It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend and Her Sister Both Had Miscarriage After Flu Shot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You know I really can't believe that they recommend the flu shot for pregnant women now. When I was pregnant in the 90's, they told pregnant women to never get one. It was considered dangerous to the unborn. I can even remember when my children were small, they never recommended them either.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Same here. Funny how that's changed.

Perhaps it's because of all the billions of dollars?

I too know of people who miscarried after the vaccine, and you can do a simple search here on the internet and read endless personal accounts of the same. While it might not be 'scientific' it's certainly more than enough for me.

I don't need a government study to tell me that jumping off a cliff might result In my death too.

edit on 7-2-2014 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Aisling
You know I really can't believe that they recommend the flu shot for pregnant women now. When I was pregnant in the 90's, they told pregnant women to never get one. It was considered dangerous to the unborn. I can even remember when my children were small, they never recommended them either.

It is still in their literature (pharma) that pregnant women shouldn't get the flu shot but the same pharma companies have tricked the doctors into thinking it is ok .... that it is safe...so the doctors push it.

the actual inserts for the flu shot say they shouldn't take them!!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Here is a link to a flue vaccine insert

There are, however, no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women. Because animal reproduction studies are not always predictive of human response, FLUARIX 236 QUADRIVALENT should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed. 237

Safety and effectiveness of FLUARIX QUADRIVALENT in children younger than 3 years of age have not been established.

Yet pregnant women, and parents of young children are made to feel as if it is a requirement.

edit on 7-2-2014 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Sorry for your loss. I too have a dead cousin after the booster shots, 2 months old. I have a friend who represented 36 or so Gardisil dead girls. Its for making money now. My mom says she would rather die than get a flu shot and she knows about this flu shot, because she is a social worker. She knows its like 30 vaccines at once.

My sister was forced to get it at work, and became very sick. She reported it and they told her, thats supposed to happen. Shame on them for hurting my family.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
OK.....very upset here....

My wife and I have a very close friend who is from Iran. She has been in America for almost her whole life. She is in her thirties now. She has a child already and her husband and she decided to get pregnant again.

All the friends and family were very excited because their son wanted a sibling very badly and they are great parents.

Even better, her younger sister decided to try for her first and they both got pregnant about the same time (Within a couple weeks of each other). Her sister "Beth" and husband "John" wanted to have the cousins be about the same age and everyone thought it was the cutest thing.

They were both doing very well in their pregnancies and the doctors said nothing was wrong...no issues....everyone is healthy...etc. But they also did the Flu Shot push while they were at the doctors visits.

My wife printed out info on getting flu shots when pregnant and begged her not to get one but both sisters ended up getting the flu shot anyway.

Within a week of getting these shots....both sisters had miscarriages.

They were both just under three months pregnant.

Our friend is so traumatized by it, that we don't think she will ever try again. Not sure about Beth as she is a little younger and it was her first.

edit on 6-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

I worked in paediatrics for more years than I care to remember and not once did I see any child have a serious adverse reaction to a vaccine nor did I ever hear of a baby being miscarried after the mother had a flu vaccine (being a major paediatric hospital we had very close links with the main maternity hospital and I worked quite often in the neonatal intensive care unit there).
Not once.
But here you are with a known distrust of vaccines and pharma (from your previous posts in other threads) and you have not one but two "close friends" who both have miscarriages after having the shot.

I have to say that I don't believe you for one instant and in the current climate, an incident like this would undoubtedly have made it to the news.

If you've made this up or copied and pasted it from one of the more vitriolic anti-vax sites then you are a very sick man indeed.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm really sorry about your friend. I have had 2 miscarriages but no flu shot around the time of being pregnant. Actually I work in a hospital where the vaccine is free but was told I couldn't have it in the first trimester. Miscarriage is actually very common, most women have either had one or know someone who has. I didn't find out my own mother had a miscarriage until she told me when I had mine and my mother in law also. It's a very sad part of nature.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

signalfire
The trouble is, there is no way of knowing what caused the miscarriages and a decent percentage of all pregnancies end that way.

