It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Owns You?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Who owns you?

I never get tired of watching her videos. If only more spoke with her passion.

Enjoy.

More here:

josietheoutlaw.com...

Peace

edit on 6-2-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Nice . I would love to have coffee with her - and talk about today's OP/ED in the paper, thanks.

I'm afraid my owner isn't paying much attention. I'm a bit rusty , and a fear a yard-sale in my future. Maybe that's why I've been irresponsible... I'm not the ' responsible party ' , am I ?

Thanks S/F

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I DO own myself. I live by my own moral code and if that code conflicts with "law", oh well. I'm not a slave, I wont be treated as an inferior being, And i would rather DIE than live on my knees

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut
I DO own myself. I live by my own moral code and if that code conflicts with "law", oh well. I'm not a slave, I wont be treated as an inferior being, And i would rather DIE than live on my knees

Oh to be young again....

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Bazart
reply to post by jude11

Nice . I would love to have coffee with her - and talk about today's OP/ED in the paper, thanks.

I'm afraid my owner isn't paying much attention. I'm a bit rusty , and a fear a yard-sale in my future. Maybe that's why I've been irresponsible... I'm not the ' responsible party ' , am I ?

Thanks S/F

Just put this up for more:

josietheoutlaw.com...

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

EyesOpenMouthShut

Oh to be young again....

Well,

I'm 50 and think the same...

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

EyesOpenMouthShut

Oh to be young again....

I'm 32 so......

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

jude11

MALBOSIA

EyesOpenMouthShut

Oh to be young again....

Well,

I'm 50 and think the same...

Peace

Yes me too. I don't even pay taxes. But I still live on my knees. If I didn't I would be in jail by now. Or I guess by Eyesopen's standards I would be dead because arrest would not be possible since it would likely require me to kneel...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'd like a new owner , please. I'm more interested in maintenance and infrastructure , than extravagance .

Maybe some direction...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut

MALBOSIA

EyesOpenMouthShut

Oh to be young again....

I'm 32 so......

Me too, trouble is... that funny face you see in my avatar, actually belongs to the Government of Canada. He even has a 'Treasury ID' number. I am the Child's guardian only and the moment I am seen to not be providing a sufficient level of care the child will be removed from my home and taken into custody, where the reality is that the care he will receive there is sub-human.

I am sure you can tell where I am going with this...
edit on 6-2-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Ah man sorry to hear that, i hope all goes well and you get to hold on to that smiling face

Its a good video, remember she isn't talking to the ones ready to go, she is talking to the ones that don't get any of this.

And as long as there is a active gov we all can be considered a slave. Now if we would act as such when SHTF.... That is a much much different story

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The ownership status of a human being is a complex subject.....
Who owns me?
My sons own me first.....
My loyalties to (whatever i am loyal to) own me second....
And finally i own myself or whats left of me.......
The government doesnt even get honourable mention in that contest............

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Sremmos80

Ah man sorry to hear that, i hope all goes well and you get to hold on to that smiling face

Its a good video, remember she isn't talking to the ones ready to go, she is talking to the ones that don't get any of this.

And as long as there is a active gov we all can be considered a slave. Now if we would act as such when SHTF.... That is a much much different story

I appreciate the good wishes. For real.

The fact is the same for all Canadians. I am not sure how it is where you are from but here the contracts start with the birth certificate.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

Sremmos80

The fact is the same for all Canadians. I am not sure how it is where you are from but here the contracts start with the birth certificate.

In the US ( nowadays ) I believe it starts at birth. However ... not so long ago... my father ( a retired colonel ) had to write his congressman to get me a ' social security # ' - because I was only thirteen , and had got a job ... which I would lose , if I didn't have it.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
She makes some very good videos. I've watched most of them! And forced to be peaceful and get along with the only system we can right now get along with is not being on your knees. Its being a silent witness who is going to be on the arrest team when they kick the bucket. They're going to be rounded up because earth is a testing ground, and giant sting operation especially for the more responsible positions.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If you are a citizen of the US the IRS owns you...I thought that was a no-brainer by now.

Your birth certificate and SS number constitute a lien against your body.

You can even find out how much debt you owe...I just can't recall the website

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Snowden? People would do everything to follow Snowden / Assange / Anonymous. I don't see how the latter do now own the people. They tell people who to hate, and the people obeys.

They seem to assume that if Anonymous tells the people who are the bad guy, surely this means Anonymous are the good guys, right? Following that logic, when Bush told the people that the Democrats are the bad guy, this meant that Bush is the good guy. Surely this isn't a war between two evils - a too orderly, and inefficient system; vs a pro-marxist, mafia operated system.

"Wait, we can be SOBs and spread chaos! AWESOME!! Just don't forget who's the Boss. "

A true investigator is owned by nobody - and certainly not by sensationalist media.

edit on 7-2-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut

I would love to say the same but as the poor lizard i am, the bank owns me for money loans and the rest belong to my wife, were i live it seems gender violence is only accepted as men towards women so i have no one to complain

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

Give me a straight answer "do you pay tax?" Were you given a number at Birth?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

They're going to be rounded up because earth is a testing ground,

Unity help me here please. I've read similar posts of yours in other threads. If this planet is ruled by the deimurge (gnosticism) who is gonna come and save us? I'm really interested in your clarification as to "who they are". I've come to the conclusion that their is no heaven or hell and the rules of Karma are fickle. So who is gonna save us? Does the Universe even care?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join