My friend and Her Sister Both Had Miscarriage After Flu Shot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

yamammasamonkey
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Ignorance, fearmongerers and lawyers is where this horsepucky comes from.

ok

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Let's continue with another stat...only this statistic is personally confirmed...and mind you I am not a good story teller.

My best friend had a one year old, ready for his 3rd round of vaccinations..I had been advising him on the dangers of multiple vaccinations and vaccinations while the child is ill, teething or running a fever...

During this time he was concerned about his large family,and some members showing symptoms of the flu, and the upcoming family holiday party.....Understanding his one year old, had also flu symptoms and a slight fever for the second day in a row. the next day, was his doctors appointment for the 3rd round and he wanted to add in a flu shot..thinking this would protect his child against further outbreak of the flu , from family members who were already sick..I advised him against..

He went ahead and proceeded with the vaccinations and the flu shot..that night his fever increased, along with swollen area around the penetration area..still showing signs of flu symptoms the next day,fever, sneezing, coughing ,runny nose..

Here is when it turns for the worst..A family member(cousin) and his wife arrived in town that day and visited..After visiting for most of the day, they checked into their hotel..mind you this was a healthy 24 year old male and his wife..

Within 36 hours,before the big family dinner, the 24 year old came down with severe flu symptoms and had to be hospitalized...WIthin 24 hours he had passed away...the final diagnose, meningitis....

I understand what the CDC and doctors say what is possible and what is not possible with vaccinations and safety....but you can make your own conclusions where he contracted the meningitis from..especially since he was not in close contact with anyone else the following day.

Also the 1 year old never recovered..After that night they noticed a great change in their first born...most notable the right eye became lazy..and yes, 2 years later the boy has been diagnosed with autism..

Go ahead nay sayers, listen to the "stats", listen to the CDC, listen to the drug company's recommendations, listen to the MONEY MAKERS....Rely on some agency, government to tell you what is right and what is wrong...think of it this way, if vaccinations do have some potential side affects..do you really think we would be told...think of the countless lawsuits...continue to be sleepy sheeples and believe everyone has you or your child's best interest...
edit on 10-2-2014 by nitetrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

nitetrain
Let's continue with another stat...only this statistic is personally confirmed...and mind you I am not a good story teller.

My best friend had a one year old, ready for his 3rd round of vaccinations..I had been advising him on the dangers of multiple vaccinations and vaccinations while the child is ill, teething or running a fever...

During this time he was concerned about his large family,and some members showing symptoms of the flu, and the upcoming family holiday party.....Understanding his one year old, had also flu symptoms and a slight fever for the second day in a row. the next day, was his doctors appointment for the 3rd round and he wanted to add in a flu shot..thinking this would protect his child against further outbreak of the flu , from family members who were already sick..I advised him against..

He went ahead and proceeded with the vaccinations and the flu shot..that night his fever increased, along with swollen area around the penetration area..still showing signs of flu symptoms the next day,fever, sneezing, coughing ,runny nose..

Here is when it turns for the worst..A family member(cousin) and his wife arrived in town that day and visited..After visiting for most of the day, they checked into their hotel..mind you this was a healthy 24 year old male and his wife..

Within 36 hours,before the big family dinner, the 24 year old came down with severe flu symptoms and had to be hospitalized...WIthin 24 hours he had passed away...the final diagnose, meningitis....

I understand what the CDC and doctors say what is possible and what is not possible with vaccinations and safety....but you can make your own conclusions where he contracted the meningitis from..especially since he was not in close contact with anyone else the following day.

Also the 1 year old never recovered..After that night they noticed a great change in their first born...most notable the right eye became lazy..and yes, 2 years later the boy has been diagnosed with autism..

Go ahead nay sayers, listen to the "stats", listen to the CDC, listen to the drug company's recommendations, listen to the MONEY MAKERS....Rely on some agency, government to tell you what is right and what is wrong...think of it this way, if vaccinations do have some potential side affects..do you really think we would be told...think of the countless lawsuits...continue to be sleepy sheeples and believe everyone has you or your child's best interest...

wow....thanks for sharing....I can't believe what that family has gone through....

again.....wow

and it isn't like this is a rare story.....this is what drives me crazy. Stories like ours are everywhere and yet "statistics" say, or "doctors" say or "CDC" says....and that somehow trumps all the real life experiences that are happening out there.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yes, if you ever want the truth in anything ,talk to the ones that have lived the experience....
Go to forums and find family's with autistic children..
They have the truth,they have the real stats..

I have already heard from 7 different family's with children who have autism..
Met them while they were giving their children HBO treatments....
My mind has heard and seen enough..

