It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS-024 and the donut UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Looks to me like a spec of dust on the lens sensor that is picking up an elecromegnetic charge from the CCD circuit/electrical pulse. Case closed pretty much

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

JimOberg

skyblueworld

That is not how a UFO forum works.

Why did you conceal the identity of the source of the quote? That's not how an honest UFO forum works.

Conceal his identity? I don't think his identity matters at all.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

JimOberg

skyblueworld
Yes and the description says it was filmed in 2010.

Without specifying the exact WHEN, you prevent any serious investigation. Is that your intent?

Intent? if you read my OP you would see the information there!

What's your intent?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

ChuckNasty

skyblueworld
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Flying saucer guided by little green men? At what point did you perceive this thread as that?

Don't you just hate it when people like you jump to "little green men" when trying to identify a UFO!!!

It was the icing on the silliness cake.

Not a UFO. People want to see one so bad, they see them everywhere. Next they'll be seeing them in toast...

Amazes me people on a 'alternative' website such as ATS still fail to comprehend the meaning of the 3 letters in 'UFO'.

This washer floaty thing: -

1. We can't say 100% what it is...so its 'unexplained' (U)

2. Its floating about, which is kinda flying. (F)

3. It is something. Its an object. (O).

So, basically ill think you will find that this is 100% a UFO.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Thorneblood
I am often surprised at the similarity between objects such as this and the way certain species of Jellyfish look...

That's right, I believe in Flying Jellyfish.....

On a side note, I want this theme on my console system.
edit on 7-2-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

One of my theories is that there are, as yet unknown to science, larger plasma like organisms high up in the atmosphere. This isn't as crazy as it sounds. Science has already confirmed the existence if bacteria living high upin tthe clouds..ok maybe not ISS height, but there is stuff up there we don't yet know about.

cloud life

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

I do not think this is anything other than something drifting away from the craft. No UFO here.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

skyblueworld

JimOberg

skyblueworld

Why did you conceal the identity of the source of the quote? That's not how an honest UFO forum works.

Conceal his identity? I don't think his identity matters at all.

so how can you possibly assess whether he's giving reliable information or imaginative drivel?
edit on 7-2-2014 by JimOberg because: typos

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

His name is found above the description on his upload, just click "youtube" on the embedded video in my OP.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

doorhandle

ChuckNasty

skyblueworld

Flying saucer guided by little green men? At what point did you perceive this thread as that?

Don't you just hate it when people like you jump to "little green men" when trying to identify a UFO!!!

It was the icing on the silliness cake.

Not a UFO. People want to see one so bad, they see them everywhere. Next they'll be seeing them in toast...

Amazes me people on a 'alternative' website such as ATS still fail to comprehend the meaning of the 3 letters in 'UFO'.

This washer floaty thing: -

1. We can't say 100% what it is...so its 'unexplained' (U)

2. Its floating about, which is kinda flying. (F)

3. It is something. Its an object. (O).

So, basically ill think you will find that this is 100% a UFO.

The chickenlittle attitude of UFOs that most people have is sickening. Keep on seeing UFOs where there are none. People on websites, such as ATS, deny ignorance and not embrace it.

The OP did leave it open for questions and asked what 'we' thought. So I thank you for your input on this matter. If you want to call it a UFO, you have every right to.

It is not a donut UFO. It is not a donut organism. It is merely space debris.

I feel sad for people that want to believe so bad that they see UFOs in everything. But rest assured, one day those people will be right..but not today, on this thread, with that video.

Best of luck to you and happy hunting.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

JimOberg

skyblueworld

skyblueworld's youtube link does give the author of the quoted text. It is in the comments of youtube user 1967sander.
As you can see from 1967sander's youtube user profile link, his other videos are very genuine and extremely credible.

I'd like to change my theory of this not being a UFO to this is exactly a space organism/being that is not of this world. Since USO is already taken, I'd like this to be referred to a USB.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

ChuckNasty

skyblueworld's youtube link does give the author of the quoted text. It is in the comments of youtube user 1967sander.

You can't seriously consider an anonymous youtube handle to be adequate 'identification' on which to judge a person's experience, education, credibility, and authority.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Dose any one els notice the grey/black waving stuff in the center of frame for the first minute. It almost looks like a dirty sheet billowing in the wind any ideas of what it might be?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

The persons expertise shouldn't be an issue with a video. The YouTube guy just put that video together, he wasn't at space HQ.

Maybe you took the post as coming from a whistle blower type? Dunno.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

JimOberg

ChuckNasty

You can't seriously consider an anonymous youtube handle to be adequate 'identification' on which to judge a person's experience, education, credibility, and authority.

This Sander has worked with radar, radio-communication, forensic enhancements and other high tech stuff all his life, his work can be found throughout the internet, he makes no money from his videos, his agenda in my opinion is to seek the truth. I simply do not understand why people take everything for granted from an organisation that is controlled by the US Department of Defense.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BGTM90

It is a cosmonaut doing a space walk outside the ISS. Hence why if the object in my OP is a washer, then wouldn't they retrieve it?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Forgot to add, Sanders doesn't use CGI like the other yahoos. He just takes given data and goes with it.

Not bad and he doesn't go for brownie points. He really takes his time and puts in tons of efforts in his videos.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Indeed he does, its a shame that him and ATS parted ways, I really enjoy his work. There is a few questionable videos that he has, the main one being titled Project Golden Dragon, I just didn't see the things he was seeing, but again he doesn't look for "youtube hits" because most of his videos went private for quite a while, and only a select few got to see them.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You don't just jump around when space walking, it's a painfully slow process.

Look at these guys, how much trouble they have doing small movements, they literatly only have one hand to work with as the other is busy keeping them in position.

edit on 8-2-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Yes that indeed is true but this so called "washer" is travelling with the ISS at an average speed 27,685.7 km/h.

It would be very dangerous for them surely? to just film it with a shrug of the shoulder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join