My friend and Her Sister Both Had Miscarriage After Flu Shot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OK.....very upset here....

My wife and I have a very close friend who is from Iran. She has been in America for almost her whole life. She is in her thirties now. She has a child already and her husband and she decided to get pregnant again.

All the friends and family were very excited because their son wanted a sibling very badly and they are great parents.

Even better, her younger sister decided to try for her first and they both got pregnant about the same time (Within a couple weeks of each other). Her sister "Beth" and husband "John" wanted to have the cousins be about the same age and everyone thought it was the cutest thing.

They were both doing very well in their pregnancies and the doctors said nothing was wrong...no issues....everyone is healthy...etc. But they also did the Flu Shot push while they were at the doctors visits.

My wife printed out info on getting flu shots when pregnant and begged her not to get one but both sisters ended up getting the flu shot anyway.

Within a week of getting these shots....both sisters had miscarriages.

They were both just under three months pregnant.

Our friend is so traumatized by it, that we don't think she will ever try again. Not sure about Beth as she is a little younger and it was her first.

edit on 6-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

My wife printed out info on getting flu shots when pregnant and begged her not to get one but both sisters ended up getting the flu shot anyway.

Within a week of getting these shots....both sisters had miscarriages.

Crazy… My mother and aunt both had miscarriages and both no flu shots. I guess we are 2/2 in the anecdotal evidence study.

Any other participants?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm not very fond of this societal trend of demonizing vaccinations.

Stories like these contribute to the anti-vaccination agenda, which on the fringes is showing results in the resurgence of preventable diseases.

Not vaccinating, in general, causes more harm than vaccinating.

Since these two women were related, these incidents could very well be the results of something else environmental and/or genetic.

A doctor can tell you you're completely healthy and fine where you drop dead of a heart attack, embolism, have a stroke, or something else quite serious the very next day.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I guarantee you that they also had both had a glass of water. And used a computer. And watched TV. Rode in a car. Probably had a fizzy drink, or some chips. Probably had coffee, or took a Tylenol or Motrin.

As they say, correlation is not causation.

But more to the point, if you're going to lose a kid, it's pretty common in the 8-12 week range. And somewhere between 10 and 20 percent of all pregnancies terminate in the 4-12 week timeframe. That's a pretty big number. I don't think you can relate that to a flu shot.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Stories like these contribute to the anti-vaccination agenda, which on the fringes is showing results in the resurgence of preventable diseases.

Yeah....the resurgence of the Flu really freaks me out too....

that and the resurgence of the common cold...

scary stuff

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Bedlam
I guarantee you that they also had both had a glass of water. And used a computer. And watched TV. Rode in a car. Probably had a fizzy drink, or some chips. Probably had coffee, or took a Tylenol or Motrin.

As they say, correlation is not causation.

But more to the point, if you're going to lose a kid, it's pretty common in the 8-12 week range. And somewhere between 10 and 20 percent of all pregnancies terminate in the 4-12 week timeframe. That's a pretty big number. I don't think you can relate that to a flu shot.

true but coupled with research...

www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I also know two people who drank water on separate days and later on died of heart attacks on two separate days. According to your logic that would mean...that water is also bad...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

IDK there is alot of incentives for vaccination in the department of getting paid on the other hand some docs are not like that my personal doc told me to not bother with a vac then again ive been innoculated from the bubonic plague to god knows what and am according to records through vaccine immune to anthrax and small pox as well, it was strange I never got the chicken pox and had to get innoculated twice for small pox because my blister disappeared withing less then a week. Using individual body chemistry has never been part of medical care, its always based on a statistic that may or may not apply to those being shot up. Alot like the mental psych field when speaking of chemical imbalance whilst all people are genetically different, they use statistics as well. It may be a healthy number but may in fact be so adverse its so wrong its almost right.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
I also know two people who drank water on separate days and later on died of heart attacks on two separate days. According to your logic that would mean...that water is also bad...

depends on what was in the water......

shooting a bunch or half dead viruses and mercury into your veins .... little different than drinking some water...

but I get your point

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The trouble is, there is no way of knowing what caused the miscarriages and a decent percentage of all pregnancies end that way.

