It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend and Her Sister Both Had Miscarriage After Flu Shot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

thedeadtruth
Sorry to hear of the loss.

Most of my friends lost their first pregnancy quite early on. And it is in fact suspected the fetus is rejected by the bodies own immune system.

For most Woman throughout history ( before accurate pregnancy tests where invented ). This occurrence manifested as missing a period. Then after 2 months having a heavy bleed with a mass.

Second time around has a higher success rate.

The fact that the woman's own immune system causes a miscarriage pretty well SAYS that a flu shot, designed for immunity could EASILY trigger the immune system to cause a miscarriage. Even greater reason not to have a flu shot if pregnant.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

lovebeck
I am sorry for your friends' loss. I truly am. However, the flu has been no joke this season. Many people, mainly 30-40 year olds, have been admitted in to the ICU on ventilators due to respiratory failure. Many people in the same age group have also died from the flu this year.

I don't buy into the whole vaccination conspiracy, but I do know that there is solid evidence of diseases reemerging due to the trend of not vaccinating. Especially pertussis. I've seen and cared for several children since the fall and even know a few adults who came down with it.

World Health Organization's Views Regarding Vaccinations:

I got whooping cough, as did my daughter. Guess what? We were both CURRENT on our vaccines, as were approximately 80% of the people in Washington State that came down with it that year. Meanwhile, my husband and son did NOT get it...both were past-due on boosters.

The current DPT is NOT working against the strain out there. Yet, they continue to push it. Perfect example of $ vs risk.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Just to clarify my position on this general topic..

I do not lump all vacs in together.

My personal opinion is most flu vacs are nothing more than BS marketing. Like a lot of marketers they use " research" to back up a product and inform you, you need it.

The academics we expect to protect us, are corrupt through desperation of needing the next grant / study. So only tell part truths.

Eg..... The global climate / environment is shifting so rapidly at present. No good predictions can be made even about bacterial infections. Let alone virus mutations. I have already seen stuff this year that is plain terrifying.

But denying ignorance is not just about seeing these "products" for what they are. But also distinguishing them from Vacs that we refuse at our own peril.

The real enemy are those who would blur the lines for a buck.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

The majority of adults don't get a DPT booster, unless of course they step on a nail, or something like that. I got a booster a little over four years ago due to work and was exposed to it several times this past fall and I didn't catch it.

Just to be clear, do you feel you and your daughter came down with Pertussis because you were, as you say, current on your vaccinations?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

thebtheb

UxoriousMagnus

HelenConway

I resisted having the flu shot for many years. However last year I was really ill with the flu. This year I succumbed and very nervously presented myself for the shot.

I had no side effects and am very glad I had it - no flu so far and had the injection in November,

I am very glad to hear that you have had no flu this year.

I must admit....I haven't had the flu or the shot for as long as I can remember.

The thing is, that if you do get the flu, this is your body's TRAINING to avoid other flus in the future. It's its own type of vaccination. It builds up and exercises your immune system. Chances are that if you get the flu one year, you probably won't get it the next, or if you, it will be relatively mild.

exactly right...but big pharma wants to play god (and make loads of money)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Just read this article that was written today regarding how hard the flu is hitting young adults and obese individuals this season.

Young Adults & Obese Hardest Hit By This Year's Flu...

Here's my PSA: Regardless of how you feel about vaccinations the most important thing ANYONE can do in order to prevent and stop the spread of disease is to practice awesome hand hygiene. I really think people forget about this very important but easy thing that they can do in order to protect themselves. Also, teach your kids to practice good hand hygiene when they are kids. It'll definitely help keep them out of the doctors office!

Wash them when you get home, after using the restroom, before you eat, go to bed, etc. if you are out and about you can use the alcohol based waterless hand sanitizers. If your caring for someone who is ill with a diarrhea type illness, use plenty of soap and water as the waterless hand sanitizer don't always kill the bugs that cause those illnesses.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am six months pregnant. I have never been asked if I wanted a flu shot. Here they are free, anyways, so some years I get it, some years I don't. I've never had any side effects.

