It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend and Her Sister Both Had Miscarriage After Flu Shot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I'm not disagreeing that pregnant women get the flu...of course they do. But to say that the hospitals are full of them?

According to the data you linked, for the 2013-14 flu season, of laboratory confirmed cases (and if someone is hospitalized with it, it would be lab-confirmed) there are 56 cases where pregnancy is listed as a 'underlying condition'.

56 cases in all of the us

Remember, this is for the whole season. So let me say this again:

For the 2013-2014 flu season, in the US, there were 56 confirmed cases where a pregnant woman was hospitalized.

Sorry....but if we were to average that out, it would barely be ONE WOMAN PER STATE. I just don't like to give people the impression that the hospitals are overflowing with it. They aren't.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I just want to add....

I am NOT a professional. I DID work in healthcare for years though, and have raised two kids. I realize that the correlation between flu shots and miscarriages could be totally circumstantial, but heck...I wouldn't even take Tylenol or drink caffeine when I was pregnant. I certainly wouldn't take an un-properly tested vaccine!!!!

Bottom line: It is (still) a personal choice. I always encourage my friends to do their own research. I know of three different friends this past year that miscarried, but I didn't ask about vaccines because I would hate to say anything that might give them any guilt. (even if it didn't cause it, it would then plant the thought that they did something wrong)

I have just read, heard and experienced so many negative reactions that I am very, very skeptical of most vaccines. not all of them.

I really believe that this field is SO corrupt, that to make any kind of generalized comments as to its safety or effectives is dangerous.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

signalfire
The trouble is, there is no way of knowing what caused the miscarriages and a decent percentage of all pregnancies end that way.

The other REAL problem is, that while the government is saying 'nothing to see here, move along, get your flu shot' no one is taking the very real and careful approach of delaying or withholding mass immunizations until true proof of their safety (AND EFFECTIVENESS!) can be guaranteed. Something is causing the incredible increase in autism, etc., and no one seems to know what it is. When you have hundreds of reports of normal kids who get a battery of shots and within hours or days have high fevers and a sudden deterioration of neurological status, that's highly suspicious at the very least, and the people saying its all in the 'conspiracy theorists' heads also seem to think their opinion trumps common sense, which should be weighted towards being as careful as possible with regards to injecting immune system assaults into our arms.

It's quite obvious from the medical information on this that the real testing is being done on the general public, and the pharmaceutical industries have made quite sure that they cannot be blamed or sued for any side effects or harm caused by the shots.

Ask yourself: Do you REALLY trust THIS GOVERNMENT with your lives? Because they've shown an astonishing amount of lack of concern for you, the air, the water, the food, the education, the media, ... pretty much everything, so far. And when they DO show some concern, it usually pans out to be some place where profit can be maximized and so can spending the public's money to enrich the few, who are always, ALWAYS, deemed too big to fail or jail.

This is basically my point. Vaccines have been trusted for literally 150 years, and the fact is there have been NEVER been any real long term studies, or even short term studies into their supposed effectiveness or any unintended consequences. For my two cents, after researching the subject for years, I can't see why any level headed person isn't at least suspicious about them, or guarded and wanting more information on them. But the fact is, they have ALWAYS been handed down generation to generation as "safe, effective," i.e. THE WAY. And to me, it's pretty obvious why even a lot of open minded people reject anything negative about vaccines: because they've been getting them forever and they do not want to give up feeling safe and protected. And I'll give you that, it's a powerful sway.

On the actual OP, there is lots of evidence that vaccines can cause spontaneous abortions. Don't forget, other countries ban certain vaccines after too many bad reactions, it's happened many times. So why, WHY OH WHY does everyone insist that North America is the wise one?

And so what if people have bad reactions for a few days and recover? That's only a small amount of people. But to me, their bodies are telling you something. They say smoking gives you cancer? On the first cigarette? No, not really - takes time.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Miscarriages are very common unfortunately. Like 70% of woman have them. It's just not discussed a lot for obvious reasons.
edit on 7-2-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

EnderMEM
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

It actually mutates because of antigenic shifting. Try reading Kuby's Immunology 7th edition, then work in a immunology lab. Come back when you learn something.

Yeah, you're right there. I thought the same thing in response to that post. BUT please don't give me this "builds up a library/herd immunity" crap. GETTING the flu builds up a permanent much better library to fend off future flus, which is one of the reasons people over 50 either didn't get H1N1 or had very mild cases of it, because they'd been exposed to something similar decades earlier, which people in their 20s hadn't been. Oh I don't know, maybe they WOULD have been if they hadn't been getting flu shots since they were born. Any immunity derived from flu shots is usually gone in 3-5 years. Getting the flu: immunized for life.

