It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source: Obama offers to stay away from some Senate races

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama has told Senate Democrats that he's willing to stay away from election battles where his presence would not be helpful, a Democratic source said -- an apparent nod to his poll numbers.

www.cnn.com...

What Mr. 'President' ?

Why whatever for would you 'stay away' ?

Republicans are highlighting such instances as proof that Obama is toxic for vulnerable Democrats in red or purple states.

I wouldn't get too 'excited' there Republicans your snip stinks too.

Sources at the meeting said Obama assured Democrats that maintaining control of the Senate is his top priority this year.

Yeah I am sure it is. The Democrats surely do miss that trifecta of government gone wild.

Gonna be interesting to see how the midterms play out, but really doesn't make a difference.

We're screwed either way.
edit on 6-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It Really dosen't Matter if Obamanation stays away or not , the Dems will be CRUSHED come Nov. 2014 ........ A United " Middle Class " has Had Enough of their Sheite.....
edit on 6-2-2014 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Personally, I think he should take his phone and his pen and get out of DC.

He'll do less damage that way.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by neo96

It Really dosen't Matter if Obamanation stays away or not , the Dems will be CRUSHED come Nov. 2014 ........ A United " Middle Class " has Had Enough of their Sheite.....

If the Republicans were playing the long game they would be better suited staying where they currently are.

Then in 2016 crush them taking the 3.

Republicans take the Senate they will screw it up.

That's a given.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by neo96

Personally, I think he should take his phone and his pen and get out of DC.

He'll do less damage that way.

If only!.

IF ONLY!.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by neo96

It doesn't matter anyway, Republicans or Democrats, they all work for the same "boss." Voting simply provides the illusion that you matter and you're doing something. It is a shame you can't bring in someone who puts term limits on senators and congressmen with a clause that says, "no excuses, if you screw da people, you done get hung."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I Will Never Vote for a Rhino/NeoCon Ever Again . The House and Senate Need to Be Cleansed of the Numerous Corrupt Career Politicians and replaced with Men and Women of Moral Integrity . Eventually a Third Major Political Party will come about from the Disenfranchised Middle Class Voters who have been Beaten Down by the Commie Democrats and the Special Interests Republicans these last 5 Decades . It will start with States Rights , then making it's way to the Courts until Constitutionl Law is recognized as the Law of this Land AGAIN .

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm really hoping the republicans take the senate and keep the house in the mid-terms. Not because the democrats are any worse but because I really, really want to see the house begin impeachment proceeding and have the senate convict. Oh please let this happen.

Really don't care if Biden becomes POTUS either, they can impeach him too. Oh such are dreams made of.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The trouble with this presidency is that America got stuck with not one but two self-serving prima donnas, Michelle and Barack. Don't worry though, we're going to wake-up one morning and the bad dream will be over.

edit on 6-2-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

seasoul
The trouble with this presidency is that America got stuck with not one but two self-serving prima donnas, Michelle and Barack. Don't worry though, we're going to wake-up one morning and the bad dream will be over.

edit on 6-2-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

Yes....
But what nightmare will follow?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Sounds like George W. Bush gave Obama a prep talk.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Why would he do that? According to him, he's doing a great job. Yeah right. Maybe if he's that much of a drag even on Democrat campaigns, he should take a hint from that and reverse his political course? Or would that make too much sense?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
speaking as an outsider, im beginning to think that bush is the lesser of two evils. our government in the U.K isn't much better, but I 100% feel for U.S citizens, obama doesn't give a #, as long as he's in the limelight, he acts like a attention seeking little girl in a school play!!, the sooner you get rid of him, the better you all will be.

top topics

join