I debated whether or not to get one this year. I have had 2 miscarriages before this pregnancy but the only reason I chose not to get it this year, was because I have OCD and I do not ever put anything into my mouth without washing my hands properly. I even wash the outside of plastic packaging sometimes if I feel it is contaminated.
I never get the flu unless my husband gets it first. And he rarely gets it.

The only reason pregnant women are encouraged to get the flu shot is because the fetus can be very much affected by getting a fever, especially in the first trimester. If a pregnant women has a fever, she will be admitted to hospital and be monitored, which could be why there are "so many" pregnant women in the hospital.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

thebtheb

UxoriousMagnus

HelenConway

The thing is, that if you do get the flu, this is your body's TRAINING to avoid other flus in the future. It's its own type of vaccination. It builds up and exercises your immune system. Chances are that if you get the flu one year, you probably won't get it the next, or if you, it will be relatively mild.

I wish that was true but it is not. The virus mutates and hence different strains - so you need to get a specific strain to build up immunity and it is a new one each year - often.

My immune system was always really good - but for the past couple of years I have been ill following bad flu with respiratory problems secondary to the initial infection.

Not nice and I am so glad that I have avoided the flu so far this year.

I did think long and hard before having the shot.

The nurse nearly did not give it to me because she wanted to know if I was allergic to eggs and I said

'' I don't know I have never been injected with egg before ''

She would not go ahead until I said explicitly

'' No I am not allergic to eggs''

Ridiculous really ..

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Quote from thebtheb

I wish that was true but it is not. The virus mutates and hence different strains - so you need to get a specific strain to build up immunity and it is a new one each year - often.

My immune system was always really good - but for the past couple of years I have been ill following bad flu with respiratory problems secondary to the initial infection.

Not nice and I am so glad that I have avoided the flu so far this year.

I did think long and hard before having the shot.

The nurse nearly did not give it to me because she wanted to know if I was allergic to eggs and I said

'' I don't know I have never been injected with egg before ''

She would not go ahead until I said explicitly

'' No I am not allergic to eggs''

Ridiculous really ..

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

thebtheb

that isn't how the immune system works.
if you get the flu and don't get it next year it means simply that if you were infected the antibodies the body produced matched the virus close enough to attack it.

what in the world do you thin vaccines do anyway? magic? they do the same thing getting the illness does, they cause the body to create anti-bodies.
this is why people sometimes get sick, because their body reacts too much.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Flu shot does not cause miscarriage. 25% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage. These are two facts.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

demongoat

thebtheb

that isn't how the immune system works.
if you get the flu and don't get it next year it means simply that if you were infected the antibodies the body produced matched the virus close enough to attack it.

what in the world do you thin vaccines do anyway? magic? they do the same thing getting the illness does, they cause the body to create anti-bodies.
this is why people sometimes get sick, because their body reacts too much.

That's what I said - getting the flu often has antibodies that match another future flu well enough to protect against it - only in this case it's FOR LIFE. In the case of a shot, it's NOT FOR LIFE but for a limited amount of time, thus proving that shot is inferior actually and can still make you sick, and in fact DOES give some people full fledged flu, and in fact HAS killed people, so I'll stick without the shot thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

lovebeck
reply to post by westcoast

The majority of adults don't get a DPT booster, unless of course they step on a nail, or something like that. I got a booster a little over four years ago due to work and was exposed to it several times this past fall and I didn't catch it.

Just to be clear, do you feel you and your daughter came down with Pertussis because you were, as you say, current on your vaccinations?

No, I don't think that the vaccine caused us to get it...but it certainly didn't keep us from getting it, either. Almost all of the people I knew who got whooping cough (we had a huge outbreak in my county) were current on the booster. The was a massive campaign to get it, even though it wasn't working.

I had mine the year before the outbreak, due to a cut in muddy, dirty conditions.