But the thing is, again, if the flu shot were proven to work extremely well, it's still relatively ridiculous to get one every year when there is mounting evidence that it causes chronic health problems in the general public. Please don't tell me there are no studies about this. There ARE, many in medical journals. That they're ignored I think is just another testament to how hypnotized everyone is. Hey, if airborn Ebola were ravaging the planet, I'd probably see the point in getting a shot. But the flu shot? Every year? Ridiculous. Especially when it's been proven that high D levels prevent it.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

spiritualgirl
Sorry for your loss. I too have a dead cousin after the booster shots, 2 months old. I have a friend who represented 36 or so Gardisil dead girls. Its for making money now. My mom says she would rather die than get a flu shot and she knows about this flu shot, because she is a social worker. She knows its like 30 vaccines at once.

My sister was forced to get it at work, and became very sick. She reported it and they told her, thats supposed to happen. Shame on them for hurting my family.

OH yeah, I love this whole, "The flu shot will not give you the flu!" Meanwhile, it says, side effects may be: runny nose, aches and pains, fever. Let me see, what does that sound like, um, oh yeah, the flu!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Pardon?

I worked in paediatrics for more years than I care to remember and not once did I see any child have a serious adverse reaction to a vaccine nor did I ever hear of a baby being miscarried after the mother had a flu vaccine (being a major paediatric hospital we had very close links with the main maternity hospital and I worked quite often in the neonatal intensive care unit there).
Not once.
But here you are with a known distrust of vaccines and pharma (from your previous posts in other threads) and you have not one but two "close friends" who both have miscarriages after having the shot.

I have to say that I don't believe you for one instant and in the current climate, an incident like this would undoubtedly have made it to the news.

If you've made this up or copied and pasted it from one of the more vitriolic anti-vax sites then you are a very sick man indeed.

Wow, hide your head in the sand much? You really accuse this person of making this up? You think that the news is so faithful and loyal to us that any and every possible thing would be reported?

Take a look at THIS link to a forum where people in Canada, mainly in Ontario were reporting their adverse reactions to the H1N1 vaccine. The sheer amount of people is staggering for just a small area, and some of the stories are amazingly bad. And the clear abandonment of their doctors is obvious:

LINK

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You know that the same way that the CDC ignore the facts of statistics outside their focus due to ties with big pharma they will manufacture statistic.

Is nice to know that those in head positions in the CDC get to enjoy lucrative jobs in big pharma corporations once the serve their term.

So I will not trust too much into the numbers given by the CDC.

Former head of CDC lands lucrative job as president of Merck vaccine division

(NaturalNews) You’ve heard it before, how the pharmaceutical industry has a giant “revolving door” through which corporations and government agencies frequently exchange key employees. That reality was driven Dr julie gerberding cdchome in a huge way today when news broke that Dr. Julie Gerberding, who headed the CDC from 2002 through 2009, landed a top job with Merck, one of the largest drug companies in the world. Her job there? She’s the new president of the vaccine division.

How convenient. That means the former head of the CDC was very likely cultivating a relationship with Merck all these years, and now comes the big payoff: Heading up a $5 billion division that sells cervical cancer vaccines (like Gardasil), chickenpox vaccines and of course H1N1 swine flu vaccines, too.

Now wonder the CDC has known that the Flu vax is causing miscarriages since 2009 and nothing has been done to get more research in the matter, you get rewarded to ignore facts if you work for CDC.

Coincidence?

joerobertson.com...

edit on 8-2-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I feel your loss, but taking ANY medication while pregnant is high risk.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

BINGO!

Always, always follow the money.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am sorry for your friends' loss. I truly am. However, the flu has been no joke this season. Many people, mainly 30-40 year olds, have been admitted in to the ICU on ventilators due to respiratory failure. Many people in the same age group have also died from the flu this year.

I don't buy into the whole vaccination conspiracy, but I do know that there is solid evidence of diseases reemerging due to the trend of not vaccinating. Especially pertussis. I've seen and cared for several children since the fall and even know a few adults who came down with it.

World Health Organization's Views Regarding Vaccinations:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

marg6043

You know that the same way that the CDC ignore the facts of statistics outside their focus due to ties with big pharma they will manufacture statistic.

Is nice to know that those in head positions in the CDC get to enjoy lucrative jobs in big pharma corporations once the serve their term.

So I will not trust too much into the numbers given by the CDC.

Former head of CDC lands lucrative job as president of Merck vaccine division

(NaturalNews) You’ve heard it before, how the pharmaceutical industry has a giant “revolving door” through which corporations and government agencies frequently exchange key employees. That reality was driven Dr julie gerberding cdchome in a huge way today when news broke that Dr. Julie Gerberding, who headed the CDC from 2002 through 2009, landed a top job with Merck, one of the largest drug companies in the world. Her job there? She’s the new president of the vaccine division.

How convenient. That means the former head of the CDC was very likely cultivating a relationship with Merck all these years, and now comes the big payoff: Heading up a $5 billion division that sells cervical cancer vaccines (like Gardasil), chickenpox vaccines and of course H1N1 swine flu vaccines, too.

Now wonder the CDC has known that the Flu vax is causing miscarriages since 2009 and nothing has been done to get more research in the matter, you get rewarded to ignore facts if you work for CDC.

