It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We eat Chinese hair in our daily bread , disgusting !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I thought they tumbled them in a big round thing with a small amount of wax...I'm afraid to ask but morbidly curious ..how do they make jelly beans shiny...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ieatbrains

Well it's not really hair anymore but some extracted powder , but no human meat pls.. only when I'm stranded at some snowed mountain peak with a crashed airplane..

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

conspiracy nut
I WOULD RATHER HAVE MY BREAD NOT BE AIRY AND FULL IF THATS THE CASE!!!! i might never eat bread again, i don't want duck feathers in my bread either disgusting!!!

Don't want either, either. Gross!

But ~ if I had no choice & had to choose between one or the other, I'd choose the feathers.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!
Weirdest discussion I've had all day by far

Its really no wonder there are so many diseases..poisoned by our food supply!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrLimpet

Sadly I was thinking the same thing..I'd take the feathers...

What a choice lol

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

boncho
Wait until you find out how they make jelly beans shiny.

I'd rather eat bug shells or spit than horse hooves. Besides, honey is bee puke, and it's ok.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Bedlam

boncho
Wait until you find out how they make jelly beans shiny.

I'd rather eat bug shells or spit than horse hooves. Besides, honey is bee puke, and it's ok.

Personally I am fond of Beavers anal excretions, but to each his own. Honey puke is just wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

ieatbrains
reply to post by boncho

I thought they tumbled them in a big round thing with a small amount of wax...I'm afraid to ask but morbidly curious ..how do they make jelly beans shiny...

Bug droppings.

Most everyone is familiar with shellac as a wood-finishing product. It's often used to give furniture, guitars and even AK-47's that special shine. But did you know it is also commonly used as a food additive? Yep, that's why those jelly beans you gorge on every Easter are so shiny.

But what exactly is shellac?

Are you sure you want to know?

Shellac is derived from the excretions of the Kerria lacca insect, most commonly found in the forests of Thailand.

The Kerria lacca uses the sticky excretion as a means to stick to the trees on which it lives. Candy makers use it to make those treats you love so much shiny and beautiful. Then you eat them. The insects that is.

Read more: www.cracked.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Fabulous...I love Jelly Belly's too....still insects are still better that human hair

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
All I have to ask is, how many BRAZILIAN do they do in China? What do ya think they do with all that hair?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Heard about this the other day.

Don't know if there is any truth to this or not? I don't eat cereal & didn't try it.

If anyone happens to have a box and a magnet, please share ~~

link

Edit: There is a video. I cant seem to get it to post?
edit on 6-2-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

This is yet another reason why the FDA is, was, and always will be 100% useless. It gives people nothing more than a false sense of security. If we were to form consumers unions with each other we could inspect our food our selves and inspect the production from start to finish. Things like this would never happen. Buyers co-ops are good. Consumer Reports, the UL, and Consumers Lab are good. The FDA is bad.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Ants are rich of proteins I believe?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

HUMBLEONE
All I have to ask is, how many BRAZILIAN do they do in China? What do ya think they do with all that hair?

Take it from me, first hand knowledge. They do ZERO brazilians in China. Unless all that foot long hair is being saved up for something…

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrLimpet

A lot of iron-fortified foods have a form of iron that's magnetic. My kids did this experiment, sort of, in grade school. You can grind up any iron-fortified breakfast cereal to a powder, soak it in water and stir it into mush, then drag a neo magnet through the slop, and voila! Iron filings. Sort of.

The fact is, your body is equipped to process very tiny bits of raw iron, so it's not like someone threw a wrench into the grinder. If you see an iron supplement of some sort that just says "iron", it's probably raw iron. You don't absorb nearly as much from raw iron than you do from iron bound by aminos, though. But then, you don't really need all that much in most cases.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

0bserver1

Ants are rich of proteins I believe?

And they're tangy. If I have to eat bugs, I choose ants. They're WAY better than earthworms.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The bread I buy doesn't contain that. Always read the label!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Thanks for the info.

I didn't know.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Look, I'm someone who is fascinated by the prospect of trying a tarantula seasoned with chilis and salt and fried whole. I eat monkfish liver as one of my favorite types of sushi.

We regularly eat beef heart in this household as a meal.

There are a lot of things that people eat that seem disgusting that are edible, and plenty of things that have been rendered edible and bear no resemblance to what they once were that people find "gross" when they learn the source.

Eh, if it tastes good, I generally will eat it.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

HUMBLEONE
All I have to ask is, how many BRAZILIAN's do they do in China? What do ya think they do with all that hair?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join