The other REAL problem is, that while the government is saying 'nothing to see here, move along, get your flu shot' no one is taking the very real and careful approach of delaying or withholding mass immunizations until true proof of their safety (AND EFFECTIVENESS!) can be guaranteed. Something is causing the incredible increase in autism, etc., and no one seems to know what it is. When you have hundreds of reports of normal kids who get a battery of shots and within hours or days have high fevers and a sudden deterioration of neurological status, that's highly suspicious at the very least, and the people saying its all in the 'conspiracy theorists' heads also seem to think their opinion trumps common sense, which should be weighted towards being as careful as possible with regards to injecting immune system assaults into our arms.

It's quite obvious from the medical information on this that the real testing is being done on the general public, and the pharmaceutical industries have made quite sure that they cannot be blamed or sued for any side effects or harm caused by the shots.

Ask yourself: Do you REALLY trust THIS GOVERNMENT with your lives? Because they've shown an astonishing amount of lack of concern for you, the air, the water, the food, the education, the media, ... pretty much everything, so far. And when they DO show some concern, it usually pans out to be some place where profit can be maximized and so can spending the public's money to enrich the few, who are always, ALWAYS, deemed too big to fail or jail.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

well stated....

but "they" will always come back with herd immunization etc....as if that trumps your kid getting autism or giving someone you love an instant abortion.
edit on 6-2-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Since these two women were related, these incidents could very well be the results of something else environmental and/or genetic.

A doctor can tell you you're completely healthy and fine where you drop dead of a heart attack, embolism, have a stroke, or something else quite serious the very next day.

I know someone who miscarried within a week of the flu shot. Screw the flu shot, I'll stick with the immune system God gave me. That and a little vitamin C + Zinc.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

signalfire
Ask yourself: Do you REALLY trust THIS GOVERNMENT with your lives? Because they've shown an astonishing amount of lack of concern for you, the air, the water, the food, the education, the media, ... pretty much everything, so far. And when they DO show some concern, it usually pans out to be some place where profit can be maximized and so can spending the public's money to enrich the few, who are always, ALWAYS, deemed too big to fail or jail.

Excellent statement .... but it does not go far enough.

Ask yourself: Do you REALLY trust THIS GOVERNMENT, our corporations, our banksters with your lives? Because they've shown an astonishing amount of lack of concern for you, the air, the water, the food, the education, the media, ... pretty much everything, so far. And when they DO show some concern, it usually pans out to be some place where profit can be maximized and so can spending the public's money to enrich the few, who are always, ALWAYS, deemed too big to fail or jail.

At this point in their joint crime-spree, is there any difference between these groups?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

true but coupled with research...

That's actually fairly interesting. Will have to download the articles and give it a read. That's a decent journal.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
There is always going to be some people who have a reaction to medicines. These vaccines do sometimes cause reactions in people. That is listed in many places in the literature. If one person who has a reaction is related to another than the chances of the second person having a similar reaction increases.

The chances of adverse reactions are supposedly low but maybe it is because relatives of people who have had bad reactions to these vaccines don't get vaccinated, if they did start getting the shot than maybe the percentages of reactions would increase a lot. So is the evidence of low reactions real? Maybe not.

Most reactions are small histamine reactions by the body and maybe some people who have this reaction while they are pregnant can trigger an abortion. There is not enough evidence to prove this either way.

I have a pretty severe reaction to the flu vaccine, so did one daughter and three of her four kids. My other daughter from a different mother, my wife, did not have a reaction. My wife can take the flu shot without a reaction too. Now I would never advise my daughter to take a flu shot knowing that her and her kids have reactions. Someone who tells her to have the shot because it is better for her and the baby needs their head examined. Her doctor knows of her reaction and would never advise her to get one when she is pregnant and if they did, the doctor should have their head examined because their own literature includes this information.