The other REAL problem is, that while the government is saying 'nothing to see here, move along, get your flu shot' no one is taking the very real and careful approach of delaying or withholding mass immunizations until true proof of their safety (AND EFFECTIVENESS!) can be guaranteed. Something is causing the incredible increase in autism, etc., and no one seems to know what it is. When you have hundreds of reports of normal kids who get a battery of shots and within hours or days have high fevers and a sudden deterioration of neurological status, that's highly suspicious at the very least, and the people saying its all in the 'conspiracy theorists' heads also seem to think their opinion trumps common sense, which should be weighted towards being as careful as possible with regards to injecting immune system assaults into our arms.

It's quite obvious from the medical information on this that the real testing is being done on the general public, and the pharmaceutical industries have made quite sure that they cannot be blamed or sued for any side effects or harm caused by the shots.

Ask yourself: Do you REALLY trust THIS GOVERNMENT with your lives? Because they've shown an astonishing amount of lack of concern for you, the air, the water, the food, the education, the media, ... pretty much everything, so far. And when they DO show some concern, it usually pans out to be some place where profit can be maximized and so can spending the public's money to enrich the few, who are always, ALWAYS, deemed too big to fail or jail.

There is no "massive increase in autism." What there IS actually is a massive increase in DIAGNOSING children with autism. WHich means it is now being overdiagnosed or it was previously being underdiagnosed.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

You are right, this is a flu shot. The flu doesn't kill many people and it is evident that no matter what we do we will never be able to eradicate it from society. It is not like TB which could be controlled, the flu virus is good at altering it's makeup to make vaccines non protective. You notice that there is no vaccine for TB, a simple addition of certain chemistry in the diet keeps us from getting it.

If I were a woman who had never got a flu shot before, I surely wouldn't get it when I was pregnant. I understand from examining the research that the child of a pregnant woman who gets the flu can have problems. That is probably true. The question here is whether the virus itself causes this or the bodies immune response to the virus. If it is the latter, than getting the flu shot will also cause that immune response but it will most times be a milder case...unless the person has lots of specialized T cells that fight viruses. This may be the case in this situation, both of the woman had their specialized T cells jump up in numbers and they caused a miscarriage. Simple Strawberries cause the increase of these T cells, but they also lower the bodies ability to fight infection a bit. If the diet contains foods that naturally keep bacteria and fungus numbers in control, then it is no problem. Many spices and common herbs and foods do that. So does a diet rich in minerals and microminerals. There are many ways to skin a cat.

Did these women lose their babies because of the reduction of the body to fight infection. I don't know. It may just be that the antigens created by the shot caused the body to reject the fetus. It could just be a coincidence also, maybe both of them ate food that contained a pathogen that caused this. When I find a good special at the store, I tell my brother. When I make dietary changes that make me feel better I tell my brother and daughter after I wait till I find negative side effects. It takes a month or more sometimes before side effects show up. I test things on myself extensively to find out what happens. This means you have to keep good track of the diet you eat for long periods, checking out any symptoms that occur and researching if they are related to the change. Half the time they are indirectly related.

Now what has the last part of the paragraph got to do with the subject? There is very little long term testing of problems done on these vaccines before they are released. Sure, in ten years they will know they messed up but will they admit they messed up? Simple change can cause side effects. Those with a good immune system with good cellular communication will adjust their food chemistry without thinking of it to compensate for the change. Older people and the very young have a problem with this. The young have not had a diverse diet yet so the immune system knows what to eat to fix the problem. The old have built up antigens against foods and can't eat some of these foods anymore that can help them fix their body chemistry. Then you have the health industry trying to tell people to avoid certain foods and to eat other foods. Our subconscious is formed when we are young and sealed off by a barrier to protect it, this is where our cravings are interpreted from the genome. Now, some people can have negative long term effects from this flu shots while others don't. If the body is working right in the first place and proper cellular communication is there, the flu can be dealt with. All the crappy modified food out there is causing problems.