Coincidence?

joerobertson.com...

edit on 8-2-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

There are also cases out there of pregnant women who end up on ventilators in the ICU who end up miscarrying due to the stress of the disease process on their body...

Unvaccinated pregnant woman catches the flu, miscarries, and fights for her life on a vent in the ICU...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

If the flu shot causes the flu why do we not really see many cases until January? My pharmacy did about 300 flu shots this season. Of those 300 almost half were done in October. In contrast we only had two scripts for Tamiflu in October. In January we probably did 10 flu shots before running out and yet we get at least one Tamiflu script a day. So is the flu shot causing a disease with a 48 hour incubation period three months later?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
OK.....very upset here....

My wife and I have a very close friend who is from Iran. She has been in America for almost her whole life. She is in her thirties now. She has a child already and her husband and she decided to get pregnant again.

All the friends and family were very excited because their son wanted a sibling very badly and they are great parents.

Even better, her younger sister decided to try for her first and they both got pregnant about the same time (Within a couple weeks of each other). Her sister "Beth" and husband "John" wanted to have the cousins be about the same age and everyone thought it was the cutest thing.

They were both doing very well in their pregnancies and the doctors said nothing was wrong...no issues....everyone is healthy...etc. But they also did the Flu Shot push while they were at the doctors visits.

My wife printed out info on getting flu shots when pregnant and begged her not to get one but both sisters ended up getting the flu shot anyway.

Within a week of getting these shots....both sisters had miscarriages.

They were both just under three months pregnant.

Our friend is so traumatized by it, that we don't think she will ever try again. Not sure about Beth as she is a little younger and it was her first.

edit on 6-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

wow, just wow. why would someone that is pregnant be willing to be injected with something like that i feel for them. check out this link from the CDC with some of the ingredients in a flu shot.

CDC Vaccines

Notice the Formaldehyde listed on there...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sorry to hear of the loss.

Most of my friends lost their first pregnancy quite early on. And it is in fact suspected the fetus is rejected by the bodies own immune system.

For most Woman throughout history ( before accurate pregnancy tests where invented ). This occurrence manifested as missing a period. Then after 2 months having a heavy bleed with a mass.

Second time around has a higher success rate.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

bismos

UxoriousMagnus
OK.....very upset here....

My wife and I have a very close friend who is from Iran. She has been in America for almost her whole life. She is in her thirties now. She has a child already and her husband and she decided to get pregnant again.

All the friends and family were very excited because their son wanted a sibling very badly and they are great parents.

Even better, her younger sister decided to try for her first and they both got pregnant about the same time (Within a couple weeks of each other). Her sister "Beth" and husband "John" wanted to have the cousins be about the same age and everyone thought it was the cutest thing.

They were both doing very well in their pregnancies and the doctors said nothing was wrong...no issues....everyone is healthy...etc. But they also did the Flu Shot push while they were at the doctors visits.

My wife printed out info on getting flu shots when pregnant and begged her not to get one but both sisters ended up getting the flu shot anyway.

Within a week of getting these shots....both sisters had miscarriages.

They were both just under three months pregnant.

Our friend is so traumatized by it, that we don't think she will ever try again. Not sure about Beth as she is a little younger and it was her first.

edit on 6-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

wow, just wow. why would someone that is pregnant be willing to be injected with something like that i feel for them. check out this link from the CDC with some of the ingredients in a flu shot.

CDC Vaccines

Notice the Formaldehyde listed on there...

I know...I know....I am telling you...my wife printed all that info out and more. She still wouldn't listen....Doctor overrides everything

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

thedeadtruth
Sorry to hear of the loss.

Most of my friends lost their first pregnancy quite early on. And it is in fact suspected the fetus is rejected by the bodies own immune system.

For most Woman throughout history ( before accurate pregnancy tests where invented ). This occurrence manifested as missing a period. Then after 2 months having a heavy bleed with a mass.

Second time around has a higher success rate.

I knew you would be by eventually Deadtruth....I was preparing myself for the attack....but you were very kind and sympathetic ..... I appreciate that....while giving good info to the thread....

thanks again for the surprise as I know where you stand on vaccines ....

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I resisted having the flu shot for many years. However last year I was really ill with the flu. This year I succumbed and very nervously presented myself for the shot.

I had no side effects and am very glad I had it - no flu so far and had the injection in November,

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

HelenConway

I resisted having the flu shot for many years. However last year I was really ill with the flu. This year I succumbed and very nervously presented myself for the shot.

I had no side effects and am very glad I had it - no flu so far and had the injection in November,

I am very glad to hear that you have had no flu this year.

I must admit....I haven't had the flu or the shot for as long as I can remember.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

HelenConway

I am very glad to hear that you have had no flu this year.

I must admit....I haven't had the flu or the shot for as long as I can remember.

The thing is, that if you do get the flu, this is your body's TRAINING to avoid other flus in the future. It's its own type of vaccination. It builds up and exercises your immune system. Chances are that if you get the flu one year, you probably won't get it the next, or if you, it will be relatively mild.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join