It is not the doctors who are the problem here, most know the risks involved by someone who has had a reaction before. Now if these two woman had never had a flu shot before, how would they know if they were going to have a reaction. I do know that this flu vaccine does help many people who do not have resistance. Others who have resistance react negatively to it. I am alive, and my daughter and grandchildren are alive even though we all got sick off the shot...but we won't get it again.

Now how are you going to know if you have resistance naturally to this if nobody in your family has tried the vaccine and got a reaction to it.
edit on 6-2-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

rickymouse
There is always going to be some people who have a reaction to medicines. These vaccines do sometimes cause reactions in people. That is listed in many places in the literature. If one person who has a reaction is related to another than the chances of the second person having a similar reaction increases.

The chances of adverse reactions are supposedly low but maybe it is because relatives of people who have had bad reactions to these vaccines don't get vaccinated, if they did start getting the shot than maybe the percentages of reactions would increase a lot. So is the evidence of low reactions real? Maybe not.

Most reactions are small histamine reactions by the body and maybe some people who have this reaction while they are pregnant can trigger an abortion. There is not enough evidence to prove this either way.

I have a pretty severe reaction to the flu vaccine, so did one daughter and three of her four kids. My other daughter from a different mother, my wife, did not have a reaction. My wife can take the flu shot without a reaction too. Now I would never advise my daughter to take a flu shot knowing that her and her kids have reactions. Someone who tells her to have the shot because it is better for her and the baby needs their head examined. Her doctor knows of her reaction and would never advise her to get one when she is pregnant and if they did, the doctor should have their head examined because their own literature includes this information.

It is not the doctors who are the problem here, most know the risks involved by someone who has had a reaction before. Now if these two woman had never had a flu shot before, how would they know if they were going to have a reaction. I do know that this flu vaccine does help many people who do not have resistance. Others who have resistance react negatively to it. I am alive, and my daughter and grandchildren are alive even though we all got sick off the shot...but we won't get it again.

Now how are you going to know if you have resistance naturally to this if nobody in your family has tried the vaccine and got a reaction to it.
edit on 6-2-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

these are all excellent points Rickymouse....and thanks for sharing with us.....but the question still remains....what if you are one of the "ones" that is going to have a reaction....a bad reaction? You don't know until you get the jab. Then it is too late.

Now you have a miscarriage, now your kid has autism, now somebody dies....

weren't there a bunch of deaths associated with the HPV jab?

Most people probably are fine....but if you are one or your loved ones are one that isn't.....there is no test to see....you just now have a life altering situation on your hands.

and especially with the flu shot.....why for God's sake? It's just the friggin flu

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

They're so dangerous that anyone who doesnt has blood on their hands. Filled with toxins, mercury and nano stuff that you wouldn't put in your worst enemy. The governments and elites have declared a war against the citizens of the world for decades and are doing all they can to harm them and kill them including nuking them with depleted uranium, atomspheric testing and major disasters. Anyone who lets this happen to their children is harming their own flesh and blood. Its not an excuse to be ignorant. Research!
edit on 7-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Unity_99

AliceBleachWhite

They're so dangerous that anyone who doesnt has blood on their hands. Filled with toxins, mercury and nano stuff that you wouldn't put in your worst enemy. The governments and elites have declared a war against the citizens of the world for decades and are doing all they can to harm them and kill them including nuking them with depleted uranium, atomspheric testing and major disasters. Anyone who lets this happen to their children is harming their own flesh and blood. Its not an excuse to be ignorant. Research!
edit on 7-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

and ....... Fini...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

AliceBleachWhite

I know someone who miscarried within a week of the flu shot. Screw the flu shot, I'll stick with the immune system God gave me. That and a little vitamin C + Zinc.

I am sorry to hear this....in a land where 50 million mothers have decided to terminate their pregnancies ... it is sad to hear of a mother that actually wanted hers but......

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I'm very sorry to read this, and sorry for their losses. I have a friend whose 2 month old died many years back after getting the Prevnar vaccine. My family also has friends whose 14 year old now suffers from seizures after taking a gardasil shot.

I hope they find peace in this situation. The loss of a baby is incredibly devastating.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join