We have a mess, every society I know of has problems with the foods blocking this cellular communication. Government and Society itself have used food chemistry for thousands of years to keep civility. This is necessary to a certain point, but it seems that these entities want people to be super calm, even drunk like so they can control them. This dumb down chemistry has gone too far, it interferes with our cellular communication. On the flip side, it keeps the number of older people spending their money on meds and healthcare which fuels the economy. Do I know how to fix this? No. I just see the problem, I do not have the resources to test this. Half the problem is solved once you identify the problem. Now who would want to test this, surely not the medical field or the Pharma companies, that would be jeopardizing their future growth. I don't even think most doctors or health care professionals can even comprehend this is happening, they think that what they do is important. It is important to treat these diseases, what I am trying to figure out is how to keep these diseases from manifesting in the first place. I can say that a lot of what the people are saying at the food coop is correct based on my studies.

We all die anyway, I am just trying to stay healthy while I live.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

I die a little whenever i hear people saying look! we have more diseases thanks to vaccine.

No, the disease are the same.

Before things like OCD, ADD, ADHD, autism, and other mental disorders and mentally retarded conditions(this is a scientific word PC people) were categorized as "Mental Illness", now we have the technologies to differentiate them and treat them separately, which for some people, seem like we have many diseases.

Before those were called "Mental Illnesses" it used to be called demon possession or touched by the devil, how far have we come huh?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Pardon?

UxoriousMagnus

My wife and I have a very close friend who is from Iran. She has been in America for almost her whole life. She is in her thirties now. She has a child already and her husband and she decided to get pregnant again.

All the friends and family were very excited because their son wanted a sibling very badly and they are great parents.

Even better, her younger sister decided to try for her first and they both got pregnant about the same time (Within a couple weeks of each other). Her sister "Beth" and husband "John" wanted to have the cousins be about the same age and everyone thought it was the cutest thing.

They were both doing very well in their pregnancies and the doctors said nothing was wrong...no issues....everyone is healthy...etc. But they also did the Flu Shot push while they were at the doctors visits.

My wife printed out info on getting flu shots when pregnant and begged her not to get one but both sisters ended up getting the flu shot anyway.

Our friend is so traumatized by it, that we don't think she will ever try again. Not sure about Beth as she is a little younger and it was her first.

I worked in paediatrics for more years than I care to remember and not once did I see any child have a serious adverse reaction to a vaccine nor did I ever hear of a baby being miscarried after the mother had a flu vaccine (being a major paediatric hospital we had very close links with the main maternity hospital and I worked quite often in the neonatal intensive care unit there).
Not once.
But here you are with a known distrust of vaccines and pharma (from your previous posts in other threads) and you have not one but two "close friends" who both have miscarriages after having the shot.

I have to say that I don't believe you for one instant and in the current climate, an incident like this would undoubtedly have made it to the news.

If you've made this up or copied and pasted it from one of the more vitriolic anti-vax sites then you are a very sick man indeed.

Thank you for your kind words....
where do you think my distrust of big pharma came from?
you worked in pediatrics and never...not once saw any bad reaction to a shot?......that is.....well .... that is nothing short of amazing.

Edit: And why do you care to not remember it.....you don't want to remember helping little kids?

edit on 7-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I had a miscarriage with no flu shot and a year later got pregnant again and did have a flu shot and now have a six month old baby. I did have terrible stomach ache and couldn't eat for two days after the jab though and it wasn't on the list of side effects.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by jaffo

I die a little whenever i hear people saying look! we have more diseases thanks to vaccine.

No, the disease are the same.

Before things like OCD, ADD, ADHD, autism, and other mental disorders and mentally retarded conditions(this is a scientific word PC people) were categorized as "Mental Illness", now we have the technologies to differentiate them and treat them separately, which for some people, seem like we have many diseases.

Before those were called "Mental Illnesses" it used to be called demon possession or touched by the devil, how far have we come huh?

no.....you should do a little more digging on this subject.

Lets take child cancer. We have known about and diagnosed cancer since 1775.

pediatric cancer until recently was so rare that doctors would come from all over the world to to investigate the rare cases.

now we have over 160,000 cases world wide per year...... that's..... Per year!!

would you also claim that we just diagnosed this wrong in the past? Or would you admit that there is a major problem....something wrong in our environment, food supply or medicine that is causing this?

