It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you accept help from a Demon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am not a trusting person by nature, so no. I'd think of the demons offer the same way I think of random guys offering to buy me drinks in bars. No thanks..

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
I would be interested in testing it. Should come as quite a curious observation that demons answer where God stays silent. Hmm, curious indeed...

That is exactly how it happened. God waited patiently as I delved into the Hell I was seeking. These were the worst days of my life.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Jensen10
I am not a trusting person by nature, so no. I'd think of the demons offer the same way I think of random guys offering to buy me drinks in bars. No thanks..

Ever wonder where this 'nature' comes from?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Probably experience...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by Belcastro

If it meant the life of one or more of the people I love.....I'm sure I'd try anything.
I do not hold any religious/christian beliefs, I still have to say though," Everything has a price even if you don't immediately know it, so be wary if your intent is anything but selfless and know you are the sacrifice sooner or later, no matter what your belief system is or is not........"

Provocative query..... thx

edit on th282014Fri, 14 Feb 2014 04:30:48 -06000214th28amFri, 14 Feb 2014 04:30:48 -0600 by StormyStars because: 2 words I had wrong enough to be misleading tho coincidental

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

StormyStars
Text Purplereply to post by Belcastro

If it meant the life of one or more of the people I love.....I'm sure I'd try anything.
I do not hold any religious/christian beliefs, I still have to say though," Everything has a price even if you don't immediately know it, so be wary if your intent is anything but selfless and know you are the sacrifice sooner or later, no matter what your belief system is or is not........"

Provocative query..... thx

edit on th282014Fri, 14 Feb 2014 04:30:48 -06000214th28amFri, 14 Feb 2014 04:30:48 -0600 by StormyStars because: 2 words I had wrong enough to be misleading tho coincidental

Agree. Everything has a price.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sure. I'd ask for it to make me into a demon myself.

What makes people assume that the gains have to be temporary (ie while you are alive)? Considering what Christians consider evil, it sounds like it would be more fun to be evil anyways.
edit on 14-2-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Text are they really fallen angels? or perhaps they are the Gods of old and other mysterious religions?
reply to post by Belcastro

Belcastro,

Most people are not aware that most bibles say that the fallen angels are all in hell. According to the 1611 KJV bible and the book of Enoch, fallen angels are not demons nor are they loose upon the earth as evil spirits.

Revelation does tell us that there was a war in heaven --
Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

When most people read this they assume that angels are free spirits that afflict people but that is not true. Look at the words (into the earth).

Isaiah tells us that Lucifer is in hell -- Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

2nd Peter tells that all fallen angels are in hell -- 2Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Then who are these demons that Jesus fought during His ministry if they are all in hell? Well that is where the book of Enoch comes into play. The bible tells that there were giants in those days and that these giants came from the second event of fallen angels. The first group are in hell as the second group of two hundred landed on Mt. Herman in the days of Enosh, not Enoch, and mated with human women. After hundreds of years of breeding the result was the giants which the bible describes are in the days of Noah. Now Enoch tells us that these two hundred fallen angels are also punished and contained in various ways but that the offspring of the angels (the giants) are destroyed in the flood of Noah.

R.H. Charlesworth (The O(ld Testament Pseudepigrapha book 1 - 15:8-12) - translates this as saying that it is the giants spirits (offspring of angels and mortals) which are the demons. These are considered sub humans who are neither angels or seed of Adam. The demons that Jesus fought were the spirit demons of the giants and not fallen angels. All fallen angels are contained till the end times when they are released for a time in preparation for the final battle against God. Then all fallen angels are cast into the lake of fire for eternity.

Then how could Jesus be tempted by Satan if Satan is in hell? There are many Satans. Lucifer was only one of many Satans. The bible does not say which Satan tempted Jesus but it was not Lucifer. Satans are more on the order of a antichrist. There are many antichrists and there are many satans and devils and anyone who is against God is both a antichrist and a satan.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Belcastro
What if a demon possesed you and offered its services to aid you, would you accept the offer?
what if it was no strings attached?

What if demons were misunderstood beings; as in what if the average perception of a demon is all wrong?
are they really fallen angels? or perhaps they are the Gods of old and other mysterious religions?

Lets say if you are an athiest, how do you feel about demonic spirits?
or if you are religious, do you condemn demons?

What if there really are spirits, would you welcome them into your life or would you shun them?

