forward to reading your post. See you on the boards.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

stirling
Welcome to the menagerie..............
I am a few klicks north of you on Vancouver island...actually on a boat, not land .......
So i assume we share at least proximate locality......
I look forward to your input.................regards ........s

You Sir, are one blessed individual to be living on the boat in that paradise. I go to the San Juans every summer and used to work up on Vancouver Island several weeks a year when I was briefly with corporate America....amazing place. I drool at the boats coming into Roche Harbor and hope to do that one day.

Thanks, and look forward to it!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Destinyone

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. I love paragraphs too. I can tell from your introduction, you'll be a shining gem in the jewelry box of ATS.

Enjoy the ride, and cookies.

Des

You're very kind....just one question...are the cookies gluten-free?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Bassago

Welcome to ATS QuantumKat.

I love paragraphs as well. A great invention that may not yet have spread to all of society.

Look forward to reading your post. See you on the boards.

I appreciate it....I'm also a lover of the semi-colon

And by the looks of your rules for gun-fighting, I think we'll get along great!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Hello!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Have Fun!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Welcome. Very nice intro. Glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your stay

Have a tin foil top hat

Have fun!!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

natalia

Welcome. Very nice intro. Glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your stay

Have a tin foil top hat

Have fun!!

Awesome. Thank you. Mine looks a tad more like a Kevlar however

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank you Sir. I've been lurking around for months before I posted. Your avatar is amazing. Thank you glad to be here.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

May I offer you a cup of coffee to help keep you awake as your addiction to ATS takes over your life?

As part of the welcome pack you will also need this for your own protection,

You also get this handy-dandy spray. It is a must that you keep this beside your computer at all times while on certain threads.

Okay, I think you're ready!

Hang on for dear life, and enjoy the ride.

Please visit my thread where many UFO and Big Foot stories have been told (my own included), along with some fascinating paranormal experiences.
I would love to hear yours!!! Just click on my signature at the bottom of my post.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Greetings and Salutations! Looks like You will make some fine contributions here. Later, Syx.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well, we're glad to have ya!

Be sure to drop a note to any of us on Staff if you have questions or issues we can be of help with.

top topics

join