Your research on the autism spectrum will get you similar info......it is not one of the mental illnesses that was just misdiagnosed in the past. It is new....it is rampant.....

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

LadyTrick
I had a miscarriage with no flu shot and a year later got pregnant again and did have a flu shot and now have a six month old baby. I did have terrible stomach ache and couldn't eat for two days after the jab though and it wasn't on the list of side effects.

I am glad you are both healthy and that you didn't have to go through that twice...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

Pardon?

UxoriousMagnus

Not once.

you worked in pediatrics and never...not once saw any bad reaction to a shot?......that is.....well .... that is nothing short of amazing.

Edit: And why do you care to not remember it.....you don't want to remember helping little kids?

I don't really care where your distrust of pharma came from.
I don't believe it was this incident which did it though as I don't believe this incident actually happened.
Nope, definitely in the realm of fiction.

Severe adverse reactions to vaccines are extremely rare indeed and that's the reason I've never seen any, nothing amazing about it at all. They very rarely happen and when they do they tend to make the news.

As for my writing "for more years than I care to remember"; that's a saying.
It means for a long time.
But you knew that didn't you?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sad to hear that two sisters had miscarriage after vaccination.

Now, is well know that the CDC has been warned that since the combination of the regular flu with the H1 or call Flu VAX has caused more miscarriages that the regular flu vaccine.

The CDC has known this since 2009 and still allow Doctors to push the vaccine on pregnant women.

Study Confirms Link Between Flu Vax and Miscarriage

www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

Flu Vaccine Caused 3587 US Miscarriages & Stillbirths

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

I personally do not take any flu vaccinations.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Pardon?

UxoriousMagnus

Pardon?

UxoriousMagnus

Not once.

I don't really care where your distrust of pharma came from.
I don't believe it was this incident which did it though as I don't believe this incident actually happened.
Nope, definitely in the realm of fiction.

Severe adverse reactions to vaccines are extremely rare indeed and that's the reason I've never seen any, nothing amazing about it at all. They very rarely happen and when they do they tend to make the news.

As for my writing "for more years than I care to remember"; that's a saying.
It means for a long time.
But you knew that didn't you?

well...I assure you ...it did happen and was very sad. Maybe by chance or maybe by unwanted abortion.

You sound like someone who gets their news from CNN....did you happen to see Piers Morgan try to prove all the anit-flu shot people wrong by getting one on air? The guy almost died...(his words not mine).

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

I'm not very fond of this societal trend of demonizing vaccinations.

Stories like these contribute to the anti-vaccination agenda, which on the fringes is showing results in the resurgence of preventable diseases.

Not vaccinating, in general, causes more harm than vaccinating.

Since these two women were related, these incidents could very well be the results of something else environmental and/or genetic.

A doctor can tell you you're completely healthy and fine where you drop dead of a heart attack, embolism, have a stroke, or something else quite serious the very next day.

Funny, I see no actual evidence ANYWHERE of a resurgence of preventable diseases, except in the PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE VACCINES!

Surely you can see the foolhardiness of taking all of this into your body at one time,

Frankly I am sick of the people such as yourselves that really offer no insight or help as to what should be done, but rest-assured, the human race is NOT all the same, and they should not be hammered with these ever-increasing potent blends of garbage in shots...unless you plan on having an even more retarded public than now, which is already TOO FAR GONE.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
My daughter is six months pregnant, and has been pressured to be vaccinated for the flu twice, A DPT and the latest an HPV vaccination, along with another rogham which see does not need, as she received one after her miscarriage. I can only imagine what the next one will be.

From the very beginning my daughter was adamant about not being vaccinated for anything.

She is being guilted and fed outrageous and untrue statistics with each and every doctors visit. I can't even imagine the potential harm that all those vaccinations could cause her or her unborn baby.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Miscarriages run in families and are far more prevalent then people think. Most of the time it happens in the first month before the woman even knows she is pregnant.

Most women don't even tell people, myself included, before 12 weeks because the risk of miscarriage is so high during that time.

Nothing more than a coincidence, sad one though.
edit on 7-2-2014 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join