There are reports out there now, of new strains emerging that are resistant to the DPT. You don't hear about that though. Even though they KNOW the current DPT is not working like it should, they still push it. People then go around, thinking they are immune when they are not. I saw many, many people who were symptomatic, but kept exposing people to it because they thought they couldn't get whooping cough because they had the shot! I really think this false sense of security is one of the big reasons we had such a HUGE outbreak.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Nanos? That's it I'm convinced.

The elites are injecting nanos into people to kill them.

But it's a bit much to claim they wouldn't inject them into their worst enemy.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I a sorry to hear of your family members loss. How awful.

I find it strange that the flu vaccine was given in the first trimester. I understood through friends who have been pregnant that they where only allowed the flu vac in their second and third trimester. May be helpful to do further research into the type of vaccine used with your relatives. It is interesting that the recommendations via Center for Disease Control state:

The influenza vaccine has been shown to be safe and effective in pregnant women in all trimesters, no unusual patterns in pregnancy or fetal outcomes have been observed in vaccine adverse events reports

Yet pharmaceutical recommendations state:

Influvac
There is evidence from a number of studies that pregnant women, particularly during the second and third trimester, are at increased risk of influenza associated complications. It is therefore recommended that all women who will be in the second or third trimester of pregnancy during the influenza season be vaccinated in advance, so they are protected during that season.

(Both quotes on PDF file and can not get it to upload)

I have no concerns with normal childhood vaccines. Back in early 2000 I had no concerns with the flu vaccine, thought it was a great way to prevent the flu. I was well, hadn't been sick in years. Approx 6 weeks post flu vaccination I got extremely ill with the flu and was off from work for weeks. I didn't think much of it. The following year I had another flu vaccination, 6 weeks later I was ill with the flu, again off work for weeks. I was more hesitant the following year, as I could see a pattern emerging. I opted to try one more time, again I got the flu 6 weeks later and was off from work for weeks. In all 3 illnesses were severe and took its toll on my body for a good 6 months.

I declined any further flu vaccinations since. I have been well for the past 11 or so years. In those 11 years I have not had the flu.

Last year, 60% of my work colleagues received the flu vaccine. Some were pressured into having the flu vaccination, as employers stated that they will not pay sick leave if any non-flu vaccinated staff who got sick. I ignored this threat. Four to six weeks later those who had been vaccinated were all off with the flu for over two weeks. The only remaining skeleton staff where those who did not get the flu vaccine, including myself. Some staff tried to come back to early and where sent straight home. None of the remaining non-flu vaccinated staff got sick.

On their return back to work, almost every staff member stated to me that they will not get the flu vaccination again. I believe that the flu vaccine could place enough stress on our immunity, to the point that their immunity has been weakened.

Again I am not anti vaccination, in most cases it has it's place.

My question is why did all 60 % of recently vaccinated staff all develop influenza? Why was there no investigation into, the vaccine, identification of the strain of influenza that the staff members got. Further more why are the medical researchers not looking into this problem.

After all Doctors motto is: "Do no harm"

edit on 10-2-2014 by lonewolf2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf2

thank you for your kind words....they are actually close friends, not family but hey....we think of them as family.

there have been studies.....many posted on this thread....

but to answer your last few questions..... money is the main reason these shots are being pushed on us

....another reason....

if they are causing miscarriages ..... population control....I think we can safely say

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

yamammasamonkey
Flu shot does not cause miscarriage. 25% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage. These are two facts.

have you read any of the proof that people have brought forth on here....?

your 25% may be a fact but your first comment.....not a fact....there aren't even any studies to prove your point...I might add.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

head virologist for the FDA said the shot was useless and he couldn't believe it is still being pushed on the public.

his exact quote and a link to it is earlier in this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You are most likely correct on all accounts.

This threat of not being paid if unwell with the flu, and not vaccinated goes to show how choice of treatment no longer applies.

Staff threatened of sack for not receiving flu vaccine 2013

How not to get fired

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Ignorance, fearmongerers and lawyers is where this horsepucky comes from.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join