One, a possession is done against one's will. However, I would not accept the offer. There's ALWAYS a catch.

Demons are indeed fallen angels, no misunderstanding there.

I don't need to condemn them, they're already condemned!

No. One would be foolish to think they don't exist, but shunning wouldn't be enough.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've witnessed the "energy beings" treading carefully, and with much weariness.
They are real!
They linger in this world hopeless about contact with the living.
When and if you see them... you'll be astonished to see what they look like. Beautiful creatures of pure energy!
They'll notice you immediately simply because your heart will start thumping uncontrollably.
That is how they know you're witnessing them.
The reaction they give toward the vibration will leave you astounded.
I have never been impressed by mortals and their craft... but to see the energy beings is Damn right awesome.

BUT!... A word to the wise... "Do Not Attempt To Engage Them!"
They are fearful creatures and they possess true energy which may cause great harm to the flesh.

Love the life you live because when it's time to die... you may find yourself living eternity in complete unknown with much weariness.

I am Pinocchio! And this is no lie!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Accept help from a Demon? Its not us who needs the most help, its them. They need some karmic counseling. Christians are so cruel to cast them right back into hell, but thats harsh discrimination. What they need is a professional counseler who will work them back up the karmic ladder so that they can be reborn on Earth to the lowest ebb of society (from their viewpoint a higher plane). And then it requires more counseling efforts from there. Otherwise they stay stuck for Billions of years.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Belcastro
What if a demon possesed you and offered its services to aid you, would you accept the offer?

No.
See that word - possessed? That means you hand over control of yourself to something else.

There are ALWAYS strings attached.
They aren't misunderstood at all. They are EVIL.
I've had a few run ins at different times with some. They are pure HATE.

edit on 3/16/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If a demon appeared to me it would confirm supernatural forces were real.. and therefore
I would tell it to # off..

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Belcastro

What if demons were misunderstood beings; as in what if the average perception of a demon is all wrong?
are they really fallen angels? or perhaps they are the Gods of old and other mysterious religions?

Demon is simply another word for nephil spirit, ghost, ancestral guardian, eternally damned, djinn.

As everyones body is sinful (contaminated human DNA with fallen angelic DNA) then everyone has a proportion of nephilim blood in them.

This means that everyone will become a demon on the day their physical body dies unless of course they repent in the name of Jesus Christ. When they repent their DNA is purified and their name is written back into the Book of Life. Demons are not fallen angels.

i am a demon who has witnessed the four hells and have relayed the truth to ATSers now for 2 years from a repented fallen angel (seraph).

After all this time, no one is interested in what is coming and what it truly feels like in either of the four hells, Tartarus, Hades, Sheol and of course the Lake of Fire.

So there is no point in asking because no one is interested.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

By what translation do you speak "Tartarus?"...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Pinocchio

By what translation do you speak "Tartarus?"...

Not quite sure what you are asking, but here goes....
i speak of Tartarus as the prison for the fallen angels, the rephaim (giants/djinn/titans) and other negative entities.

The Summerian legend (thousands of years ago when giants roamed the lands) of a person named Gilgamesh has a reference to walking through Tartarus. It is a short story on Youtube.

www.youtube.com...
The story mentions the following:

House of Dust
Shadows of Ancestors
Nether world
Dead dwell
Drinking dirt
Everlasting darkness
House of darkness
Total darkness
Wear feathers (the rephaim).
A lock that is constantly covered in thick dust.

Note the rephaim are seen as ravens and crows hence their arms are black feathers. In myth the crow is often the 'bringer of death'.

The story describes everything as dark, dusty and black where the words fear, despair and misery take real form and literally grind a person's body down into the razor sharp skin flake dust. It is very close to what i witnessed.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If on the understanding I in some way gained special powers that if on occasion I could basicaly just abuse these mad powers to my own ends now and again, then yes, more than defiantly, pretty much 100% positive about that, mad powers would be cool.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Would I accept help from a Demon? Yup.... Depending on circumstance, yes. Just as I'd take the opportunity, if it just dropped in my lap somehow, to time travel back to the mid 1930's to erase a certain little cretin from Europe's future misery, even if it meant a suicide bomb to accomplish the task.

I'd also know, equally in either case, I was giving up all I am, all I've ever been and all I'd have ever remembered beyond this life, by making that choice. Who knows what circumstances could come though? Who might be worth saving..even at that high a personal cost?

