It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you accept help from a Demon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What if a demon possesed you and offered its services to aid you, would you accept the offer?
what if it was no strings attached?

What if demons were misunderstood beings; as in what if the average perception of a demon is all wrong?
are they really fallen angels? or perhaps they are the Gods of old and other mysterious religions?

Lets say if you are an athiest, how do you feel about demonic spirits?
or if you are religious, do you condemn demons?

What if there really are spirits, would you welcome them into your life or would you shun them?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

No stings attached? Sure why not. Even with strings attached I think would go for it.
Life fast die young

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

No spirit has caused as much wanton destruction as the malevolent spirit observed within the machinations of the human race. However much I may ever fear demons, I fear the human species much more.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
What if, what if, what if...well, what if you're wrong? I wouldn't trust a demon myself.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
HELL YAH, IF SAID DEMON WOULD GIVE ME A BILLION IN YEN NOT US FUNDS AND IMMORTALITY AND A STAR TREK STYLE SPACECRAFT TO JOYRIDE AROUND THE UNIVERSE IN...................THATS ALL I NEED.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Awfully tempting at the moment the way things are going.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Belcastro
What if a demon possesed you and offered its services to aid you, would you accept the offer?
what if it was no strings attached?
[/quote

Ummm...No, because the act of possesion itself is definitely an attached string, for making one a demonic puppet. If an atheist conversed with a demon, would not that mean God could exist as well? I believe people see what they want to see or believe can be seen. Demons are personifications of the mind and its projections. Very real, as real as you want them to be, or God for that matter, or angels. If you do not believe in either, you will not see, hear, or be witness in any form to either, or anything really. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
In a heartbeat.

Edited:

I'm an atheist as far as religions go, but I often think that if there were anything to these abrahamic religions, they've been deluded into worshiping the one they call the Great Deceiver.
edit on 21u5409pmb14America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Demons are real, and they're not nice at all. I know from experience, so no, i would not even acknowlegde its presence.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is often the subject of endless fascination in fiction and film. And if I remember the way it goes, it's always the silly human who thinks he or she is clever enough to make sure that any agreement with the demonic is ironclad and firmly in his or her favor, and there is almost always something that has been overlooked that leads to lots of sorrow and woe for pretty much everyone involved.

I am not so arrogant as to think that I could ever outsmart anything that's been around as long as the known universe and maybe even longer.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Demons seem a little cranky, just like some people I know. There are good beings around to help you if you do good things, it's better than having a demon who you can never seem to satisfy inside you. I'm not cutting them down, they have their purpose, I just don't especially like hanging around crabby individuals. I don't like to be roped into doing what others want me to do because they have something on me either. I know people who do things like that. I especially dislike when they say that everyone lies, what is the difference...... trying to make you start lying so they can get something over you. These people try to make you just like them, deceivers and tricksters. I try not to let them influence me into doing anything my conscience doesn't like.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If one presented itself to me why not. Worth the perks of having a demon to lend me a hand when other people won't have one. It'd be kind of cool to have a demon friend.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Pretty sure demons wouldnt converse to a human in any language, it would feel your weakness and present a situation where it knows you can be tempted to take up its offer and shun the right decision thus placing you in its sphere of control, ie a demon telling you to kill someone for a million you'd say no as the police would still catch you, place a suitcase containing a million next to a dying person you find in a car crash, and some people would fall for it take the case and leave the person to die.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by goodison3

Call 911 and wait until they arrive, then walk away with the case. You make a terrible demon. And you can take that as a compliment.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

what experience have you had? were you possessed?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Do yourselves a favor--if you ever find yourself confronted with a demon, the word NO is your friend. It requires your permission to affect you... and honestly, I wouldn't even bother listening to a word it says. All they do is lie.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Call 911 and wait until they arrive, then walk away with the case. You make a terrible demon. And you can take that as a compliment.

What if they ask me why i'm stood next to a car crash with a briefcase?. I'd then be forced to lie which still gives the demon a bit of a victory over me. I would make a terrible demon yes they never bother with me unless "personal demons" count in that case i'm infested!!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

As a Christian, I believe the permanent indwelling of the Holy Spirit immunizes me from possession, but I have experienced: sleep paralysis and strangulation, unsolisited removal from my body, verbal mocking, explosive sounds and light in my room at night, and the same harrassment happens to my family members and some friends.

I do know someone who became possessed after practicing merkaba meditations. He assaulted a police officer and they had to call the SWAT to restrain him. They sent him to an institution, so I dont think he benefitted from the overall experience.

edit on 6-2-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: replied to wrong person

edit on 6-2-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I would reply No and I'll rebuke it in the Name of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

I'm protected like yourself (i've worked with the illuminati, been to 2 wars without a scratch) so yes i know what you mean. Its important we remember that we have free will to make our own choices and when we make the wrong ones we dont place blame on other people, entitys etc. Were constantly tested in life by both sides, like myself you seem grounded by your faith not untouchable but carry yourself with a slight air of invincibility (i know i do). I'm given signs on a daily basis to cement the fact he watches me all are personal to me but some have gone beyond subtle and included other people who've been left gob smacked. I feel for the ones who dont know the truth and wish they could see the world as i do unfortunately that includes my own close family!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join