Also we were trying for our 3rd child, wife is 42..yes odds were against us..
but she also received the flu shot during her first trimester, this past December.
she is a nurse and her options were limited and stubborness had a role..mis-carriage also..
I doubt, I will try again, little guys and gals have no fighting chances anymore..

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nitetrain

Working in my family's doctors office ( been opened since 1968 and is still open), and currently attending medical school, we have never had a family that had any such reaction that resulted in an autism case. That's a lot of flu vaccines given every year and 0 autism cases. Oddly, my brothers stepson has lived an ultra "green" lifestyle (no vacs, still breast fed, now 2) and he is showing signs of autism.

In my opinion the flu vaccine saves lives.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I can not believe you guys would think that a company like Merc would lie to the public for profit. Everyone knows that for profit corporations are in business to only break even and to use their funds to help humanity. To really think that a company would only think about profit is being short sided. Big drug companies are not here to make money, their CEO's work for 1penny just like Steve Jobs did, they poor all of their money into helping people. They do double blind studies on everything they sell.

OH wait.... No I meant the opposite of what I said. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

EnderMEM

Working in my family's doctors office ( been opened since 1968 and is still open), and currently attending medical school, we have never had a family that had any such reaction that resulted in an autism case. That's a lot of flu vaccines given every year and 0 autism cases. Oddly, my brothers stepson has lived an ultra "green" lifestyle (no vacs, still breast fed, now 2) and he is showing signs of autism.

Maybe just maybe, your family is smart. And they advise against giving vaccinations when a child is sick and fever..Maybe your family office takes precautions like shaking the vials for the appropriate amount of time..

you see, vaccinations obviously does not affect every kid in the whole wide world...we can agree with that right..but for some reason certain children are affected..Maybe the ones that are affected, have low immune systems, maybe they are at different development stages (different autism statistics among boys and girls)..Maybe, as I am sure the dead truth guy has said, some children have #y environmental factors, for sure these kids will have weakened immune systems..all kids are not the same, they are not raised the same, parents make different choices..

I am sorry, some how I don't believe you personally can account for every child that has walked through your family doctors doors...your brothers stepson...was the stepson raised by your brother since birth and/or conception...

Everyone has their own disputed cases that can be added to this subject...the evidence is not overwhelming on either side, otherwise the case would be solved...to many different variables....but go ahead, due a study, let a certain amount of infants get a toxic concoction of drugs while they are sick,teething, or fever..with a low immune system...And show me the results...then compare to healthy infants who gets vaccinations...then let's compare...who would be stupid enough to do this study...

Besides you already have insinuated that I am totally against vaccinations, without asking my opinion. I was just stating personal experience, that was undeniable..I have heard first hand accounts..how many family's with autistic children have you discussed the issue with?.. If you may ask, my opinion, well, you figure it out..i am not here to change anyone's mind or debate..i am just given my personal experience. And giving you a few hints, since you came after me, with blazing guns, with your evidence...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

EnderMEM

you and your family have never seen a kid with autism?....since 1968?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I understand that people are convinced that autism like disorders are increasing at rapid rates in this country, and they fear that this is a result from Thimerasol. I do believe that the rise of autism incidence is the result of an ever expanding spectrum, which now included "disorders" that many people hadn't equated with autism disorder previously.

As far as the link to Thimerasol: the journal of preventative med did a study taking into account vaccines that use Thimerasol and the rates of autism in 3 different countries. As many of you expected autism rates rose; however in 2 countries studied the autism rates rose even as they phased our thimerasol from their vaccines. This shows me that Thimerasol is not to blame for autism, yet I would be sure that the incidence is increasing based on the widening spectrum.

No, in the office we've had very few cases we would even put on the spectrum. The few cases we've had were low spectrum and didn't require any therapies (as recommended by psychiatrists specializing in the disorder, we obviously refer out and recieve follow up reports).

My brothers stepson, yes, since 6months pregnant forward he was there. The child has had 0 vaccinations and has been breast fed, and is still breast fed. He is now 2 years of age and nonverbal (except for the word"no"). He has not been placed on the spectrum, nor will he be for another little while.

I'm sorry for all the miscarriages that have happened to all on this topic. My heart goes out to you, and I wish you all the best of luck in starting and expanding your families. I hope you never get discouraged by these set backs.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

EnderMEM

I understand that people are convinced that autism like disorders are increasing at rapid rates in this country, and they fear that this is a result from Thimerasol. I do believe that the rise of autism incidence is the result of an ever expanding spectrum, which now included "disorders" that many people hadn't equated with autism disorder previously.

As far as the link to Thimerasol: the journal of preventative med did a study taking into account vaccines that use Thimerasol and the rates of autism in 3 different countries. As many of you expected autism rates rose; however in 2 countries studied the autism rates rose even as they phased our thimerasol from their vaccines. This shows me that Thimerasol is not to blame for autism, yet I would be sure that the incidence is increasing based on the widening spectrum.

