It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS-024 and the donut UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

skyblueworld
reply to post by Mianeye

Yes that indeed is true but this so called "washer" is travelling with the ISS at an average speed 27,685.7 km/h.

It would be very dangerous for them surely? to just film it with a shrug of the shoulder.

You really need to learn something about real space flight. Please try my '99 FAQs' on my home page www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html, they were written to familiarize UFO enthusiasts with the genuine environment of space operations and to surely dispel so many of the imaginary illusions most earthlings accumulate about space, from Hollywood, video games, and ground-based analogies that no longer apply. Please take a look.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Having worked on aircraft, when I see a random washer or gasket, it makes me wonder. Where is the component that this washer or gasket belongs too.

If this is a washer/gasket, then something came loose. Don't think they'd ignore it.

Of course, on aircraft a random washer can just be bad maintenance practices and sloppy FOD control...those astronauts usually have higher and stricter maintenance control. They are the best of the best.

<< 1  2   >>

join