It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 201: The Ulrich Sightings & Dr. Marian Mustoe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hello ATS'ers! To begin I'd like to disclaim that I DID use the search function for this topic, and didn't find any results on this specific angle at this topic. Mods, if it's in the wrong forum or needs to be redacted due to redundancy, my apologies and do what you must !

I came across this article and until reading it, I had never even heard of "Area 201" or the Ulrich sightings. (Call me a rookie if this commonplace, but hey, you gotta start somewhere right?) What drew me to this article was the fact that it was a first-hand account of the experience including photos. These are the two photos which were taken on a Kodak 110 during the early winter months of 1974 by the author of the source article.

I have to say, the photos did seem strikingly genuine in my opinion. However, what threw up a huge red flag for me was this quote by the author and one of the witnesses of the event:

Harland had an Ayrshire cross cow in the barn in those days and right after this encounter we went down to milk her. The oddest thing happened. I looked down at the bucket and her milk was turning red. Geepers! I thought, the aliens had zapped her somehow. But then when we looked closer at it it was clear that this wasn't blood mixed with milk in the bucket, it smelled of strawberries! Sure enough she was giving strawberry flavoured milk! From then on in she gave chocolate milk for about a week, until she turned back to regular milk. But after that saucer encounter over her barn, she always gave more milk than usual and from then on it contained a very high concentration of quality butterfat.

I'm very conflicted over this. The photos in my opinion bring a fairly genuine feel to this case to me, however claims of cows squirting out chocolate and strawberry milk create a certain waft of "crazy" on the contrary. So with this information in mind I'd like to open up a discussion specifically regarding the author, Dr. Marian Mustoe. Does anyone have any information on this man? Has there been attempts to debunk this twisted tail of government-esque espionage, clad with Elvis tunes being played years before release, black Cadillac abductions, and strawberry milk-streaming cow nipples?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The ulrich sightings
did lars saw a ufo?
(someone will understand the joke)

Those photos looks fake to me

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Obviously the author is joking about the cow producing lol strawberry and chocolate milk, so the credibility of these pics are gone. Still a good fake

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Glassbender777
Still a good fake

I think i can trow a frisbee and do something similar or better

Perhaps trow the dogs bowl too, and made a tale of a interstellar battle between the frisbee race and the dogbowl one

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
another sad effort from someone seeking publicity I guess.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
strawberry and chocolate milk? lmao! c'mon now. i dont think aliens would change the genetics of a cow just so that it could produce two different kinds of flavored milk. it's a really funny story though. it would be even funnier if the guy was telling the truth and aliens just had a penchant for strawberry and chocolate and they hated plain old milk. lol. you go through all the trouble of faking some UFO photos why would you ruin your attempt by adding something so completely ridiculous and far fetched into the mix? I can see him saying to himself, "well they're dumb enough to believe UFO's exist, why wouldn't they be able to make my cow squirt strawberry and chocolate out its nipples!"

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm with you guys. The pictures themselves don't look altered is more-so what I meant by the "genuine" quality.

Now as for what he took a picture of..... probably his dog's bowl or the cow's milkpan.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

CallmeRaskolnikov
why wouldn't they be able to make my cow squirt strawberry and chocolate out its nipples!"

FYI they are called udders.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Indigent
The ulrich sightings
did lars saw a ufo?
(someone will understand the joke)

Those photos looks fake to me

LOL

Meanwhile, on the mothership....

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

rangerdanger

CallmeRaskolnikov
why wouldn't they be able to make my cow squirt strawberry and chocolate out its nipples!"

FYI they are called udders.

Actually...according to JackFlash...

A cow has one udder, divided into four quarters. Each quarter has one teat or nipple. Sometimes rudimentary non-functional teats may be found on one or more of the quarters but the answer to the question is four.

Source

Besides, "nipples" is way more fun to say.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, it all makes perfect sense when you realize that is has previously been disclosed, by the Condor and the Falcon on "UFO Cover-Up Live" 1988, that aliens like strawberry ice cream. I guess having access to strawberry milk would be the next best thing...

AT 7:25...

edit on 282014x252014-02-07T10:25:09-06:0009uFri, 07 Feb 2014 10:25:09 -0600f by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Hahah, thank you for this Toxic, very nice.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Or is that Strawberry Ice Meme?

The Falcon & the Snowcone?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The GUT

Or is that Strawberry Ice Meme?

The Falcon & the Snowcone?

Boom.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

Very hubcappy pictures.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Definitely! The only thing that looked similar to this in reality was the Avrocar, but I believe the timelines are nearly 20 years apart so.....yeah. Hubcaps are the most likely explanation I suppose.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

hahahah good old lars, i have to admit, if i were playing the word association game, ulrich would most certainly lead me to say METALLICA! lol

and seriously who would go with utters when they could say nipples, i mean one is way more hilarious and fun

you just broke the case! it all makes perfect sense now! it's all about intergalactic ice cream production!
edit on 7-2-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

top topics

join