It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email urging violence against legislators now under investigation by Capitol Police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Mr Mask
reply to post by alienreality

Listen here. I didn't make up anything.

You plainly started your reply with a thumbs up to killing people lawlessly and without due trial or representation. Like "most always do".

Am I to assume you are a clown? An actor? A playwright or fraud? or should I simply see what you wrote and shake my head thinking "typical American".

???

Don't answer…like most Americans calling for blood, when pressed for a reason why, they back down and insist the audience who witnessed the display is wrong for seeing it.

Represent yourself as you truly are, and maybe intelligent folks will be able to know you are not a mockery or a monster.

Just friendly advice, young man.

MM

edit on 7-2-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

You are just provoking a fight and it is disgusting so STOP I told you completely misunderstood my words, but you would rather fight than understand.
Everything you have said is a joke, and made up in your own mind, so gtfo and stop accusing me of things your delusional mind keeps conjuring up, it really gets old, your doing it because you know that I do not share your political views. That is the only reason you keep on me for something I did not mean or write even.
Now leave me alone -kthnxbye
edit on 7-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

No joke…

And you say you are keeping an eye on ME? lol. Funny…I've been reading your posts for a very long time. I know exactly the types of philosophies you swing around carelessly.

I also see your "murder them, its ok" "joke" earned the most stars here.

Proving further- That we can't make progress because the majority of us are animals and worse than those who put us in cages.

Sorry dude…but you are just a statistic. Just another young mind lost in movie-plot fantasies of murder and vigilante justice.

The very reason these organized criminals have found it so easy to control people like you.

I'm done…you make me feel…dirty…for even debating with your flawed and disturbing logic.

Good day.

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Mr Mask

No joke…

And you say you are keeping an eye on ME? lol. Funny…I've been reading your posts for a very long time. I know exactly the types of philosophies you swing around carelessly.

I also see your "murder them, its ok" "joke" earned the most stars here.

Proving further- That we can't make progress because the majority of us are animals and worse than those who put us in cages.

Sorry dude…but you are just a statistic. Just another young mind lost in movie-plot fantasies of murder and vigilante justice.

The very reason these organized criminals have found it so easy to control people like you.

I'm done…you make me feel…dirty…for even debating with your flawed and disturbing logic.

Good day.

MM

I make you feel dirty? You certainly should for all the BS coming out of your typing finger, if I were you, I would recommend going number 2 quickly, because it has been coming out of your mouth and hands. You also do this with other people, you have a history on ATS doing exactly what you are doing here.
I have seen it from you a lot. You are a known SERIAL TROLL on ATS
edit on 7-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Poop jokes now?

Sigh…ya…how wrong I have been. You obviously are an educated and deep thinking individual.

And "that" is satire…In case you wanted to learn the true meaning of it.

Peace bro! Enjoy the media-mind.

MM

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Mr Mask

Poop jokes now?

Sigh…ya…how wrong I have been. You obviously are an educated and deep thinking individual.

And "that" is satire…In case you wanted to learn the true meaning of it.

Peace bro! Enjoy the media-mind.

MM

You are real good at serial trolling ill give you credit for that. What I said wasn't a joke , it was the closest thing to reality to describe your behavior. If poop fits you, then keep wearing it!
Please respond with more diatribe? Now it is getting absurd, and I know you will want to get the last word in again.. Prove my point and this time, think up something really witty, never mind if it is true.
PS I originally said I support that enemies of this country be defended against, I never said people should go murder our legislators. Your wording chops what I said to pieces. If you used scrabble you couldn't do a better job of twisting my words than you have already.
edit on 7-2-2014 by alienreality because: add

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rockintitz

It's disgusting that vets are being killed at home and abroad and none of these figure heads bat an eyelid. But the Instant that a vague online threat emerges they duck for cover behind their law enforcement.

Killing these people would not be justice, In fact killing them is a way for them to escape justice. Life sentences in solitary confinement would suffice.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I completely agree this is an establishment move to further the agenda of demonizing patriots/libertarians.

I also agree that murdering TPTB is NOT the answer. Because even if that happens, there's nothing to stop people from just voting in another crop of psychopathic aholes in place of the newly deceased.

Until humanity as a whole elevates its mindset and ceases to venerate/elevate the traits that TPTB display--unbridled greed and lust and immorality; the very worst traits of people--nothing will ever truly change. We the people need to evolve our way of looking at the world and reevaluate the qualities we choose to tolerate in our leaders.

Honestly, the only solution is to completely flip the script. We need to start putting the meek, the compassionate, the tolerate and loving in positions of authority. And we need to kick these criminal "elites" to where they belong--the back of the classroom, where they can sit there with duncecaps on, where they can learn how to behave from those more spiritually evolved than they. And they need to stay there until they learn to act like real human beings instead of the two-legged animals they currently are.

So no, murdering anyone isn't the answer. Reeducation is. First we elevate the consciousness of the masses. Then, together, we demote these psychopaths who've been cutting our world from beneath our feet.
edit on 7-2-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their houses and farms are to be pillaged and destroyed, and themselves consigned to a state of wretchedness from which no human efforts will deliver them. The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army. Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us only the choice of brave resistance, or the most abject submission.”
– George Washington, Address to the Continental Army before the Battle of Long Island (27 August 1776)

edit on 7-2-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join