No, in the office we've had very few cases we would even put on the spectrum. The few cases we've had were low spectrum and didn't require any therapies (as recommended by psychiatrists specializing in the disorder, we obviously refer out and recieve follow up reports).

My brothers stepson, yes, since 6months pregnant forward he was there. The child has had 0 vaccinations and has been breast fed, and is still breast fed. He is now 2 years of age and nonverbal (except for the word"no"). He has not been placed on the spectrum, nor will he be for another little while.

I'm sorry for all the miscarriages that have happened to all on this topic. My heart goes out to you, and I wish you all the best of luck in starting and expanding your families. I hope you never get discouraged by these set backs.

I feel this is going to come off as sarcastic or mean spirited but I assure it is neither.

This is an amazing story because the CDC states that an average of 1 in 88 children (as a whole) have autism and 1 in 54 boys.

If you only saw or heard of one or two in 35 years.....either your practice only handles geriatrics or your town needs to be studied for it's low autism rate. Do you live in Amish country or something like that.....as this is the only place I know where autism numbers are non-existent?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EnderMEM

I am not sure if you have heard about epigenetics. If you work in the medical profession this may be of interest to you and your colleagues:

A ghost in your genes: BBC Documentary - Epigenetics

Our community has long asserted our children were not genetically pre-determined to get autism. If autism was purely a genetic problem then the numbers should be 1 in 100 from here until the dawn of time. The autistic should be part of our culture, the stories we tell, the very fabric of our society. But they’re not. Instead we have stories about the tidal wave of adults with autism we can expect in the next few years and how poorly prepared we are for them. Nobody saw this problem until it was first described in the 1940s. From that time it’s gone from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 100. With that rate of increase, can it be long until it goes to 1 in 10? We need to find answers.

And let’s be clear about it. Most of us saw a change after a vaccination, a procedure which has become more common since our generation (10 vaccinations in the 1980’s before the age of 5 to 36 vaccinations under the current schedule) and has been administered at earlier ages.

Many of the far-sighted researchers and physicians in autism have been talking about DNA methylation for years. These concerns have finally begun to enter the mainstream conversation.

Science is showing that a change in eating patterns can have consequences that reach down the generations. Peanut oil in baby lotions might be behind the amazing rise in peanut allergies. A drug administered to a fly affects thirteen succeeding generations. What has the increased vaccination schedule done to our children? What might a single vaccination do to the genome of a child, or even an adult?

These are reasonable questions and I’m glad a magazine like TIME is coming close to asking them. That’s what science is about. Asking the right questions and getting meaningful answers which can help people. This needs to happen in autism.

Source

Permanent changes in brain genes may not be so permanent after all (Published January 27, 2014)

In normal development, all cells turn off genes they don’t need, often by attaching a chemical methyl group to the DNA, a process called methylation. Historically, scientists believed methyl groups could only stick to a particular DNA sequence: a cytosine followed by a guanine, called CpG. But in recent years, they have been found on other sequences, and so-called non-CpG methylation has been found in stem cells, and in neurons in the brain.
Source

edit on 11-2-2014 by lonewolf2 because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-2-2014 by lonewolf2 because: sorting url

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

lonewolf2

Science is showing that a change in eating patterns can have consequences that reach down the generations. Peanut oil in baby lotions might be behind the amazing rise in peanut allergies. A drug administered to a fly affects thirteen succeeding generations. What has the increased vaccination schedule done to our children? What might a single vaccination do to the genome of a child, or even an adult?

Hmm, well further to peanut allergies, which is another complete "mystery" that simply did NOT exist before, my thought is it's probably not the baby oil. It's probably the fact that peanut oil has been used in vaccines. My 1980, it was the preferred excipient. By then, peanut allergies were already becoming more common, but it was in the late 80s, early 90s that they totally exploded. What I always found interesting was when my nephew who lived in Mexico was visiting during that time he said, "there's got to be something wrong. We have no peanut allergies in Mexico, it must be something over here."

Well he was right, by the late 80s, early 90s, that was when the vaccine mandate for kids when up to 68. And that's when peanut allergies exploded. It's really VERY simple: if you get a foreign protein in your bloodstream, your body will red flag it = allergy. What was happening in Mexico? They didn't have that vaccine mandate yet. Yes, that was the difference. I really don't know how much more obvious something can be.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

EnderMEM

I feel this is going to come off as sarcastic or mean spirited but I assure it is neither.

This is an amazing story because the CDC states that an average of 1 in 88 children (as a whole) have autism and 1 in 54 boys.

