It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 unexplained ufo cases/sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Would these be on your list ??:

listzblog

Hope this works.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by data5091

No, not a single one.

The only one that I don't know enough about to completely ignore is the "Mexican Air Force Pilot" video.

The rest are made silly by the context in which they are placed.

edit on 7-2-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
How is the Russian Skier/hiker mystery a UFO case?

If it is because others saw orbs nearby on a later date, that doesn't work for me.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I think I remember that number 5 was fake. We can not trust any of the images and videos nowadays. People are good at editing all kinds of things. BUT I am convinced that there are quite a few that are real, but not necessarily at the website you linked.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What? No Parker-Hickson Abduction? That's one of my favorites.

As for the Russian hikers, other than some sketchy third-hand reports, I don't see how it relates to UFOs at all.

For most of the others, there are explanations, but some people just don't accept them.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Dylatov pass incident a ufo case? How is that exactly?
None of those would be on my top ten and most of those are fake and/or been debunked.
Thats a ridiculous list in my opinion

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
these are kind of "old hat" now.......but still controversial for all of that.............
I would like to see some more info on the Isle of friendship in Argentina
or the contacts that occurred at the mouth of the Amazon in Brazil.....
The Vargania incident in Brazil is quite documented and it details a landing andcapture of creatures by the fire department and army....with plenty of witnesses and docs.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

data5091
Would these be on your list ??:

listzblog

Hope this works.

This is not a thread and besides the fact there's a ton of other thread titled similarly with actual input, I would suggest this is a waste of time.

At least put some effort in

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Or what about this one?

Witnesses reported other kinds of UFOs, too. One such report came from U.S. Navy Lieutenant Frank H. Schofield, who served as the Pacific Fleet's commander-in-chief in the 1930s. Standing on the deck of the USS Supply on February 28, 1904, Schofield and two other sailors watched "three remarkable meteors," bright red in color, as they flew beneath the clouds toward their ship. The objects then "appeared to soar, passing above the broken clouds . . . moving directly away from the Earth. The largest had an apparent area of about six suns. It was egg-shaped, the larger end forward. The second was about twice the size of the sun, and the third, about the size of the sun. . . . The lights were in sight for over two minutes." (Monthly Weather Review, March 1904)

Link

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

sightings go back thousands of years really. Supposedly Christopher Columbus on his way to discovering America encountered a ufo/uso which he wrote about in his journal.
edit on 07pm28pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I recall reading about that somewhere (prolly ATS). I am fully aware though that sightings go back that far. There is evidence on hieroglyphs showing things that at that time, would be considered a "UFO".

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
A three-lines-thread... Wow!

And for you, how many of these cases will be on your list?

Anyway, a quick note about case n°5: the Belgian UFO wave, and more precisely the photos that illustrate the case.

Photo labeled 1 above is like the Washington 1952 UFO case: it very likely has nothing to do with the case, as far as I now.
I've done an extensive research (Google image search and photo comparisons with ratio image) last year about the origin of this very photo and it turns out with ZERO results, firstly about its prior source, and secondly about a possible link with the Belgian Wave.
I even talked with Patrick Ferryn from the SOBEPS (one of THE ufologist guy that was in charge of this Belgian UFO wave) who never heard before of this photo.
I think that it could very well be a digital reconstitution of the "triangular" (not that triangular in fact in this "reconstitution"...
) UFO, possibly to avoid copyrights problems and to illustrate an Internet paper.

Photo labeled 2 is a well-know hoax. See Isaackoi thread on ATS.
edit on 7-2-2014 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I would rank Cash-Landrum higher on the list. Spectacular sighting, multiple witnesses, physical effects - in total the greatest CE-2 case in history.

Phoenix lights should've been number one.

new topics

top topics

join