It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders an troops in Afghanistan cute video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The Miami Dolphin cheerleaders sent the US Troops in Afghanistan a music video and the troops sent one back…mimicking them almost to perfection. You'll have to watch it twice to catch it all.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hahaha.

Oh man. No words. Nice to see those guys having fun.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Good stuff, didn't catch all what they were doing, couldn't pull my eyes away form the right box lol. Saw a guy with full beard, either the first white guy I have seen with a no shave chit or maybe some special ops guys having some fun.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
\when i was in the middle east the jacksonville jaguar cheerleaders came to visit us....it was a nice gesture but on that day...all this upper brass and senior ncos we had never met showed up to get meet the girls...our base was a small outpost in the middle of no where and I have no idea why they had the girls come out there. We found out some Lt Col bought a cake for one of the girls cause it was her bday...at the same time it was one of our guy's bdays and we made him a cake as well with cigarettes as the candles. It left such a bad taste in my mouth that all these douches came out to see "us" on the day the cheerleaders were there.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

You're right I did need to watch it twice...I didn't realize there were dudes in that video.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumStickNinja

By the third time you actually realize the music is pretty good to !

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
There were soldiers in the video?????????
I didnt see that!!
:O

ETA: Of course some tard is gonna come in here and say "what a waste of taxpayers money" or something to that extent.
To you I say this: Go work 24/7 and see if you need to let off some steam
edit on 2/7/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

top topics

join