If you only saw or heard of one or two in 35 years.....either your practice only handles geriatrics or your town needs to be studied for it's low autism rate. Do you live in Amish country or something like that.....as this is the only place I know where autism numbers are non-existent?

Amish do in fact get autism.
Maybe not as much as the general population but since they keep themselves to themselves from a genetic point of view (if you see what I mean) then that's hardly surprising.

web.archive.org...://www.medpagetoday.com/Neurology/Seizures/tb/2954

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

EnderMEM

Maybe not as much as the general population but since they keep themselves to themselves from a genetic point of view (if you see what I mean) then that's hardly surprising.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Pardon?

UxoriousMagnus

EnderMEM

no....actually they don't

People outside the alternative health community are often confused by the lack of autism in the Amish people. The Amish do not experience autism, or most of the other learning disabilities that plague our technological society. They live in a society that consists of outdated technologies and ideals, at least by contemporary standards.

When the Amish are simply left alone, to live free of chemical toxins found in our medicines and foods, they are not plagued with diseases, learning disabilities, or autism. They are categorically more intelligent, with the exception of advanced (college-level) writing skills, which is explainable by the fact that English is not their primary language. Could it be those same Amish ‘super genes’ at work again? Society could learn greatly from their example, if we would only stop poisoning ourselves, and our children on a routine basis.

link: www.southmilwaukeenow.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The article linked below is a non pharma paid study that exams this very topic. I think all who have participated in this conversation should read it! I hope that all who read this don't dismiss it. The New England journal of medicine is a very reputable journal.

www.nejm.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

EnderMEM
The article linked below is a non pharma paid study that exams this very topic. I think all who have participated in this conversation should read it! I hope that all who read this don't dismiss it. The New England journal of medicine is a very reputable journal.

www.nejm.org...

From your article:

The real impact of biases could not be determined for about 70% of the included studies (e.g. insufficient reporting details, very different scores among the items evaluated). About 20% of the included studies (mainly cohorts) had a high risk of bias. Just under 10% had good methodological quality

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...;jsessionid=C3338E5A712572B25B8DD2DBABB3353B.f02t01

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

SunnyDee

EnderMEM

www.nejm.org...

From your article:

The real impact of biases could not be determined for about 70% of the included studies (e.g. insufficient reporting details, very different scores among the items evaluated). About 20% of the included studies (mainly cohorts) had a high risk of bias. Just under 10% had good methodological quality

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...;jsessionid=C3338E5A712572B25B8DD2DBABB3353B.f02t01

The original study and the one you've cited aren't related though.
The NEJM one is a Norwegian study.
The one you cited is North American.
They also have very different study criteria.
I really don't understand why you've posted it as it's completely irrelevant.

However, you may also notice on the article you posted that out of a total of 138 studies, only 41 were funded by industry.
Puts a spanner in the works for the usual conspiracy myth eh?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

The NEJM article's first article of reference out of 27 of them is this one. I didn't bother to read all 26 other articles of reference. Nice try though, trying to make it sound like this had no bearing on the article posted.

And really my only point in posting this relevant piece of study material is in fact, that the researchers came to the conclusion that most of the material was biased or skewed. Does it really matter that its a North American study rather than a Norwegian study as you say? Why don't you just address the quote? And if one very large study is in the researchers opinions, 90% biased, what does that say for other studies of similar structure?

You try so very hard to fight for the medical field. If you were here to discuss and learn other ideas you wouldn't fight so hard, it makes you appear as though you have an agenda. It is also very strange to go to your ATS posts and see that the only thing you post about is in the medical field.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

SunnyDee
reply to post by Pardon?

The NEJM article's first article of reference out of 27 of them is this one. I didn't bother to read all 26 other articles of reference. Nice try though, trying to make it sound like this had no bearing on the article posted.

And really my only point in posting this relevant piece of study material is in fact, that the researchers came to the conclusion that most of the material was biased or skewed. Does it really matter that its a North American study rather than a Norwegian study as you say? Why don't you just address the quote? And if one very large study is in the researchers opinions, 90% biased, what does that say for other studies of similar structure?

You try so very hard to fight for the medical field. If you were here to discuss and learn other ideas you wouldn't fight so hard, it makes you appear as though you have an agenda. It is also very strange to go to your ATS posts and see that the only thing you post about is in the medical field.

It's an article of reference, it bears no relation to the study's results nor conclusions.
Read the study itself and see where and why it is used as reference.
Then you might understand why I've dismissed it.

I've worked and studied in the medical field for a very long time and one thing I can't stand is b/s being used to discredit aspects of it.
If it's legitimate then fine, fire away. Everyone needs a kick up the arse from time to time.
But when it's fabricated or twisted to misinform people and can have serious consequences I find it difficult not to intervene.
If that's an agenda then fine.
If you don't like that then that's your problem, not mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join