Never is a big big word.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

TY... I found that somewhat interesting.
I asked because I am spanish... and in spanish tartarus is a word which simply translates as torture.

Hence... the idea gifted to the spanish is a place wherein folk(s) are tortured to death.
Its design was/is to break the spirit of individuals who last recourse is a salvation offered by their respective god(s).
They have done evil and/or been unrelenting in their ways... despite attempts to sway them to do good.

In other matters "Hades" is somewhat of a joke...
Hades is a word in spanish which simply translates as "A Dios"...
It means "To God"... but it is not used in that context. Its primary context is good bye.
Thus the joke is good bye... but with the mention of god... it reads as a very cruel joke insinuating farewell and good riddins.
That is wherein a mortal is awakened to the horror of hell and all its aspects.

Kind of a sad thing... but not all people are bad... so it makes for a funny thought.

Greek pantheons, in spanish, are each accounted for with words that reveal the finite mysteries of the attempted lesson.

For Example: The Demi-God "Heracles" is/has been pronounced through the english language as mainly heracles... BUT... But the name is triple compound.
The real name in spanish is: He = pronounced Oh... Rac = pronounced Rex... Les = pronounced Lex.

The name is: O'Rex'Lex which means: Great King Law
Lex is Law
Rex is King
O is great...

He battles against "Eurystheus Of Tyrins And Micynae"

That also is read in spanish as "Eres Deus De Tyrannos Y Mi Segna"
It means: Is God Of Tyrants And My Signs...

The two struggle for the overthrow of one another and further combine the rite of passage in which it is done.

The term 12 step program and AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) is the variation of it... but in the comical sense of it... As in Adios!

The real 12 step program is the 12 labors of Heracles and AA (due to his drunken rage) is titled Ancient Y Acceptado... = Acient & Accepted.

The spanish folk pride themselves in the revelations of the greeks.
It is a bad habbit on their part... but mostly for selfish reasons.
They look forward to being labeled as not superstitious.

I, myself, do not dabble in that pride... as i know few who are down trodden by their evil ways.
It sad to grow up and find out that the people you onced revered as children are now dead or in prison or in a hell all their own with no chance of salvation.

But to you i lend the rationale of spain and the funnies of greece.

I once told my god in confiedence that instead of relying heavily on Christ.... I would lend myself to the ways of the greeks. It was offensive to him... but rewarding to no avail.
I gained nothing... but many were lost in the tried by the hell fires of my lord... who took it upon himself to lure unsuspecting foes in unto the hands of the greeks. Yay To That!
My faith in greece rivaled that of my foes whos faith was shattered by the idea of a warring faction of greeks. Turns out it was their time for adios...

They, my foes, had not grand belief system is their god.

Note: as you progress in your studies.... do well for yourself by noting that what god considers strange in this world... is the worship of strange gods. What in fact makes a strange god is someone who inevitably succumbs to the aged and ancient and accepted art of "Swallowing Spit!"
Many may pride their glory in a god-father... whilst he furthers himself in that pride... but your personal achievement(s) can/will deter him from his world of folly.

In masonry... this is known as "Fellow Craft!"
It is the craft of the mind and the body completely disagreeing with the idea/spirit of the entity.
Very funny thing and very adios like.
Spit... has a place in renown of things...

Also... If I May... Know this...

Heracles had five advantges...
1) Bronze Sword= Index (Pointer) Finger...
2) Poison Arrows= Truth And Word Of Mouth...
3) Wooden Club= (Bite) Thumb And/Or Arm Raised w/Fist... (A little hard to describe)
4) The Stomp= Putting His Foot Down...
5) Impervious Lion's Skin= Yellow/Red (Colors Of The King)...

His Friend Iolaus = Yo Lo Uso! meaning "I Use Him!"

In Tarot... You need learn two lessons... 0 and 12.
0 = Dont Turn Your Back On A True Friend (Tarot = The Fool)...
12 = Put Your Foot Down And Raise Up [To] Arm(s) (The Hanged Man)...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Heck NO ! I don't need to invite trouble... it already has a way to find me.
Sounds to me like your looking for it. T R O U B L E

Seriously... absolutely not !

Gee... why are you asking... did you get yourself into a snafu ?

leolady

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join